Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Solstice [Funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 17:29:38 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]The high score time inched closer and closer, and the Tauros did its damndest to redouble its efforts. However, no matter how hard the Tauros tried, it just couldn't dislodge its rider.[break][break]

Isaac looked every part the triumphant daredevil, the wicked grin on his face highlighted by his pair of rad shades. Each buck of the Tauros sent him bouncing up and down, but his legs held fast to the Tauros' sides even when his hands slipped from the reins. Watson, Echo, Neo, and Knuckles cheered their trainer on from the sidelines, earning a cheeky salute as he looked their way.[break][break]

So intense was the ride that nobody noticed his ankles, tied together in a perfect little bow.[break][break]

It was right at the end, fingertips past the gold medal time, that Isaac was knocked off of his perch. He flew out into the crowd, Knuckles leaping into the sky to catch him like a wayward flyball. She set him back on his feet, dazed and confused, just in time to accept his prize from the barker hosting the event. The longer you held on, the bigger of a stuffed animal you could claim, and Isaac had his sights set on the biggest damn Aggron there was.[break][break]

Content, the trainer and his Pokemon departed, just in time to bump into Isaac further down the road.[break][break]

"Had fun, Del?" "Isaac" answered Isaac, taking off his shades to reveal a pair of beady, dot-like eyes. The Ditto winked Isaac's way, leaving the actual trainer snickering. "Good. You can stop clenching now. Kinda freaks me out, not gonna lie."[break][break]

Letting out a sigh of relief, Delirium snapped down into what looked almost like a cartoonish chibi version of Isaac. Now the Aggron plush it carried around was almost as big as it was. Regardless, it refused to give the plush up, even as it stumbled around gracelessly from its bulk.[break][break]

That was one booth down. But where would they head next? Fortree was a big city, after all, and Jojo had done a fantastic job at fleshing out this little popup carnival. Isaac and his team took to the city's main street, hoping from there they'd get some good ideas as to where to go next.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
Solstice [Funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 20:27:55 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

"Come on, Isaac, you've got this!"

[break][break]The Tauros-Rodeo Game had quickly caught Julia's attention. With her experience on 's Pokémon, she was confident she could get a good time. Imagine her surprise when she saw Isaac already on the Tauros's back! Of course she was going to cheer her friend on! Even when his hands slipped from the reins, Isaac held tight. Julia looked down at his legs to see how he did it. Huh, weird, were his ankles...?

[break][break]She didn't get long to look before Isaac was knocked off, fortunately to be caught by Knuckles, just after he passed the gold-medal time. Julia joined the other onlookers erupting into cheers at Isaac's triumph, her own yell growing even more enthusiastic when he accepted a huge Aggron plush.

[break][break]"That your friend?" one of the carnival-goers asked.

[break][break]"Yeah!" Julia replied. Then, she shouted, "Hey, Isaac, over here!"

[break][break]But he didn't seem to hear her, instead departing with his Pokémon. Weird... Maybe it was just too loud out here? Her turn on the Tauros could wait; she wanted to say hi and give a proper congratulations first. Unfortunately, by the time she'd weaved through the crowd, all Julia could see of Isaac was his blond hair in the distance. It wasn't until Isaac and his Pokémon were on the main street that Julia was finally able to catch up to him.

[break][break]"Hey, there you are!" Julia called. "Great job on the... Tauros..." Her voice trailed off when she saw the chibi Isaac carrying the Aggron plush. "What is that?" It was adorable, but also what?

[attr="class","juliatag"]

[attr="class","julianotes"]

notes.

Stamp earned: Involve or reference a Tauros-Rodeo Game

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Solstice [Funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 23:19:44 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Oh, shit. Isaac didn't know he had an audience! Granted, Isaac wasn't actually present, because it'd give up the ghost as to the nature of his little scheme. Nevertheless, as Julia approached, Isaac flashed her a cheery grin. "Long time no see, Jules," he teased, knowing damn well he'd been at her birthday moments ago. "Good to see ya."[break][break]

Watson, Echo, Knuckles, and Neo cheerfully waved to Julia as she approached. So, too, did Delirium, who toddled up to Julia with a radiant smile on his face. The little doppelganger held his plush up towards her, giving it a little shake for emphasis.[break][break]

It was no surprise that this sight was a shock to Julia. "Huh? Oh, yeah. That's Del." The little Isaac's face briefly switched into the vivid pink tones of a Ditto. His eyes stretched out into little lines, and his smile took a wide, wobbly shape. After that, he shifted back into his usual preferred form. "He's a little impressionist. Ain't it wild?"[break][break]

As if in response, the chibi Isaac shifted into a chibi Julia. Somehow, she was even more smiley looking than the real thing.[break][break]

"We figured we'd pay the Tauros Rodeo a visit. Win the little guy a prize." For a second, Isaac peeked over his shoulder, noting the expectant look in everyone else's eye. "Though something tells me I owe 'em a lot of carnival games now."[break][break]

"But enough about me. How 'bout you? Been eyeing the Tauros Rodeo too?"

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights