March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Fang and Blade [M][AmiGo][C/Adelaide]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 7:20:29 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
TO: Shalin Nariya (shalin.nariya@hoennrangers.gov)
CC: (adelaide.whiteley@hoennrangers.gov)
MISSION: "Fang and Blade"
PROTOCOL: Hunt
DANGER: ★★★☆☆

A Seviper population surge in the Pyre Wetlands area has rendered the Mauville-Lilycove thoroughfare too dangerous for civilians to pass. Left alone, the population surge could make the road entirely impassible. Preliminary investigation has determined the surge's cause is the presence of a red-eyed, giant Seviper making the Seviper's Remsins its home. This threat must be removed in some way, preferably by capture, though lethal force is authorized. Its feral instincts make it a dangerous target; do not be afraid to retreat.

Your mission objectives are as follows:

A) Gain entry to Seviper's Remains
B) Eliminate the Giant Seviper

Good luck! We're all counting on you.

Ugh, this was supposed to be a relaxing, nostalgic trip through the Seviper's Remains with , not anything serious. This was also supposed to be an opportunity to bond with Lathiel, her Type: Null, and open the door to her heart. Neither of those might happen today; she would need to bring many members of her A-Team, including enough big bugs to fly over the snake-filled wetlands. Water-types wouldn't cut it this time around.

"I know this was supposed to be more leisurely, but a ticket came up, and I'm not gonna turn it down," Shalin explained to her partner as she sent out two of her closest Pokémon: Queen Zing, a Shiny Beedrill, and Flit, a Yanmega, both of which were quite large for their species. Both wore saddles, an indicator of just how loyal they were to Shalin. She took a look at the dragonfly's wings. While they were recovering, they were still not airworthy. "I'm so sorry, Adelaide - did you bring your own flying Pokémon? If not, then Queen Zing may have to carry us both there. I don't like to put that kind of load on her, but it might be our only way there at this rate."

{WC: 330}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Flit            Yanmega           Good
Queen Zing      Beedrill**        Good
close tab

played by

Aria

Adel or Della
Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Heteroflexible
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 1:50:23 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar
lead or be led
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
From the moment  she has gotten the email Adelaide was prepared herself. This might like a something easy or quickly to an elite ranger but not. She was both excited and nervous. She wanted to make a good impression given that she was paired with elite ranger,   this time.

Her luxray was safety in her pokemon at the moment while her Togekiss resting beside curious on what was going to happen next.  "Don't worry, have my Togekiss I will fine.  The Seviper's Remains I can't say I have been there before.  Is that place like a breeding ground for Sevipers and general so much more?"

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 21:16:42 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin was relieved her fellow Ranger had done her homework. Used to the smell of stagnant water from the last time she was here, it didn't bother her too much. It'd bother her even less when the wake around her Beedrill's churning wings pushed the muddy liquid aside. The strength of a Beedrill's wingbeats, especially one Queen Zing's size, was not to be underestimated. "Excellent. I've never flown on a Togekiss myself! Might have to catch one sometime." Little did she know of the Fairy-type's Extreme Speed and how it would put a wrench in that plan. For how much she was known for her suit's extreme motion capabilities, it could not handle extraordinary, sustained speed.

"Seviper do live there, but it's more than that," Shalin explained. "It's a cave system within the swamps. The entire cave is a giant, fossilized Seviper. You know how Pokémon can grow really, really big in Galar? That big." While she was familiar with the concept from the Galar Memory, Shalin had forgotten the name of the Dynamax Phenomenon. "If you have any more questions about it, ask now. I won't be able to once we're in flight. As much of a sweetheart as Queen Zing is, her wings get really loud when she flies."

{PC: 2}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Flit            Yanmega           Good
Queen Zing      Beedrill**        Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 4:36:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: