94 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
Born To Be Wiiiild! (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 2:23:00 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar

Niky hiked near Mt. Pyre. After being hired to do a small reception for the passing of some Pokemon there, he decided to do a little exploring. He had kept things respectful, communicated a lot with the family, and gave them a CD of everything that he did. And a flash drive. While he kept a record of it, it was only for copyright reasons. Otherwise, he had no intention of releasing any custom tunes on it to the public. The blonde even put that in writing, so if he breached it, he could be in big trouble if the family found out and decided to sue. Not that he would, but it gave the family peace of mind. Things were somber, but also relaxing...something that went well with what the family was trying to do.

But he also had some restless energy as well. So, the former idol and pop star took his cane, his Lucario, and a backpack to do a little easy hiking. He was a rare Pokemon collector, so he'll see if there was something that he could find that may spark his interest. Lee was about as restless, but the Lucario didn't stray too far. He was a good help to the DJ and record store owner, and enjoyed helping him out. Plus, Niky treated him very well, so best not abandon him. What they didn't know was that they were near a very...interesting rocker.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ambrosia
He/Him
Forty Five
March 26
Castelia City, Unova
Autosexual
Musical Artist
Civilian
I'm just a holy fool
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ambrosia
Ambrose Hendrix
Born To Be Wiiiild! (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 15:18:57 GMT
Ambrose Hendrix Avatar
"No--uh uh--more feeling--not that much--"

Ambrose stood with his arms crossed, glaring intensely at Ripper the Mime Jr as it performed a series of dances. Do not mistake Ambrose's harsh tone for anger, he just tended to be passionate when it came to the performing arts. Especially when he believed the performance to be important; their dance needed to be perfect if they wanted to attract more Mime Jr to their location.

Luckily Ripper seemed to be oblivious to its master's demeanor, joyfully changing dances on command and absorbing every piece of blunt feedback without complaint. Performing was in its blood, it had no problem adapting on the fly. "Kick your legs higher--not that high--you're wobbling--you're wobbling!"

Ambrose's concentration was broken by the approach of footfalls behind him. He turned his head, his eyebrows raising as he spotted a man and his Lucario heading their way. "Ah! Company! See that Ripper, we already have an audience." He turned away from Ripper, leaving the mime merrily spinning in place. Ambrose waved down the hikers, "Lovely day for a stroll, eh boys?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Born To Be Wiiiild! (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 19:08:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLBAT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VENOSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWALOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPIT UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VENOM DRENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
You May Say I'm a Dreamer, But I'm Not The Only One
awards
94 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
Born To Be Wiiiild! (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 0:49:18 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
Lee and Niky heard the small commotion, soon discovering the source. A man was teaching his Mime Jr. how to...dance? Either way, they were noticed pretty quickly. "It is. Plus really needed to stretch my legs." Even if he had a bad knee. Either way, he just observed for a moment. "Trying to teach him how to dance or...something else?" He was mildly amused. The little guy was just spinning in place. It was cute, but definitely not his preferance.

They were soon joined by two other Pokemon. While he didn't quite see what the first one was, the second was a Gulpin that lazily looked at the Mime Jr., then moved away slowly into some bushes. Like it wanted to disappear. Not that he blamed it. Poison types didn't do well against psychic types. Even if said Psychic type was a baby.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ambrosia
He/Him
Forty Five
March 26
Castelia City, Unova
Autosexual
Musical Artist
Civilian
I'm just a holy fool
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ambrosia
Ambrose Hendrix
Born To Be Wiiiild! (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 16:16:57 GMT
Ambrose Hendrix Avatar
"HA!" Ambrose let out a hearty chuckle, the stranger's inquiry was unintentionally amusing to the experienced rocker. "I couldn't teach Ripper anything he doesn't already know. The Mime family of pokemon are natural masters of the performing arts! It's instinct!" Ripper continued to spin, seemingly growing more joyful with every passing rotation.

"I am trying to attract more Mimes to add to my menagerie. It is a little known fact that they attracted to the dancing of other Mimes--though Ripper here is having trouble hitting the choreography." Ambrose turned his head to Ripper, his friendly face hardening. "Break's over, get back to the high kicks!" Ripper stopped on a dime, laughing childishly as he began to kick his nubby legs high into the air.

"Higher--higher! I want to see the clouds part! My grandmother can kick higher than you and she's dead!"

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Born To Be Wiiiild! (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 23:15:14 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKUNTANK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLEEP POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
You May Say I'm a Dreamer, But I'm Not The Only One
awards
94 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
Born To Be Wiiiild! (DW)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 15:25:29 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
The man let out a chuckle. Or his version of one. He's heard much the same, but the former idol disagreed with that line of thinking. "Instinct or not, sometimes you need to actually sit down and teach. I was considered a natural in dancing and singing, but I still had to sit down and listen to coordinators and instructors. I think your Pokemon will end up a lot better if you did that." Maybe a little rude, since every trainer has their own style. And maybe butting in when it wasn't needed. The guy was trying to attract more to his circus. Except...this wasn't the route for it?

At least he was pretty sure it wasn't. Rustling in the bushes attracted his attention again. A wild Skuntank came out. And it looked pissed. Raising a leg at them, Niky's eyes widened as he started to run as fast as he could away from it. If the other two were smart, they'd do the same as the Skuntank let off a Poison Gas attack towards them. Not cool at all! Lucario wouldn't be effected by it since he was a steel type, but everyone else would be!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights