part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
What's This, What's This?! [WOFF M]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 18:22:43 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
for @--

If ever Yuina could have been prepared for how overwhelmingly excited she could have been for something, this certainly wasn't the case as she made her way to the gates of the carnival that was traveling through the region. It was all over, posters, billboards, notices on phones, commercials on the screens, everywhere was talking about this carnival. She heard games and snacks, and prizes and such, but really nothing could have prepared her for how magically whimsical it all was. She'd never seen such things before, the sparkling lights, the giant rides, the colorful tents and all of the booths and trinkets! It was almost too much! Even just stepping through the entrance gate alone, she already couldn't hide the smile on her face watching someone play a Ring Toss game with Dugtrio bouncing around, and all of the sounds of the fun music, people laughing and having such a good time, the various game chimes... She couldn't believe it all![break][break]
She couldn't even imagine where she should start...
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d1005c; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d1005c; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
i am ready to receive my hurt
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
when he walks into a room the walls lean in to listen,
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 15:43:51 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wildluke"]
[attr="class","text"]
The best part of supporting local infrastructure with large monetary donations was seeing the finished projects. His critics may take jabs at him and HYACINTH INC, make comments about how he only does it for the clout, but the real payoff was this:

[break][break]
Happy children racing everywhere, too excited to walk; couples of every type holding hands like they can’t bear to be parted; aromatic smells of food, spice, and incense; crafters and tradesmen selling their goods and boosting their livelihood.

[break][break]
Hoenn needed more events like this. More happiness, more dreams, less life.

[break][break]
He was caught up in watching a small child make an absolutely killing at the Dugtrio Toss he almost tumbled into a young woman who appeared equally as starstruck.

[break][break]
“Ah, so sorry, caught me dreaming. I didn’t step on you, did I?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

carnival camraderie [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]--accent:#F1DB4B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 1:29:58 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

Looking around at everything there was to see, turning herself in circles trying to understand it all and make sense of what she was seeing, it was dizzying almost, maybe even a little overwhelming, and she wasn't paying attention to the things immediately around her. She gasped audibly with a small squeak, mostly from the surprise of something, someone, larger than her knocked into her, only slightly. She stumbled a bit, if only because she herself was off balance from trying to take in everything everywhere all at once, and tried to blink away the starry far away look in her eyes as she looked up to the voice that regarded her in apology. She blinked again, supremely distracted by everything, like the whooping and shouting coming from a Tauros Rodeo game in the background off to the side but managed to focus just enough to get a response out.[break][break]
"I-uh-no- Uhm... No, I'm okay, I'm sorry I didn't see you," she returned, still a bit consumed by her senses.[break]
"I wasn't paying attention... I-I've never been to a place like this before, it's kind of overwhelming," she said, trying to absolve him of all blame, it really wasn't his fault.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d1005c; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d1005c; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]