Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Extraterrestrial [S]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 0:42:30 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi sat in her office holding the small, seemingly innocuous sphere in the palm of her hand, wondering if the sleeping God inside knew it was being examined. An Unown-N hovered beside her, its singular eye fixating on the orb as if it were shining an invisible beacon onto it. Nomi idly rubbed her thumb against the cold, smooth surface of the core, the nevermelt ice that surrounded it frigid enough to burn skin. Nomi wore a glove to prevent such an outcome, however; it had become something of a daily routine for her to sit and observe the Meteno Deoxys Core, after all.[break][break]
How do we get you out? She thought for the hundredth time. Nevermelt ice was notoriously stubborn; only equally powerful, legendary fire could melt it. Without a fire-type God allied with them, Rocket was hard-pressed to find an alternative method.[break][break]
If there was anyone capable of brainstorming a solution with Nomi, however, it was the man she had invited to her office that morning. had impressed her lately, with his clever solutioning during the SPECTRA Trinity Trials, as well as his quick thinking in Lesser Megalopolis. She hoped that, together, they might be able to free the sleeping extraterrestrial.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social Thread[break]
Follow-up to this thread[break]
Nomi's Outfit Inspiration[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
Extraterrestrial [S]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 3:17:39 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
There was a certain amount of anxiety about being called to a superior’s office; doubly because it was , a person Kaname desperately wanted to impress. Despite being in the science division, his contact with the Head Scientist had been less than he’d have liked.[break][break]

That was partly due to the fact he spent a good chunk of time in Ever Grande City, undercover and partly due to the fact that she was likely too busy to be running around among the average riff raff of the labs. Despite that, the two had still interacted to some degree; She had been on the mission to Lesser Megalopolis with him and been his evaluator in the SPECTRA trials, and of course there had been fleeting moments in the lab where they spoke.[break][break]

Kaname stopped abruptly in front of a door, ’s office door. He stared at the door for what seemed like minutes before mustering the courage to knock thrice on the door. “It’s Fujihara, ma’am.” He said, identifying himself as he waited for permission to enter.[break][break]

[attr="class","kaname"][break]

NOTES

+Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Extraterrestrial [S]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 20:58:34 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

A knock came, and Nomi looked up from the core.[break][break]
Just as the man outside her office door began to speak, she glanced at the Unown-N hovering next to her. It blipped out of existence and appeared in the hallway next to Kaname. It stared at him with its singular, unblinking eye. Several moments passed as it sized him up, then it disappeared again. Nomi glanced at it as it reappeared in front of her. It bobbed up and down in the affirmative.[break][break]
She smiled, pleased. One could never be too careful these days, so it was good to have the confirmation that it was really him.[break][break]
"Come in, Kaname!" She called out to him. When the door cracked open, she waved, indicating that he ought to come over to her desk and have a seat.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social Thread[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
Extraterrestrial [S]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 6:01:45 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
The sudden Unown-N blipping into existence beside him was a startling experience for Kaname, who regarded the one-eyed pokemon cautiously. “Hello…,” he murmured, staring at it as it stared back at him with its unblinking eye. As quickly as the pokemon came, it just as winked out of existence and went who knows where.[break][break]

“That was strange…” The Unown were always strange. No matter how many times he saw them congregating around Naomii, he could not get used to them. They were unnerving, inscrutable beings.[break][break]

It was the sound of her voice that prompted to slowly open the door, peaking in to see the head scientist ushering him to have a seat. He slipped into her office and shut the door behind him, taking a seat across from her at the desk.[break][break]

“You wanted to see me, ma’am?” He asked curiously, looking at the strange sphere she held.

NOTES

+Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Extraterrestrial [S]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 2:29:51 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Yes, I did," Nomi replied, smiling as her fellow scientist poked his head through the doorway of her office. She beckoned for him to enter, motioning at the chair across from her desk.[break][break]
Her Unown-N floated back over to her, and she swore she could sense a pleased feeling emanating from it, as if it felt it had done a good job.[break][break]
Nomi casually set down the Deoxys core so that it was balanced placidly in the center of her desk. She did not wait for Kaname to sit before launching into the explanation for why she had wanted to meet with him.[break][break]
"I have something I'd like to show you," she began, tone pleasant. She pointed at the core. "Tell me, Kaname. What do you know of the Pokémon called Deoxys?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social Thread[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
Extraterrestrial [S]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 0:24:48 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kaname’s gaze was trained on the strange, spherical object sitting in the center of Nomi’s desk. His eyebrows shot up and he lifted his head to look directly at her when she mentioned Deoxys. “The supposedly extraterrestrial pokemon? There’s very little information I know about it, other than it’s apparently a pokemon from outer space.”[break][break]

The prospect of an alien pokemon seemed simultaneously outlandish and entirely normal to Kaname, but if Hoenn had taught him anything, it was that the outlandish was in fact entirely possible and more real than you’d like to admit. “I’m going to make an educated guess and say that is related to your line of questioning, and also happens to be part of the reason I’m here today.” He gestured toward the strange object sitting in the middle of the Head Scientist’s desk, his voice was laden with curiosity.

NOTES

+Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Extraterrestrial [S]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 1:44:43 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi followed Kaname's gesture, and smiled, pleased.[break][break]
"Indeed," she replied, picking up the Meteno Deoxys core and offering it to Kaname for closer inspection. "Be careful," she warned. "It's very cold."[break][break]
Nomi considered where to begin. Kaname had not traveled to Meteno with Rocket so many months ago, but he was a clever, thorough man who had likely read all of the reports. She had a feeling she would not need to explain everything to him, which was a welcome relief.[break][break]
"There is a sleeping Deoxys in that core," she explained, tone matter-of-fact. "It came from Meteno, but it's coated in Nevermelt Ice...which has, thus far, prevented us from awakening it." She leaned in conspiratorially. "But, I thought perhaps you could help me brainstorm how to melt it."[break][break]
She couldn't quite pinpoint exactly what it was about Kaname that made her think him the best partner for collaborating on this particular quandary, but she had been debating recommending him for a promotion, and figured this would be as good a test as any to see just how inventive he could be.[break][break]
There was something else too...the spark of intrigue that flashed in his eyes at the mentioning of Deoxys. Now that Killian Decker and his Deoxys were gone, Rocket could use a new one...especially a new one bonded to one of their own.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social Thread[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,479 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Extraterrestrial [S]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 14:38:15 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD END!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB