March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,429 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
EXTRACTION: Shalin and Lars #1
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 4:45:35 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 18:39:18 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","larsbox"]EXTRACTION
Not once, but twice he had to make the trip here—

But then again, wasn’t this like, some kind of… ‘test’, for his companion at least?

He would definitely have to meet with and discuss this. (He hoped the other would be able to inform on his behalf, because the mental fortitude to subject oneself to this place more than once? Unbelieveable.)

Anyway—

Maybe it was a good thing he didn’t have any particularly nasty—wait, who the fuck were we kidding here, he also had some nasty demons in the closet! He hoped they would not come out, though…

“Let’s… let’s get going. But we have to make it quick, okay?”

Even he was fucking nervous.

designate one character (himself) — 50 RKS points.

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.larsbox]background:#a03939;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,429 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 17:08:12 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin had been to Ultra Sea quite a few times, by now used to its horrors... or at least as used to them as a human could get. It would be all worth it to acquire and rein up the venomous dragon Naganadel, which she had heard about from all those years ago. "Would using one of my ride Pokémon help?" Shalin asked Lars, a saddle-wearing Seismitoad at her side, swimming through the air as though it were water. Sandy, her Flygon, was higher up, a barely-visible green glow encircling her and fueling Shalin's SYGNA SUIT. The girl herself was astride her Kommo-o. While the gesture was kind, it was uncertain how Lars would take to the offer of using a Pokémon mount that could dislodge him with pure vibration.

"You sure you don't want me to step in front of you?" she asked as she reined Treble, her Kommo-o, to Lars' side. "Sygna Suits are really good at keeping you safe against the radiation. I've been here a couple times and can speak from experience." It seemed the Composed was dead set on taking the punishment; instead, she eyed the rock mass from which they were looking to extract Dynite Ore and Tera Crystals. Her hair stood on end as Treble's fists began to vibrate, ready to pulverize the rock and make mining the minerals within incredibly efficient. Lathiel, her Type: Null, kept her eyes out for stray Ultra Beasts that would certainly intervene in their operation if they were sighted.

Designate one character - Lars

MTZTstDX Lathiel obedience roll

RKS POINT: 50

{WC: 255}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Lathiel         Type: Null        Good
Sandy           Flygon            Good 
Flit            Yanmega           Good
Queen Zing      Beedrill          Good
Treble          Kommo-o           Good
Bass Boost      Seismitoad        Good
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,429 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 17:08:32 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 21:28:49 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
“I’m—I’m good,” he replied quietly, his Metagross Ro already out and about and on guard duty as it was.

Much tempted as he was to bust out the Silvally, he decided not to—at least for the moment. So it was his Electivire as well as his Scizor that were digging alongside her and her companions while he kept a furtive eye out.

“Well, see, here’s the thing: I technically have a Sygna Suit, it’s just it’s stuck all the way in Evergrande,” he white lied.

Well, technically, there was the one time all the members of AQUA had access to Sygna Suits but that was when—

Best not to think about it, at least for now!

“Thor, Zeis… keep digging,” he instructed the two Pokémon he owned while his eyes darted around—hoping against hope that none of the ethereal horrors that haunted this place would come crashing their way.

focus on heals / defense — 50 RKS points.

[newclass=.larsbox]background:#a03939;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,429 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 2:52:15 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Whenever there were Ultra Beasts in the area, Lathiel was fired up. She was vicious, lunging at the Rangers' attackers with the most powerful CRUSH CLAW attacks she could muster, incapacitating the Poipole and even weakening the floating Nihilego with startling efficiency! There was a reason that the Type: Full manual referred to her as the UB Killer, and she was putting that on display to great effect. "Stuck in Ever Grande? Must be under repair, then. I've heard there are some issues with the suits. I haven't run into them yet, but my friend Josh has. If not even my Flygon can push my suit's power to a tipping point, I can't imagine a Pokémon whose wings vibrate fast enough to get there." Her smile grew as Lathiel continued to slice and dice the Poipole headed their way. "Speaking of which..."

With Lathiel and several other Pokémon keeping guard, Shalin watched Treble work his craft, winding up and slamming his vibrating fists into the rock. Shalin's body started shaking fast enough to hum. Anywhere else, she would have been a total blur; the strange visual illusions of the Ultra Sea let Lars clearly see how chaotic the scale movement rocking the Kommo-o's rider was. It looked painful for anyone to sit on the scales rattling at that speed, yet she looked like she was having the time of her life.

The fists ground through the soft rock quite easily, leaving quite the haul for Lars' team to clean up. A lone Nihilego would slip past Lathiel and float behind Lars. If he wasn't careful, those tentacles would grab him and latch onto him...

Focus on defense

aNjnGUXx Lathiel obedience roll

RKS POINT: 100

{WC: 276}
{PC: 2}

Lathiel         Type: Null        Good
Treble          Kommo-o           Good
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,429 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 2:53:32 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 19:59:46 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
While the Electivire and Scizor matched the frenetic pace of digging, he was unsurprised to see her Type: Null out and about once more. For once, though, the synthetic Pokémon wasn’t behaving oddly—in fact it was having the time of their lives, ripping into the Poipole that were appearing!

“Fancy that,” he remarked quietly as he then looked over to where his two Pokémon were still digging.

But then—wasn’t there like, a strange, prickly feeling that was creeping up on him when he felt the hairs on the back of his neck and—

“Holy fucking shit!” he exclaimed as he turned around and very nearly came face-to-face with a Nihilego (oh, fuck) and without thinking, pulled out a Dusk Ball—

Throwing out his own Silvally, Amir, who roared and immediately went for the Multi-Attack right at the Nihilego that almost envenomed him!

“Oh, come on—” he hissed as the energy in the area hummed and reached fever pitch, before transforming into—

Wait, why was there another Nihilego that was headed straight towards him, tentacles ready to—

Ah, shit.

Anything but this!

battle a manifested trauma / memory — 50 RKS points.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,429 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 5:05:54 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Lathiel and Amir ripped the remainder of the Ultra Beasts to shreds, the Type: Null prancing about from her victory against the creatures she was built to slay. Ultra Beasts were about to be the least of her worries, though, as the glow of the Poison-type Tera Shards manifested a sludge-form of and WO-CHIEN. "That's them!" Shalin pointed toward the wavering humanoid and snail shapes, her teeth chattering. "They're the ones responsible for Petalburg!"

While it was only an illusion, the RUINATION she was reliving felt real. It was real enough to knock Shalin out of the saddle. Treble roared, joining Lathiel in attacking the venomous figures. The dark-type attack felt real to them both, too, bringing Lathiel to her knees. Treble was only mildly harmed, shaking his body madly to prepare for a flourish of his CLANGING SCALES toward the goopy copy of the Avatar and Patron.

Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

toYHdnig Lathiel obedience roll

RKS POINT: 150

{WC: 149}
{PC: 3}

Lathiel         Type: Null        Critical
Treble          Kommo-o           Fair
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,429 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 5:06:38 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 15:18:44 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
The Silvally roared, throwing his full body weight into the real (and illusory) Nihilego that were just about ready to entangle him and cause problems—

When the Electivire and the Scizor came in charging, claws snapping and fists crackling with energy as a Thunder Punch and a Night Slash came screaming from their direction; allowing him enough time to grab what he could carry from what his companions had managed to dig up.

“Wait, what’s that supposed to be?!” he exclaimed as he looked over at the goop that his companion was fighting, however—all he could discern was a distinctly snail-like shape from the goo before he turned his attention back to her.

“Come on. We have to run!”

lessen the load and escape — 100 RKS points.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,429 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 1:08:54 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Ultra Beasts could not make Lathiel mad. What made Lathiel mad was the presence of the Eternatus core, its pink, eye-filled flesh spreading and surrounding them alongside the illusory RUINATION. It was so maddening that Lathiel could no longer discern friend from foe. She turned on Treble when he was least expecting it, her CRUSH CLAW slicing across the Kommo-o's scaly body and inflicting severe harm to the dragon-type.

Shalin, too, had been brought to her knees by the memory of Petalburg's RUINATION at the hands of the Scorned becoming reality. The explosion of pure hatred flung her barely-conscious body in the Head Ranger's direction, the girl only able to respond with a groan after expending most of her strength to withdraw the two Pokémon. She would be reliant on him to make it back to Hoenn intact...

lessen the load and escape

RKS POINT: 250

{WC: 139}
{PC: 4}

Lathiel         Type: Null        Critical
Treble          Kommo-o           KO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 22:10:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: