[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
extraction: angelo & freya
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 21:30:32 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the poipole flits about among the poison tera crystals, tail swinging this way and that. its movements are erratic and somewhat unpredictable. she'd hoped she might be able to decipher its body language based on her dragalge, but the two are vastly different, even if they share a base typing. 

its soulless blue eyes brim with wild glee as it tumbles around them. freya examines it and then dons her gloves, looking back at her partner. 

"it's easier," she says with a grimace, "if we take it together."
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 18:56:48 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelotag"]
[attr="class","angelomain"]Contrary to popular belief, Angelo was capable of sharing.

No kidding. Doesn't look very peachy, from what I've seen.” He confirms with a glance out of the corner of his eye. There’s no attempt to pass the burden on, this time. “Together, then.

Respect has something to do with that. After all, down in these very cave systems, he and had faced far worse together.

Bending down, he lets his pack slip off his shoulder to rest upon the stone beneath their feet. From its depths a small creature emerges, the blue-tinted shaymin climbing out after its cushy, chauffeured journey down into the Ultra Deep Sea bowels.

It doesn’t shrivel back like a shy flower however, recoiling from the lack of sun on the tips of pink petals. Instead, Sprout tilts a twitching nose towards the impossibly tall cavern canopy and the poipole, sniffing curiously.

TAKE THE BRUNT EQUALLY
+50 RKS Points
[attr="class","angelopoke"]
[newclass=.angelo] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.angelomain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelopoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 18:57:22 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 4:43:50 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
together then. the dream mist shivers over her gloves, searching, she knows, for a way under her skin. somewhere among the cloud she hears her name being called, whispered and teased. the mantra in her head of it's not real has not stopped since their entry into the rift. 

micolash twirls in the air, alien eyes honing in on the creature as it crawls from its pack. freya snaps her fingers a couple of times and draws the poipole's attention away from the little hedgehog. curious is the way the mist thins around it. 

purifying it, perhaps?

their work is slow. justifiably so, as the material they're mining is hazardous. her bow is strung, resting on a shelf of rock beside her. the back of her neck, her palms, are covered in a cold sweat. the timer she'd brought with them ticks down. 

it's not fun, getting stranded out here without a sygna suit. 

hisses and growls emanate from the congealing mist. micolash turns over himself and buzzes with radiant joy at the idea of sticking his stinger into an enemy. "hold them off," she orders and it squeals to follow through. 

focus on defenses
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 17:32:53 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelomain"]His throat feels tight while he works, sweat budding upon his skin like tiny kisses of dew beneath the heat of labour and cloying mist. It tickles when it crawls over him, searching with unwanted fingertips.

With each swing of the pickaxe, muscles taut from exertion and descending tension, Angelo is convinced the sharp edge will strike a steadily enclosing ceiling. That he’d look up and the cavern would be sealed.

That there would be no escape.

“Hey. Come over here,” with a wave and a dry throat, Angelo encourages the small hedgehog to cross the short distance left vacant. Sprout obliges, wadding close to stand between the pair. Around them the fumes thin, sweet scents of an aromatherapy chasing away the crueller edges of the mist that invades their brains.

He leaves the pokémon to their tasks while he focuses on theirs, on the rhythm of metal clinks striking gem.

Wetting his lips, tasting the contradiction of dry flesh and salt from sweat, Angelo’s mind clears just enough to latch onto distraction. “You been practicing archery long?

FOCUS ON HEALING/DEFENSE  
+50 RKS Points
[newclass=.angelo] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.angelomain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelopoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 17:38:16 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 6:26:16 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
as they work, she finds herself sidling closer to angelo and his shaymin. her head is clearer when near it. the watercolor swirls are less distracting. calloused palms ache as they crack into the surface to pry glowing, alien ore from within.

its lingering effects are still unknown. how many does the league send in to harvest these caches?

she glances at the bow, its cracking silver curve. it's seen its fair share of conflict.

"since i was an adolescent. my mother was an archer for sport. she taught me." the quiver at her hip is turned off for now, but its buttons still glow faintly in the pinkish light from the mist.

micolash darts back to her, warbling a high-pitched note as it tugs at one of her braids. she wipes her brow and turns, startling at the scene. a chunk falls from her hands and onto the ground as galar's meadows stretch before them. in the sky, two titans vie for dominance.

glimpses are all that's been afforded to her. ramshackle stitches all messily put together by her own hand. this, this is almost tangible. her nose drops and when her fingers come away, there's blood.

"we're out of time. it's not real. whatever you're seeing, it's not real. "
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 11:42:05 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelomain"]Standing this close to Freya, he can make out the intricacies of her bow. Its silver sheen weathered through age but no less elegant and powerful.

In the back of his mind flashes the memory of a far more modest stretch of carved wood, imperfect with notches and decades worn. Can remember how hands, similarly imperfect, had flowed with years of practice bracing the string.

For a moment Angelo is back amongst a field of white until he’s suddenly not. Circhester snow pulling away like the rhythmic flow of the tide. Instead the pilot envisions himself on a tiny, familiar speck of land - an island, far out in the Hoennian sea - where there is nowhere to go.

Where the silent snow shrinks back into an ocean’s roar and the wave grows bigger, and bigger…

Its as seafoam twists into rows of pearly white teeth, leaning over him from above his head like falling stalactites, that he’s snapped away from the cumulation of memories.

Sprout is tugging sharply at his shoelaces with his teeth. When Angelo reaches up to wipe his forehead, he finds sweat has turned cold. “Relax, buddy. I’m still here.

His brow crinkles when he turns to Freya, seeing the beads of blood balanced on her fingers. “Collect what you can. We can always come back for more later.

After all they’d both been here before. They knew what was coming next.

MEMORY  
+50 RKS Points

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 11:42:32 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 20:51:46 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
sprout's discomfort makes micolash peer over him, stinger at the ready. freya grabs her bow and gives him a fwack, looking urgently at her partner. the hisses and howls are growing in number and rising in volume. angelo's stupor wanes and, finally grounded, he starts calling orders. 

they have time. time enough that she can heft her pack and gather all of their things. micolash holds the worst of them off and freya provides additional cover with a few arrows.

memories still bulge, some still buried, untouched, and she looks back wistfully at this horrific beast. this creature that plagued her, plagued them for twenty long years. and plagues them still, offering them boons and power that will drive them all deeper into chaos. 

"come on," she says roughly, "let's get out of here."

escape with full load
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 21:33:20 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelomain"]Looking rather smug at the poipole’s predicament, Sprout shakes its grassy pelt. Its shape changing like a blooming flower beneath the sunshine as it shifts, legs elongating and face turning mischievous.

With his shaymin taking to the air, it fees up space in Angelo’s pack for him to shove his laboured haul to the brim.

Don’t need to tell me twice,” he responds dryly as Freya encourages them to take their leave.

With a grunt, he hefts his backpack over his shoulder, its weight pressing down onto broad shoulders and the sharp edges of his scavenged goods poking him in the back. They hastily depart before they pay a greater price for their spoils.

Only the memory of the devouring wave doesn’t stay within the radioactive chamber. Instead it follows Angelo all the way back up to the cave entrance, and beyond…

TAKE FULL LOAD
+1 curio

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 21:36:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: