Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
SMILES (FUNTASIA)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 9:00:04 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Busy, busy, busy.

Johanna had been buzzing around ever since the Carnival began. Luckily by now it was on its last stretches. So far everything has gone according to plan. Sure, there’d been a few issues, technical problems here and there. But that was to be expected. And it seemingly hadn’t taken from the joyful experience everyone was having.

Still, there was plenty of work to do and to keep worker morale up, she made sure to be in the trenches with her workers.

But right now she was taking a moment to relax and watch as one of the many guests here were trying their hand with the Taurus-Rodeo.

PROMPT
- Involve or reference a Taurus-Rodeo Game.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
SMILES (FUNTASIA)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 22:04:46 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
The FUntasia was in town and Vanilla was al the more excited for it. In an effort to unwind after her lengthy training sessions either solo or at 's ranch with his guidance, the teen found herself walking among the masses as the cheerful sights and sounds of the carnival could be heard across every route in Hoenn. "Whoa, this place is awesome." Vanilla said to herself, walking around with the largest berry cone she had ever had the privilege of eating. Proxii hovered beside her, the RotomDex idly popping his head out of the electronic to bite into a spare berry dropping from his trainer's cold treat. "This looks like Hammerlocke when it's Christmas time!" The two continued on.

"Huh? What's that?" Proxii pointed out, causing Vanilla to swivel her head and see people playing some kind of strange game. It was some kind of strange game involving a Tauros, or well, a robot version of it. "Oh, I'm definitely doing that!" Vanilla got a spark in her eyes from seeing it, setting the ice cream to Proxii while hurrying in line to wait her turn. The Rotom would set the ice cream down in a safe place and leave the phone behind as he'd get a devious little idea. Once it was Vanilla's turn, she'd climb aboard and hold onto the fake reins. The bucking was only slight, but she was somehow staying on for a while. It increased in severity as she'd hold on for dear life. But it wasn't until the sound of crying, winding gears that she looked down to see Proxii's face staring back up at her.

"Proxii, you jer-aaauuuugh!"

The sudden increase had kicked Vanilla straight off of the Tauros and made the poor girl airborne. By some stroke of luck, she'd land directly beside Johanna face first, groaning to herself as the playful Rotom would rush over to her side, having rushed back to re-possess her phone again. "Vanilla! Are you alright?! I didn't mean to launch you that hard! You're not dead, right?" He panicked as the girl slowly pushed herself up with a sigh. "Could you at least WARN me next time you're going to try and kill me?!" She snapped at her Rotom and brushed herself off before looking up at the woman next to her.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't hit you on the way down, did I?"

PROMPT:
- Involve or reference a Taurus-Rodeo Game.

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
SMILES (FUNTASIA)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 16:20:11 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
For a moment Johanna’s face turned to worry as she saw the Tauros game go beyond the predetermined slow build-up settings. So much in fact that a kid came flying, landing outside the safety zone.

“Oh no no, you didn’t.” Johanna assured the young girl.

“Are you alright?” She glanced toward the possessed phone trying to determine exactly what kind of relationship the two shared.

PROMPT

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
SMILES (FUNTASIA)
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 8:59:50 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
"I'm fine." Vanilla said, brushing herself off while glaring at her Rotomphone, who just so happened to be going towards one of the stalls with ice cream again in an effort to buy himself into the girl's good graces once more. "I've had worse times in the Ultra Sea. So a fall's no big deal." After looking back towards the woman, she'd focus on her a bit, eyes squinting before the girl would let out a sudden gasp in surprise. "Wait! Wait, wait, wait! You're...ohmigod!" She squealed in excitement, stars in her eyes as the teen would be starstruck just in time for Proxii to return carrying a biig berry covered cone of vanilla ice cream. He'd gaze up at the woman while Vanilla struggled to form the words in her mouth.

"Johanna Joy?" he asked, holding the cone away just in time for Vanilla to nod her head at a pace that almost made her achieve flight.

"Yes! Ever Grande City's own Gym Leader! It's such an honour to meet you! I know you hear that all the time, but it's true!~" She would have gushed on and on about the woman, all that research done in order to prepare about the gym base don what was readily available had Proxii not handed her the frozen treat again and she happily bit into it, claming her down some. Munching on her favorite ice cream, she took a large bite out of the various berries littering the surface of the treat.

"I'm Vanilla, by the way, and this is Proxii. What are you doing during the summer festival, Ms. Joy?"

PROMPT:
- Eat a carnival treat.

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
SMILES (FUNTASIA)
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 19:41:04 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
The gushing fan caught her by surprise. It happened so rarely after all. So the comment about the Ultra Sea swooshed right past her.

Johanna found herself feeling the heating blush in her cheeks as she confirmed her identity to the both of them with a nod.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Vanilla and Proxii.” She beamed them both a smile as she managed to compose herself somewhat.

“Oh I am just making sure everything is running smoothly, and enjoying the view.” Johanna answered.

But Johanna’s focus was pulled away from her fan for a moment as her Driblim came floating by, behind it trailed three Drifbloons it had saved from servitude by way of purchase moments earlier. But as Johanna took a moment to look upon the lot she realized it was actual balloons and not of the living sort.

But before she could even question it. The Drifblim was already introducing itself and its new friends to Vanilla and Proxii.

PROMPT
- Buy a Balloon Pokemon.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
SMILES (FUNTASIA)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 2:02:10 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
All things considered, today was going smoothly. Vanilla might have be kicked off of a ride and sent flying into the ground, but on the plus side, she had met another gym leader! There were silver linings in every little experience here in Hoenn. "We're gym challengers ourselves and just got back from doing 's gym and got our first badge!" "Which means that we're gunna kick your butt eventually, if not sooner!" Proxii chimed in, letting out a series of kackling, electrified laughter before being elbowed by his trainer.

"Ugh, Proxii! Be nice to the people we're going to...face?" Vanilla began to snap at the Rotom before watching as Johanna's attention wandered towards a shape in the air. A familiar looking one as the girl recognized the Pokemon from back home in Galar. "A Drifblim!" She smiled, greeting the balloon pokemon. Proxii even would greet him, popping out of his RotomPhone device. The vendor turned the corner just as quick as Vanilla looked over to see a myriad of Pokémon shaped balloons. She motioned for Johanna to follow her as she'd hurry to get one of her own.

"I guess you must be busy making sure that everyone's having a good time. Does running an event like this make you tired? I can't imagine that it's easy." She said, semi admiring her new Pikachu shaped balloon.

PROMPT:
- Buy a Balloon Pokemon.

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
SMILES (FUNTASIA)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 18:03:14 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Johanna could do naught but chuckle at the sight of trainer and Rotom getting along quite well.

“Really? That’s amazing!” Johanna remembered quite fondly 's battle skills. “Since you two beat Michael, I will have to bring my best team, then!” She wasn’t going to back down from a challenge after all.

And then Drifblim showed up. Luckily it seemed Vanilla was caught by the sight of balloons to notice the fact Drifblim had accidentally thought them real.

While Vanilla bought balloons, Johanna saved the inanimate objects from the grasp of her Drifblim after having explained that they weren’t real Drifloons.

Luckily in parting with them Johanna was offered an opportunity to hand them out to some children nearby, and in doing so lightened the mood of at least one distressed kid. Before she rejoined with Vanilla.

“Yeah, it is busy work. But well worth it.” Johanna replied with a smile as she saw the admiration in Vanilla’s gaze.

“How many rides have you tried so far?”

PROMPT
- Cheer up a distressed kid.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
SMILES (FUNTASIA)
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 9:07:27 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Vanilla cheerfully shared Johanna's energy, bouncing up once while matching her excitement. Those eyes full of courage and a motivation to show her stuff. "Yeah! I'll show you what I'm made of!" She nodded, though backed down and went to focus on the carnival"But I'm glad things are going well! We weren't doing anything and would love to help you out if you needed any!" Proxii went to speak up before Vanilla elbowed him again, silencing any criticism.

Their talk was once again distracted as some kids nearby would seem disheartened at being able not to get a balloon of their own. Watching Johanna had made Vanilla feel inspired to help her out as well. The trainer walked up to a few sullen look kids and handed them some of her own balloons until her supply was dry. "Here ya go!" She smiled and watched them wander off before then turning back to the gym leader as they continued.

"I haven't really gotten on any rides just yet. I, ah..." she stammered, trying to best figure out how to explain it. "I've been worried about any that make you go high. I don't do heights well..."

PROMPT:
- Cheer up a distressed kid.

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
SMILES (FUNTASIA)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 6:38:09 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Once the kids had been cheered up. Vanilla informed her of something dire.

Johanna beamed the young girl an empathetic smile. She understood the feeling of wanting to try, but being too afraid to do so.

“Don’t fret. They are all safe no matter how high they go!” Johanna assured. But of course she knew that wouldn’t be enough. “If you want, I can take a few rides with you if that would make you feel safer.” Surely he workers wouldn’t miss her that much.

“Of course, if all the rides goes too high for you then I am sure we can find something else!” There were plenty of things to do, plenty of games to Partake in, like Magikarp-Fishing and such.

PROMPT
- Reference the magikarp-fishing Game.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
SMILES (FUNTASIA)
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 0:36:21 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
"I-If you say so..." Vanilla replied. She was willing to go ahead and try out those high flying rides, but it was pretty evident that she had reservations about such things. Proud of her socializing, Proxii would quickly fold himself back into her coat pocket as the teen puffed her cheek out in embarrassment. "It's humiliating. I've done so much, but just something so small is the worst thing to me."

But Johanna's offer had made her pause. Her fangirlish behavior was struggling to be contained. Spending some time with somebody as important as her?! She tried to compose herself, to hide that powder keg that had just exploded inside of her. "Ah-I mean, if you aren't busy and had the time to spare, I would appreciate it. I know you must be super busy with this event and your other duties." Vanilla smiled a bit and followed her along past one of the other slower paced games in the carnival. A Magikarp Fishing game where the goal was to catch Magikarp for a small prize, with the larger the Magikarp, the more difficult it was to capture and better the prize.

"Where did you have in mind? I'll go wherever you want."

PROMPT:
- Reference the Magikarp-Fishing Game.

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
SMILES (FUNTASIA)
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 16:45:00 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
“Not too busy for a fan!” Johanna proclaimed with a bright smile.

“I am up for anything really. Whatever YOU want. But if I had to pick a ride, I’d start with one of the spinning rides.” There were plenty of those who just tried to jumble you with a centrifuge.

“But you would rather do games, I haven’t had the time to try the Dugtrio-Ring-Toss yet.”

From there she would let Vanilla make her choice.

PROMPT
- Reference the Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
SMILES (FUNTASIA)
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 8:14:15 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
"You're the best!" Vanilla cheered once more, happy to have a day spent with one of her gym leader idols. "But yeah, I think starting with the spinning ride should be a good starting spot. You know a lot more about this than I do." They had passed by another game to their left, as the girl spun around and faced the game stand. After paying man a few dollars to get things started, she was handed three metal rings.

The first ring sailed over the ditto, smacking into the lower half. Vanilla tensed up and tried to calm herself down enough to focus on getting the farthest Dugtrio away for that bonus prize! She threw with all her might and clanged it against the side of one of the bg prize DUgtrios, but did slide onto the middle one as it lit up. "Nice!" The Galarian said, trying for a third round as the final ring sailed straight over its target and managed to smack against the side of the booth. She huffed and pouted, but did receive some small Candy Wheezings as a prize, so it was a trade off.

"Wanna give it a go or hurry on to the rides, Johanna?"

PROMPT:
- Reference the Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game.

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
SMILES (FUNTASIA)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 10:37:27 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
With a nod Johanna came to an agreement with Vanilla. Spinning rides it was. But firstly they took a detour to try their hands at the dugtrio-ring-toss.

Johanna watched Vanilla do her best and win a small prize. With the flames of competition now lit Johanna couldn’t NOT try.

"Sure I can give it a try!"

Johanna paid what needed to be paid and was given the rings to throw. She took aim as carefully as she could, body tensing in the process, before she let the rings fly. She managed to hit with half of them, winning one of the medium prizes.

The prize she was handed was a small Bewear keychain accessory. She gratefully accepted the prize and looked toward Vanilla, to gauge if she wanted another go or if she wanted to move on.

PROMPT
- Win at least one Carnival Game

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]