[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
EXTRACTION: FERNANDO & KYLE #1
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 0:18:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

EXTRACTION

RKS

“WHAT DO YOU THINK.”

sparse conversation is the only normal thing to fill this realm. he looks less taken aback after acclimating his visits with . a deep inhale prepares for the inevitable descent into madness.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 9:32:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
fernando doesn't explicitly say it, but kyle could surmise it's about the tank role that people have suggested for explorers of the realm. the core was understandably a danger, and there was logic behind it.

"we both have sygna suits, so i don't see why we should bother for a while," he answers, defying the conventional method of approach when it comes to extraction trips.

kyle scouts for the most clumped cluster of shards and crystal for them to mine. eventually, he finds one closer to the core, as the further they went in, the less likely people would attempt to try their luck.

"that one looks promising." kyle motions to the one he found. "your dog is a ground-type, right? are you using him for this extraction?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 9:32:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 16:37:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

EXTRACTION

RKS

“INDEED,” he lies openly, shifting his initial plan thanks to kyle’s comment.

the ZYGARDE materializes with a flash of his pokeball. it takes a moment to get acclimated with the environment before it prepares an explicit command.

how much of this have you figured out?

the ground rumbles as energy pulses across the rocky foundations. the ZYGARDE’s LAND’S WRATH starts to crumble pieces for them to collect.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 16:57:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he releases his smeargle, instructing it to use dark void at each threat that manages to come near them. as long as they don't start firing off random moves, they should be good.

"not much." every decision he has made was taken from the experience of those that took the trip before them. "i just follow a pattern that people have done and, well, adjust accordingly."

he has different tools than most of them, and it's up to kyle to mix and match until the process that suits him comes to light.

so far, bringing people with pokemon that are generally helpful in either defense or mining seemed to be the way to go. smeargle was, after all, not specialized in either of those. kyle would rather have smeargle out to activate his suit as well.

"i just like streamlining the process for the best time instead of actually figuring things out. it kind of reminds me of pokeathlon in that way."

he reminisces on a previous memory as he procures the ores and shards from the loosened earth.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 16:57:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 17:11:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

EXTRACTION

RKS

“NOT THIS,” he says with little clarification. “i mean all of this; eternatus, what happened at the ancient tomb, galar–

the conversation is cut short by a DARK VOID opening up close to them. the source? an amalgamation of SMEARGLES and the meta move they’ve been exploited for. how many people and hoenn have contributed to this sick sheep fuck?

too many.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 17:32:07 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the status shield comes up in time to protect them from the move. coming from a smeargle instead of a darkrai effectively diminishes the threat the move usually has.

"oh, that? you're better off asking someone else who remembered more than me."

kyle remembers everything like a bullet form cheat sheet for a history test. keywords presented as big bold facts were supposed to help him subconsciously connect it to the main thought, but like most cheat sheets, the data presented wasn't complete.

he had the answers, but not the questions they were supposed to answer.

"i think the only way i recall stuff is if someone quizzes me. don't expect much though. i'm not really the type to study before an exam."

coincidentally, his smeargle had the answer for the most meta set this amalgamation of smeargles can learn: imprison, and then transform.

as luck would have it, kyle's own pokemon manages to get the move out first before its opponent before it transforms to a mirror image of it. kyle doesn't bother to instruct another move, since it's basically a god once it has imprison out.

"how about you?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 17:32:41 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 19:10:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

EXTRACTION

RKS

“I REMEMBER–”

his words are cut shot by the temporal distortion born from IMPRISONED entropy. while the moves still respect the physics of their home, a sprinkle of this realm’s disruption also comes into effect. for what are these creatures if not traumatic recollections of what they fear worst?

for example, rules being broken at kyle’s detriment?

spending years repeating the same thing so i could remember it once we returned.

fernando starts back to the portal, not nearly as rushed thanks to his confidence in kyle.

i think i’ve pieced most of it together.

• Lessen the load and escape.
Receive 100 RKS POINTS.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 16:40:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"ugh."

kyle opens his pokedex to see the number of moves his transformed smeargle can use, but information overload keeps the app unusable. a forced closure earns the ire of the champion as the defeatist in him decides to throw the current solution out of the window in lieu of a new approach.

"care to share?" he asks fernando, words cheeky and of a sarcastic nature, though most of it comes from the frustration of the situation. "apparently, i was a king. maybe there's some royal secret i know."

he gives up some of their loot and picks up his smeargle instead. he needs him around for his sygna suit activation, but more importantly, his value as a pokemon skyrockets when u consider his moveset.

a slight push from the back urges the councilman to hurry as kyle decides to ditch the situation instead of dealing with it.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 22:09:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: