TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
polaris
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 22:35:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

it had been roughly two hours since she had arrived back in hoenn. her prior meeting with had left her with a sick feeling, but she ignored it, pushing on with her plans for the evening.[break][break]

next on the list to visit was the now senior head scientist , whom she hoped to catch before she returned home or wherever she might retreat to for the night.[break][break]

there was little eye contact spared as lulu entered the labs, causing a whisper to spread from a couple of turning heads. soon, she stood at the door of an office which had once been her own.[break][break]

she gave a knock.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
polaris
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 1:38:05 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

A knock at the door.[break][break]
Nomi looked up from her desk, startled from her reverie by the prospect of an unexpected visitor. She'd been pouring over the notebook she'd brought back with her from the Ancient Tomb; scrutinizing its cryptic secrets - both scientific and intimate - had become something of a ritual at the end of each day. She still hadn't figured out what DYNAMAX meant or who (Parker, it was Parker) had scribbled all of the dumb little love notes in the margins of her research.[break][break]
"Come in," she called out.[break][break]
Beside her, an Unown-N floated silently, ever-vigilant. It didn't seem to register anything unsettling or abnormal, so Nomi figured it was just another of the lab techs hoping to catch her before she left for the evening.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]
Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
polaris
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 7:34:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

it had been prior to lulu’s absence that naomi had decided to focus so much of her research on the unown. this much would be no surprise.[break][break]
however, to open the door and find one staring at her gave her a rush of adrenaline. it had been months since she’d seen one. memories flooded back, of free falling from a meteor, of 1000 hands in cyberspace, and interdimensional assassins.[break][break]
”sato.”[break][break]
she smiled and stepped in despite it all.[break][break]
”nice office.”

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
polaris
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 0:49:06 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi looked up, expecting to see one of the lab techs, mentally preparing for some final, menial ask before she would be able to go home.[break][break]
Instead, she saw a ghost that took her breath away.[break][break]
"Lulu?" She whispered, frozen, crimson eyes wide.[break][break]
How could this be? Was she really here? Vaguely, Nomi remembered that Darkrai had the power to manipulate the mind, turn dreams into nightmares, trap one's consciousness in a state of perpetual darkness. Was this some sort of trick, an illusion, an attempt to manipulate her somehow? Her experiences with the dream mist combined with what had recently happened at the Ancient Tomb only served to further confuse Nomi in that moment, allow doubt to creep into her quivering heart.[break][break]
But then Lulu spoke and it sounded like her. Keen eyes darted to the Unown-N in a moment of paranoid suspicion, but then the former Head Scientist smiled, anxiety melting away, replaced by a bittersweet relief that made Nomi's chest ache.[break][break]
Nomi wanted to say, I'm just borrowing it, it's your office, it will always be yours, but she could not speak. had been so sure she was gone, might even be dead. Nomi had tried to find her, but to no avail. She'd never given up hope, and yet...and yet...[break][break]
Before she could really stop herself, think it through, Nomi had circled her desk. Her legs carried her forward, and with silent, unnoticed tears streaking down her cheeks, she pulled Lulu into a hug so tight it might have been painful.[break][break]
Nomi held her, afraid that if she let go, the other woman would disappear again.[break][break]
"I missed you," she sobbed. "I missed you so much."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]
Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
polaris
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 2:21:18 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

truth be told, the old head scientist did not regret stepping down. she had been at the helm for two very long years. now, she was able to spend more time buried in journals and under the blue wash glow of digital windows, relentlessly prying at the seams of their dimension.[break][break]

she watched her successor rise. saw the tears, and soon the wind was knocked out of her by the force with which she was crashed into. though she was frozen for a moment, she eventually softened.[break][break]

naomi was not just a successor, but the closest thing to a protégé she’d had. there was something special in that. some warm feeling that was unfamiliar. proud, protective. guilty for leaving.[break][break]

her arms wrapped around her, returning the embrace.[break][break]

”i missed you too. i hear you’ve done great work while i’ve been gone.”

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
polaris
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 20:48:59 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

I missed you too.[break][break]
The solid warmth of Lulu's embrace, coupled with the gentle delivery of those words, only caused Nomi to sob harder. It was perhaps somewhat unbecoming, but the floodgates had been opened, and there was no stopping the cathartic release of emotion now: all of the grief, sorrow, and regret surrounding the lack of closure regarding Lulu's disappearance draining away, replaced by relief and joy. It was a necessary prelude to accepting that Lulu was alive and well, and that she had returned to Hoenn. That this was real.[break][break]
After several moments in which Nomi allowed herself to be held by her mentor - the closest person she'd ever had to a sister - she finally extracted herself from Lulu's arms and wiped her eyes. A blush colored her cheeks, but she was smiling as she regarded Lulu. No, Saoirse, she remembered. She wondered if that name ought to be used instead, given Cillian's recent decision. Surely Lulu had visited him first...?[break][break]
"I'm continuing our work, that's all," Nomi replied, humble. "You taught me well."[break][break]
She glanced at the Unown-N floating idly nearby. Lulu had been wary of them, once. Suspicious that all of the Unown were spies for the DRK Triad; that former Underboss Del Mar might have been one, too.[break][break]
"You don't have to worry about the Unown. I've befriended them," Nomi told Lulu. "At least, the ones in Rocket's possession, anyway. I have a few of my own, too. They trust me, and I trust them. I've learned a great deal about them lately."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]
Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
polaris
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 4:34:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

our work. she smiled. it felt like belonging.[break][break]

”you learned well despite me at times.” her eyes fell on the unown again, not having left it for long to begin with.[break][break]

there was such warmth in naomi’s words for them.[break][break]

”that’s wonderful.”[break][break]

when she stared back at the unown, there was no trust, no warmth. however, there was curiosity which had not been there before, having been overtaken by some sense of dread she had not been able to shake.[break][break]

naomi had never seemed hindered by the same sensation.[break][break]

”i’d like to hear more about them.”

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
polaris
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 1:19:11 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Lulu's smile was a precious thing, so Nomi savored it, still in awe that the other woman was really standing there.[break][break]
"Despite you? Nonsense," Nomi smiled back, waving her hand dismissively at Lulu's self-deprecating comment. Still hard on herself, Nomi thought. The former Head Scientist had been nothing if not scrupulous with her own work, sometimes to a perfectionistic degree. Perhaps some might say she had a reputation for paranoia and self-inflicted isolation, slow to warm up to people and even slower still to actually trust them. Somehow, Nomi had wormed her way into Lulu's heart.[break][break]
Where to begin with the Unown? Nomi felt like she had acquired several research papers' worth of findings on them in just the past few months.[break][break]
"Well, so, the Unown aren't just mindless cogs in some cosmological wheel," she explained. "Each letter has a personality of its own. I've started to figure out how they emote. Those singular eyes of theirs can actually convey several emotions, depending on how it blinks, narrows, stares, and so forth."[break][break]
Her tone was pleasant; one might even call it affectionate.[break][break]
"They communicate via electro-magnetic radio waves. I've been able to draw them to me using devices that emit such waves." She glanced back at her desk, where she kept one such device in a drawer. "They have their own dimension, as you know. I've been trying to figure out how to gain access to it."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]
Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
polaris
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 3:08:26 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

radio waves?[break][break]

“that’s fascinating.” for the first time, her eyes lit up at the unown in a way that seemed to abandon her prior concerns. when nomi mentioned accessing the unown dimension, the excitement only grew.[break][break]

”i’d like to help, if i can. i never gave the unown a chance before.” the ghost of a sinking feeling went ignored. ”perhaps that was my mistake.”[break][break]

she watched the unown for a long moment, wariness tipping into curiosity.[break][break]

”have you had any luck yet?”

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
polaris
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 1:43:19 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

It thrilled Nomi to see Lulu's expression change from one of apprehension to one of excitement regarding the Unown. Prior to her disappearance, Lulu had not been a fan of the alphabet Pokemon, constantly worried they might be spies for the DRK Triad. It had not been an unfounded fear - the DRK Triad did work with Unown - but her paranoia had been something of a detriment when it came to learning more about the Unown. And in the end, Nomi had always felt certain that the Unown were autonomous, sentient, independent beings capable of allying with anyone who could prove their worth - not just the DRK Triad.[break][break]
"I would welcome your help, of course," Nomi said, smiling. She glanced at Nu with a fond expression. The Unown-N seemed to sense Lulu's acceptance, floating closer to her with a curious look.[break][break]
"No luck yet accessing the Unown Dimension, but we recently finished construction of the RKS Machine, and I have a feeling it will be able to provide more answers about the Unown." She paused. "I suppose I should explain that more. You remember the conflict earlier this year, in the Ultra Deep Sea? Where we investigated the dream mist? Well, Rocket was able to recover an artifact called a Seal Stone - which you might remember, too. We used it to create a machine that should - if all goes well - lead us to Arceus."[break][break]
One of them, at least. Lulu knew well that there was more than one Arceus; she and Nomi had learned that particular fact together, from the mouth of Nisa Holo, what seemed like a lifetime ago.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]
Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
polaris
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 7:47:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she watched the unown, not moving from its path and allowing it closer despite the tingle of instinct under her skin.[break][break]

”to arceus? that was an intriguing detail she had not received from her source.[break][break]

”you’ll have to forgive me, naomi, but i’ll admit i’m not entirely out of the know. news of the rks machine is in large part why i decided to cut short my research abroad.” a not-so-subtle hint that she’d somehow been getting updates right from under the head scientist’s nose. porygon, perhaps?[break][break]

”however, i was not aware of such a goal. how do you believe it will lead us to arceus?”

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
polaris
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 15:48:59 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi blinked, surprised. Lulu knew about the RKS Machine? How could that be? Rocket had kept the entire project well under wraps, not even the DRK Triad had infiltrated it. Yet.[break][break]
A surge of anger: had someone known Lulu was alive, and hadn't told Nomi? Or Cillian, for that matter?[break][break]
Walsh? She thought darkly. It was believable: the Rocket boss worked in mysterious, untraceable ways. There was still so much she did not know about him; what depths were there to his motives, what angles?[break][break]
Lulu's a capable hacker, a logical inner voice reminded. Her skills with Porygon are remarkable, remember?[break][break]
Still, it stung to know that Lulu had been tuned into her work and had not reached out to collaborate. To let Nomi know she was alive.[break][break]
But she was here now, and Nomi couldn't disparage her, not really. Lulu was a complex woman, who's trauma was kept locked away in an especially impenetrable mental safe. Nomi's relief at seeing her again outweighed the resentment, the bittersweet aspects of their reunion.[break][break]
"We don't know for certain," Nomi explained. "But when we built the machine, we were able to use the data stored in the Seal Stone to program a contained virtual reality...similar to the Rondez-View of Luv game, in some ways: aspects of Hoenn, of real events that have happened here, of legendary Pokemon, of the DRK Triad...the machine creates scenarios that are possible to interact with, to observe. I believe there's some pattern beneath it all...a map, perhaps. A path to follow."[break][break]
Towards answers, she hoped.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]
Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
polaris
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 23:47:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

whatever emotions rushed through nomi, if they showed, went unnoticed or ignored. while she felt guilt for having left without notice, this was a topic too gripping to think of anything else.[break][break]

”surely there must be.” a pattern. ”it's a machine after all. i will take a look at the data this evening and see what i can decipher.” and she would soon realize what bafflingly little sense it all seemed to make.

”i’d also like to study the seal stone. from the sound of it, with luck it may be the key to getting my own machine running properly.” nomi may have been familiar with it, for lulu had worked on what she had deemed the ‘dream machine’ for long before the time she’d left.[break][break]

”personal project aside, however, there is something else that's been on my mind that i believe deserves our attention. something underboss was meant to be involved in, but in the wake of his absence, it has been put off for far too long…” a pause, as she tried to remember if it had been before nomi’s time. so much had happened in the interim. ”you are familiar with the reports on the cloud?”[break][break]

lulu assumed she must be, considering her fondness of the unown.[break][break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
polaris
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 16:05:44 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi nodded when Lulu mentioned her machine. Now that Lulu was back, perhaps they would be able to work on it together. Nomi still had many unanswered questions about the nature of dream mist and the Interdream Zone; it was good to have their resident expert on such subjects back with Rocket.[break][break]
"The RKS Machine and the Interdream Zone do seem to share many of the same qualities and functions, at least in terms of how they warp reality based on our memories, hopes, desires, and lived experiences. Though the RKS Machine feels a bit more programmed than the Interdream Zone, I would not be shocked if it, too, eventually deviated from its original purpose."[break][break]
Whatever that purpose actually is, she thought wryly. To find Arceus, they hoped, but such things were rarely simple or straightforward.[break][break]
Lulu shifted topics and Nomi leaned back against her desk, folding her arms thoughtfully. "Yes, I am familiar with the Cloud," she replied. She had not visited herself, but she had read all of the reports. "What about it?" There was so much that could be said in regards to that topic, after all.[break][break]
Beside her, Nu bobbed up and down eagerly, as if it too recognized the importance of the Cloud.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social![break]
Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
polaris
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 4:18:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

her head cocked to the side curiously. ”that’s an intriguing thought.” and it would make more sense after a few times in the simulation herself.[break][break]

she would return to the topic, one way or another, but her attention focused on the matter of the cloud. her eyes caught the way the unown bounced around. interesting.[break][break]

new thought.[break][break]

”i wonder… you have access to rocket’s full set of unown, don’t you? i believe there is at least one of them that was with us when we went to the cloud. perhaps they might be able to find the way there again.”[break][break]

after no luck measuring gravity where the whirlpools had appeared, she had come to the conclusion that whatever portal had opened there had shut—but perhaps the unown were perceptive in ways they were not. they were certainly capable of opening portals to other dimensions.[break][break]