[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]divination event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MYSTIC POKEMON 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Your granted a vision of the future. Everything is played out in stunning clarity. Though the setting and involved persons may be unfamiliar (or familiar), there is an eerie sense of logical connectivity. In other words, you feel like this future is possible... despite your current state and no matter how outlandish the divination may be.[break][break]

However, you're still uncertain whether this future is real or inevitable.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Come to.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,726 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
RKS: JAYDEN & LULU #1
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 6:23:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she felt a rare sense of comradery in jayden’s defiance. rather than the criminal ‘family’ they had become forever parts of, it was humanity itself that connected them in the face of such decimation.[break][break]

when the simulation faded and she felt the cool air of the submarine on her neck again, she opened her eyes, blinking and readjusting to the room, taking a few steps.[break][break]

”thanks for going with me. i’ll go and take notes on everything now, before it has a chance to slip my memory. again some time, if you’re up for it?”[break][break]

soon, she was headed away again, parting with a typical, "have a good afternoon, mr. cross."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,898 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
RKS: JAYDEN & LULU #1
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 4:01:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven