TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
once in a memory
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 21:38:33 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Mossdeep was a familiar area to . There was a fascinating combination of space science and marine science that, while she didn't know on a broad level, she had come to appreciate. She'd been present for several rocket launches and attended many WAILMER sightings in the area.[break][break]

While she was waiting for further updates of the plan from , the CEO of Lionheart Trade and Co. decided that the best way for her to stay out of trouble was to continue doing what she did best.[break][break]

In the case of today, Summer had gone through the city's shops, buying all sorts of clothing, jewelry, gadgets and sending them back to her abode in Mauville City.[break][break]

With the sun setting along the horizon, she decided to end her night in one of the local bars. Her poison of choice was a mojito, something summery and beachy to match the ocean nearby. Though, the drink never quite reached her lips.[break][break]

Blonde hair caught Summer's attention, the person it belonged to dragging her gaze away from the drink. The woman seemed very familiar to her... and yet, she couldn't put a name to the face. Her brows furrowed.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - post goodbye galar

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
once in a memory
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 0:11:44 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skyler"]

Mossdeep was the closest to home she could get without being in Lilycove proper. The sky had been a blue expanse earlier that afternoon when she'd recognized the first signs of an incoming summer storm looming on the distant horizon. By the time the crackle of her ship's radio called for caution, she'd already planned to make for Mossdeep.

The scent of ozone and salty brine had welcomed her into Mossdeep. It'd followed her all the way out of the docks and into the city.

She would make the reverse path, she knew, a few hours later to sleep in her ship - but not before indulging in her fair share of drinks.

Unlike , the kind of self-gratification Skyler sought had nothing to do with shopping. Her muscles felt sore and achy from being out at sea all day, and she released a pleased sigh when tequila burned a delicious path down her throat.

While not at all like the sort of rowdy establishments Skyler took to visiting at the end of a day's work, trouble had a way of following her regardless. And here, in this moment, it took the shape of a beautiful, pale-haired woman who kept staring at her.

Skyler lounged back against the bar and quirked an eyebrow. In the back of her mind, something slid into place.

"Do I know you?"

[newclass=.skyler] [/newclass][newclass=.skyler b] color: #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler i] color: #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler a] text-transform:uppercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
once in a memory
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 1:55:51 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I was going to ask you the same thing," Summer answered, though she was unsure if the woman meant she recognized her or if she found her staring rude.[break][break]

Finally, she tipped her glass back, relishing the initial burn of the alcohol. Her attention barely strayed from the sailor.[break][break]

"I feel like I have met you before. I can't put my finger on where exactly." It was beginning to annoy her, so she decided to cut to introductions.[break][break]

Perhaps her name would ring a bell.[break][break]

"I apologize for staring. My name is Summer. And you...?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
once in a memory
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 10:47:39 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skyler"]

Skyler finds herself appreciating the bold manner of 's approach, meeting her evenly as she slides from the stool to find a seat by the woman's side.

A brief gesture towards the current barkeep materializes two full glasses in the space between them. The captain picks one of them up, raises it in the air in lieu of a toast, and takes a generous swig.

Should Summer reach for the other, she'd find cheap, stomach-curdling tequila.

"Feeling's mutual, Summer. Don't think you're the kind to spend a lot of time by the docks." Which only made the situation all the more bizarre. "And I probably would've remembered you if you'd been a drunken fling." Probably being the key word.

Something tickles the back of her head, the vaguest impression of a memory - but it is a fleeting, illusory thing. Gone before she has the time to reach for it.

"Skyler Dross, ship captain and co-owner of Nautica." She smirks and extends a hand, "Pleased to make your acquaintance - again, apparently."

She hadn't yet connected the dots between this Summer and the one had told her about; she would, in time. Eventually. Hopefully.
[newclass=.skyler] [/newclass][newclass=.skyler b] color: #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler i] color: #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler a] text-transform:uppercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
once in a memory
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 2:10:47 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The mojito was finished, but her glass was soon replaced and filled with a different drink. Summer sent a side glance to the blonde woman who decided to join her, taking the beverage nonetheless.[break][break]

And, fuck, it burned all the way down. She could stomach tequila, but she was used to the expensive, high grade ones she picked herself to suit her taste buds. This one was far from it.[break][break]

Yet, it evoked some sort of memory, deep down. It was the same sort of memory she felt when she had talked to Gunner about Galar. Could this woman have something to do with that place?[break][break]

Summer burst into a fit of laughter. "No, I typically enjoy my time at the beachside, unless I'm going on a boat ride. And I think I would remember a night with you. I'd hate to forget it," she shot back with a smirk.[break][break]

She took her hand, shaking it firmly. "A pleasure to meet you, or see you again, Skyler. I've heard of your renown. I'd love to see your ship sometime."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights