february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Catching Pokémon brings people together [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 19:19:19 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg4"]

[attr="class","header"]WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER

[attr="class","setting"]

The internet could be a great thing. It was how he had made plans to meet up with a woman who would hopefully be his friend. He hoped Yuina didn’t mind the age difference between him. After all him and were becoming friends and there was age difference there. He knew not everyone felt that way. However that wasn’t the impression he had gotten from Yuina when they had been messaging each other. Hopefully he was right about that.
[break][break]
Reaching the planned meeting spot he looked around and saw he was the first to arrive. Which wasn’t to surprising considering how close to Mauville he lived. While he didn’t live in Mauville itself he did live in Verdanturf which was just down the road from Mauville.
[break][break]
As he waited he absently petted Mirage. The Hisuian Zoroark seemed to enjoy it. But he knew he was still aware of his surroundings and would alert him when his new possible friend arrived.
[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this is okay

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 20:21:07 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

This "app" business sure was popular, there were so many people involved with it from all over the place, it was really quite impressive. Yuina still didn't quite get the minutia of how these cellular devices did all of the things that they did, the "internet" was a wacky concept to wrap her head around, and the fact that everything happened so instantaneously was really spectacular, but she didn't really need to understand it all to know that it worked! She made plans to meet up with another person, a young man by the name of Absalom, to just kind of go out for a walk and some exploring, maybe meet some new Pokemon! That sounded really exciting and a great way to spend time with someone new and hang out.[break]
Yuina walked along the path, they'd designated a spot to meet at, with Kyoko walking along beside her. The Typhlosion, while primarily bipedal, found walking longer distances easier on four legs, so the fire type padded along on all fours along the worn and well marked path.[break][break]
"I think this will be a good day, we're meeting so many people," Yuina remarked, moreso to herself, trying to self encourage the behavior instead of dwelling on the elephant in the room that she was very much avoiding for the time being. It was there, but that didn't mean she had to acknowledge it, and having nice days like this made that easier.[break][break]
Looking up the way, Yuina found what looked to be the same young man from the picture that she had seen, standing beside a Pokemon that seemed strikingly familiar for some reason she couldn't quite grab onto... But that was neither here nor there, there were a lot of Pokemon that she didn't know about, because she didn't remember them... So it was just an opportunity to learn about something new![break][break]
"Hi! Are you Absalom? I'm Yuina," she greeted with a soft smile, ready for the new day and a new friend.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 20:46:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COMFEY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRIAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VINE WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLOWER SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLORAL HEALING
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD IGGLYBUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRIEND GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 20:34:11 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

It wasn’t long before the woman he had agreed to meet up with showed up. Well at least he figured it was her. She looked similar to the picture he had seen. For a moment his attention was drawn to the Typhlosion. Noting the difference between it and a normal Typhlosion he was able to identify it as a Hisuian variant.
[break][break]
Redirecting his attention to Yuina he nodded. ”That’s right, it’s nice to meet you Yuina,” he said offering his hand for a handshake. He would wait to see rather or not she took his offered hand before continuing. ”Shall we get going?” he inquired indicating the direction that let further through the hills.
[break][break]
While he waited for his response he swung himself onto Mirage’s back. He had already waisted a lot of energy on the way to Mauville Hills. It was best to conserve a bit of energy. ”Right before I forget this is Mirage,” he told her indicating the Hisuian Zoroark.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + skipping

[newclass=.blbqimg4]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ryBLBRTr/IMG-1924.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg4 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 0:32:38 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar

This was going to be a good day and a nice interaction, Yuina could feel it. She smiled brightly as the young man held out his hand in greeting, and fortunately for her this was such a common formality that she'd already come to understand what the gesture meant. She took his hand in kind and shook hands for the greeting, smiling with a nod.[break]
"Yeah, it's nice to meet you too, I'm glad we had a chance to come out here," she mentioned, the more and more places around the region that she got to visit and learn about, the better![break][break]
Absalom gestured for them to move on as he moved to get on the back of the Pokemon that he named Mirage, and Yuina thought for a moment as she looked beside her to Kyoko...[break]
"Oh... I don't really have anything to ride on... I hope that's okay that we might not go as fast to travel," she questioned, hoping it wouldn't be an issue? She was just fine walking, and who knows, maybe she would find a new Pokemon friend out here that she could ride on![break]
"What kind of Pokemon is Mirage?"

Skipping capture!

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 22:59:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUTIEFLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWEET VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUIVER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSKNOIR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 23:48:40 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Hearing what she had to say he nodded in agreement. ”Yeah, getting out and about is nice. I didn’t really get to do that until I came to Hoenn three years ago,” he told her. Here in Hoenn he had a certain freedom he hadn’t had back in Alola, so he tried to get as much of it as he could.
[break][break]
”Don’t worry about it. Going slow doesn’t bother me,” he told her. ”I just already did a bit of walking before coming here. This is me not trying to overexert myself. It wouldn’t be pretty if that were to happen,” he explained as he directed Mirage to start walking. As promised the pace he set was slow, but not too slow.
[break][break]
As they moved through Mauville hills the woman would ask him a question. The question would cause him to give her a perplexed look but he would still answer. ”It’s a Hisuian pokemon. I figured you would know that considering your own Pokémon,” he said nodding to her Typhlosion.
[break][break]
While he awaited her to say something they would be set upon by a few Pokémon. His gaze would flicker between the two Pokémon before he would turn his attention to Yuina. ”Choose whichever you want. I must admit I have a preference for normal types,” he told her before telling Mirage to provide backup if needed.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 1:32:26 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar

Yuina didn't question as the young man explained that just because he was riding a Pokemon meant that anything other than a nice easy slow pace was going to take place. That sounded nice too, just to take in the sights of the hills of the area, she wanted both of them to have a good time, and if that was how he needed to make sure he was taking care of himself, then that was all that mattered.[break]
"Alright, that sounds good. Let me know if we need to take a break at some point, taking care of yourself is really important, I can respect that," she offered, at no point wanting to be disrespectful to the situation. They continued to walk on for a little while, and as she had asked about what kind of Pokemon Mirage was, she wasn't even sure of its species to begin with, but he answered in an odd way? That it was a Hisuian Pokemon, just like Kyoko? She wasn't quite sure what that meant... She was going to inquire about that, but first Kyoko stood up at the approach of a very large floating Pokemon coming towards them. Yuina paused, she'd never seen anything like it, it was such a big Pokemon! Kyoko's flames shrouded her neck, the purple and red tones swirling together, and as she raised her paws to either side a series of purple wisps formed in an arch above her. She thrust her paws forward, and the wisps moved and struck the large Pokemon straight on, and Yuina threw a Pokeball to see if she could capture it! That said though...[break]
"What do you mean? Mirage and Kyoko aren't the same... species? What about them being 'Hisuian Pokemon' makes them similar," she wondered? She hadn't heard the term yet, and didn't know that Kyoko had any special attributes outside of just being what she was?

Attempting Capture for Dusknoir!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 5:11:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MORGREM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TORMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FALSE SURRENDER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNORLAX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECYCLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOCKPILE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE DUSKNOIR!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 17:20:20 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

”I should be fine as long as I don’t push myself. I try not to push myself. I am still only a kid though, so sometimes I can be a bit rash in my way of thinking,” he admitted flushing in embarrassment. Of course being rash sometimes meant pushing himself past his limit. And that is where the real trouble would start. His condition would activate and he would find himself in a sticky situation.
[break][break]
He was still trying to wrap his mind around her not knowing her Typhlosion was a Hisuian variation when two Pokémon showed up. Having no plans to add with to his collection he allowed her to take on the Dusknoir. While she battled it he watched her reaction noticing the fact she didn’t seem familiar with the Pokémon.
[break][break]
It was only after she had caught the Dusknoir that she would respond to his earlier commend, only bringing rise to more questions. ”No of course not. Your version of Typhlosion and my version of Zoroark are variations,” he said slowly, as he took out his phone.
[break][break]
Finding a picture of what Typhosion originally looked like he passed her the phone. Before he could hear any response from her movement from his peripheral vision caught his attention. Turning his head he noticed a Snorlax and a Morgrem. Feeling Mirage tense under him he swung himself off just before the fox Pokémon used Foul Play on the Snorlax.
[break][break]
The Snorlax used flail which didn’t work and Mirage countered with another Foul Play. Before the Snorlax could recover from the attack Axel threw a pokeball at it, causing the Snorlax to be sucked into the pokeball.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + attempting to catch Snorlax

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 16:05:19 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar

Yuina was perplexed, this was the first that she was hearing of 'variations' of different Pokemon, and she couldn't scratch the itch in the back of her mind that for some reason the word 'Hisuian' meant something very important to her, but she couldn't cling on to it. Absalom brought out his phone and looked something up, handing it to her while he encountered a very large, rotund Pokemon. He seemed as confused as she was, but for very different reasons, because she had no idea what he was talking about that her Typhlosion and his Zoroark were 'variations'.[break]
She looked at the image handed to her, and Kyoko stood on her haunches to look too over Yuina's shoulder, and the Pokemon that was shown did in fact look like Kyoko but... Not at the same time? Its coloring was brighter, and it seemed bigger, or more stalky, and its fire was orange and yellow, not near the same as Kyoko's red and purples... The battle subsided, and Yuina held the device back out to Absalom, but it certainly didn't clear up anything...[break]
"I don't understand... I didn't know there were... Two different kinds of Typhlosion? What does it mean for Kyoko and Mirage to be 'Hisuian variations'," she questioned, this was a whole new realm of information for her.

Sucessful capture for Dusknoir! -1 Pokeball[break]
Skipping Morgrem Capture

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 6:52:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN LEECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRANCH POKE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AROMATISSE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AROMA VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCH UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ECHOED VOICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE SNORLAX!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

axel
he/him/his
february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 15:18:42 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Grabbing the Pokéball containing the Snorlax he had just captured, he turned back towards her. "Hisui was what Sinnoh used to be called when people were starting to settle the land. The Zoroark most people are familiar with is the Unovan variation, which is a pure Dark type," he explained as he took his phone back, only to pull up a picture of the Zoroark he was talking about before turning the phone towards her so she could see the difference.
[break][break]
"The Hisuian variation of Zoroark is a Normal/Ghost type, the first of its kind. Until recently, only one variation of Zoroark and Typhlosion were known to exist. Then, space-time distortions started appearing, and Pokémon that were never seen before started appearing. Though I say 'recently,' I've had Mirage since I was ten. Anyway, it's been an even shorter amount of time since information about Hisui was discovered. People just didn't know where these Pokémon came from until more recently," he explained.
[break][break]
He paused to let all that information sink in before continuing. "The only known Typhlosion was thought to be the Johtonian Typhlosion, which is a pure Fire type. Though I would have to assume that the Hisuian Typhlosion is a Fire/Ghost type," he told her, looking thoughtful.
[break][break]
"The thing about variants is that they either change one type, gain another typing, or gain completely new typings. It's not always clear why this happens. I think a lot of it has to do with the environment a Pokémon grew up in. Hisui, for instance, had a harsher environment, so I guess Zoroark had to be different in order to survive in such perilous times."
[break][break]
Realizing how long he had been going on, his face heated up. "Sorry, I tend to go on about things I've learned," he admitted, looking away. "Anyway, that's basically the gist of our Pokémon. Going on about the different variations of other Pokémon will take too long. I don't want to overwhelm you, so that will do for now."
[break][break]
The thing was, everyone else knew about variations. It was hard to believe that someone didn't know about them. Just who was this woman? And how was it that she didn't know information that most people had grown up knowing?
[break][break]
While he could definitely ask her, he decided against it. They didn't really know each other that well. Perhaps when they knew each other for longer than a day, he would ask her.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 5:46:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE PHANTUMP FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN LEECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRANCH POKE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND