POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 12:55:46 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","lyrics"] you steal the air out of my lungs [break]
you make me feel alive
[attr="class","littlejay"]

birthdays were important to .

[break][break] there were not many good memories that he could count on when it came to his upbringing and family. neither dmitri nor cäcilia had been particularly loving individuals, at least not in the normal way. they were cold and unforgiving in their way of life, and it wasn't like many other rockets in his life had been able to fill up the gaping hole that they had left.

[break][break] but if there was one thing that he could count on, it was the fact that father had always been sure to commerate each and one of their birthdays. they always had dinner on his birthdays, and even sometimes, gifts were given. even alexei was known to be kind to him on those days, deferring to alex usually.

[break][break] in short, birthdays were important. both to jayden, and the people he cared for.

[break][break] so on the day in question, jayden had slipped into 's home. he had made sure that the other's schedule was full that day, so that when they came home everything would be prepared.

[break][break] the second they click the door open, hands slide warmly over their eyes.

[break][break] "surprise," he murmured. "guess who."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]
happy birthday fern <3

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(0.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;min-height:70px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop .lyrics { font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:2px; padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Playfair+Display|Quicksand]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
967 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
my universe
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 17:22:01 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]Fern’s birthday was not lost on them.[break][break]

It never is. Normally they made a great fuss about the whole thing. They thrived on being the center of attention and having all of the leisure in the world to do as they pleased on their day. Perhaps it was the side effect of it being their first birthday after the whole time warp affair. Maybe it was just general exhaustion as they struggled to sort through tapu koko’s typical nonsense.[break][break]

Whatever the cause, they felt unexpectedly old today.[break][break]

They weren’t, of course. Twenty-eight is hardly old. But they found that their day was full of tasks and errands, and by the end of it, they just wanted to fall through their doorway and crawl into the bathtub to soak away their aches and pains.[break][break]

But how can they not soften when hands slip over their eyes no sooner than the door is shut?[break][break]

Their smile is evident just below where his hands rest against their eyes. Fern leans backward, just enough to gently bump against his chest. “Hmm, I have no idea. Who could it possibly be?” Their voice drips with mingled sarcasm and warmth.[break][break]

Playing along for the sake of the surprise.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- birfday[break]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.enzo]--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
my universe
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 21:11:04 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
you make me feel alive

jayden is not quite ready to release them just yet. it is a rare thing that he feels as whimsical as they often feel, and he wants to relish in the moment.

[break][break] "why don't you guess?"

[break][break] his voice is soft as he breathes against their ear, feeling the warmth of their back against his chest.

[break][break] "i'll give you three guesses. if you win, you get a prize."

[break][break] a crackle of the galarian news network can be heard, trickling in from the old school radio their father had bought for them.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]
happy birthday fern <3

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(0.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;min-height:70px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop .lyrics { font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:2px; padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
967 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
my universe
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 4:47:13 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] They lean back against him, content and comfortable in the circle of his arms. Their own hands come up and curl over his as their head tilts back to rest against the curve of his jaw.[break][break]
Blue eyes remain shut. “Hmmm, I’m not so sure.” Playfulness curls their words into a coo. A shiver darts along their spine.[break][break]
“Can I have a hint first?”[break][break]
Something about where they are puts them at ease. Not just that they are home, but because they are home with him. Familiar old news networks drifting over the air.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- birfday[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
my universe
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 14:30:40 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
you make me feel alive

"a hint?"

[break][break] jayden's voice is a teasing murmur along their skin, mouth pressed absently along their neckline.

[break][break] "very well."

[break][break] there is a shift as jayden moves slightly, pressing a kiss to their exposed shoulder.

[break][break] "someone dangerous."

[break][break] "someone from work."

[break][break] he presses a kiss to just beneath their ear.

[break][break] "someone who loves you."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]
happy birthday fern <3

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
967 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
my universe
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 14:57:09 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] “Mhm. I’m convinced I’ll be totally hopeless without it.”[break][break]
The soft trail of kisses draw shivers in their wake. Fern’s head lolls, a content hum filling the space between his hints.[break][break]
Someone who loves you.[break][break]
Now that doesn’t get old, does it?[break][break]
Another musing sound echoes as their hand lifts to reach back and card fingers through his hair. “Well then, it can only be one person, I’m certain of it.”[break][break]
Their voice is coy and teasing, and for half a moment, they consider teasing him by suggesting someone else in jest.[break][break]
But in the end, they cannot do it. They are too greedy for this tenderness.[break][break]
“It must be my Michail. My Mischa.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- birfday[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
my universe
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 1:39:52 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
you make me feel alive

for the most part, jayden is confident in knowing that knows who he is. after all, who else would it be?

[break][break] he does not worry, does not concern himself, with the fact that there could be someone else to surprise them like this.

[break][break] but then - for that mere half-second of pause - there it is. there is a flutter of fear.

[break][break] wait -

[break][break] but then they are leaning back against them smiling towards them, and he relinquishes that relieved breath. his arm wraps tighter around them, and he leans down, nipping them sharp against their collarbone.

[break][break] "you scared me for a second," he murmured, letting himself stay there for a moment longer, not yet realizing that he has moved his hands away from their eyes, revealing the surprise that he had left for them.

[break][break] 's den looks - for the most part - like they would have left it earlier in the day. however there are candles lit softly all around the apartment, scents of vanilla and cinnamon leaking through the air. there is something warm and savory-smelling wafting through the air, from the pot that sits on the stove, leaking secrets of galarian cuisune that they might recognize.

[break][break] and of course, in the center of that table, two gifts:

[break][break] one preserved crystalbloom, captured in a perfect glass jar, and a jewelry box.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]
happy birthday fern <3

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
967 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
my universe
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 3:06:38 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] The security of arms around him makes their knees weak, but they continue to lean against him. Smile widening as a contented hum follows the dig of teeth against their skin at a particularly tender juncture.[break][break]
You scared me for a second.[break][break]
A trill of laughter. Light, like some of their first interactions. Like the night of their first kiss. A time when they felt just a little more carefree than they have in recent days, weeks, months.[break][break]
“Did I really?” they laugh, glance only partially registering the sudden return of light, and the presentation laid out on the table. They take it in absently, but they are too fixated on spinning around, still pressed against him as their arms slide around his neck.[break][break]
“If so, then that’s terribly silly of you,” they murmur, smile curling in a crookedly coy way before they close the distance and seek him out with their mouth. Eager, after the little build in anticipation.[break][break]
When they lean back, they tut at him–a playful chide. “I would know you anywhere, duck.” Fern leans up to nibble at his chin affectionately. “Anywhere.” Even just by voice alone.[break][break]
And then they turn to look over their shoulder at the scene again, eyes bright. “You’ve been up to something, though, hm? What is all this?” Okay, they can sort out the soft, warm scent of the candles and the Galarian cuisine. The beauty of the crystabloom captured in a jar. But it is the jewelry box they fix their scrutiny upon, stare darting between it and his face with a questioning tilt of their head.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- birfday[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
my universe
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 6:43:40 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
you make me feel alive

his hands tighten around their body, which feel so natural and perfect in a way that has always been solidly criminal. in a way, it is ironic. they are both criminals in the most obvious of ways — he an assassin, and them a thief — yet jayden has always felt most deceitful when he was with them. because it was unfair to feel this happy, unfair to be this loved.

[break][break] he buried his face in the nape of their neck, inhaling the subtle scent of warm cinnamon and subtle lavender.

[break][break] 'had they been using his shampoo?'

[break][break] jayden pulls back when they turn over in his arms, meeting them halfway in a kiss. its more fervant than he expects, and the admin leans backwards, a mirror of a smile on his lips.

[break][break] "anywhere."

[break][break] their words are nothing but a reminder and yet, jayden cannot help the way warmth blooms within him at the thought.

[break][break] "is that so?" he murmurs, tempted to lean back and let them envelop him with affection, fluttering kisses down his jaw and neck.

[break][break] a bit reluctantly, though, he untangles them from his embrace and instead reach for their hand before tugging them towards the center of the room.

[break][break] "i'm cooking apple curry," he says to them, leading him towards the table. his hand releases only to grasp the small black box on the table, opening it for him.

[break][break] inside it was a silver sterling necklace, comprised of a single sparrow.

[break][break] his sparrow.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]
happy birthday fern <3

[break][break] silver necklace

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
967 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
my universe
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 0:31:39 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] They most certainly had been using his shampoo. That sort of thing is like a little comfort - the familiar scent making them feel closer to him when they weren't able to see each other due to work constraints. It pales in comparison to the real thing - this, his arms pulled tight and secure around them. But it could still draw a smile across their lips, to catch a whiff of that familiar scent.[break][break]
A momentary, warm distraction when they are otherwise preoccupied.[break][break]
"Mhm." they hum in agreement, lips pressing against his again in a way that feels soothing and cozy warm. Like coming home and draping yourself in a big, old quilt.[break][break]
They'd quite like to fall into distraction right then, as a sigh flutters from their mouth while his trails away to their neck. Their head tilts in invitation, only for their mumbles of pleasure to warn into a while when he untangles them.[break][break]
It's a pouting from Fer that doesn't last for long. "My favorite," they say brightly as the curried apple scent hits their nose again. But as soon as the box is opened, Fern falls silent.[break][break]
Eyes wide, their fingers reach to brush over the pendant. With no more than a murmured, reverent, "It's beautiful.."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- birfday[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
my universe
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 15:56:03 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
you make me feel alive

fern seems pleased with the events that he's planned for them, and a feeling of pride settles into his chest. he's done good. not that he is ever short of praise from his duck, but it is a kind thought nonetheless.

[break][break] anxiety thrums like a hummingbird in his chest as he watches them step a bit closer to the table, eyes pinned to the present. jayden had spent many days wondering over the appropriate gift to get. he even considered consulting , but wasn't sure if he could bear the embarrassment of his best friend teasing him. so instead, he'd asked . she'd given him a reply that seemed scathing but probably wasn't, but good advice nonetheless.

[break][break] "i hope you like it," he said instead, striding forward and grasping the box from them, hands brushing. he peels the silver away and brushing their hair back gently, aims to clasp the necklace around their neck. he presses a gentle kiss to the nape of their neck.

[break][break] "happy birthday," he murmured. "so you may always remember me when i'm away."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]
happy birthday fern <3

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
967 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
my universe
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 23:55:42 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Of course he’s done an excellent job— Fern quite truthfully doesn’t expect anything less from the man standing in front of him. He has always been thorough, and now Fern can feel the heart behind it too.[break][break]
It makes their own flutter and pick up a quicker pace.[break][break]
“I love it they correct, smile growing wider by the second, “You’ve picked out the best piece. It’s perfect.” Their eyes remain fixed on the pendant, wondering at how he chose. How he managed to know what would mean the most.[break][break]
They let him take the box, electricity buzzing in their fingertips as they turn around to let him clasp the necklace and fasten it in place. Fern barely has the patience to let him complete the task before they’re spinning again to throw their arms around his neck.[break][break]
“I hardly needed the reminder,” they reply, a quiet laugh bubbling up their throat, “I’m always thinking of you.” They lean up and close the gap between their mouths. “But thank you, it means everything to me. All of this does. You do.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- birfday[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
my universe
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 15:14:33 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
you make me feel alive

the necklace is clasped and in a heartbeat, they are already spinning around towards him, arms thrown around his neck. electricity sparks from their fingertips, undoubtedly from their excitement, but it sends a thrum of pleasure through him all the same, the same heat that he felt that night, even though he still had unable to place the why of it.

[break][break] so jayden can't help it then. not when they are spilling such sweet words of thanks, and not when he also feels a genuine happiness at knowing that they are pleased with the choices that he made.

[break][break] as the laugh bubbles from their lips, the admin leans down to capture it. greedily, pressing their lips together, to steal the airy laughter from them, as if their own happiness is like an infectious disease that he cannot get rid of. not that he would ever want to, mind you. if it meant being with forever, he would happily be poisoned for eternity.

[break][break] "you are my heart," he murmurs, hand sliding against their jaw to open his mouth for another kiss. "always."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]
happy birthday fern <3

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights