TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
black mirror
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 4:11:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

this time, it's jayden who texts first. it turns out, he has some time after work today.

[break][break] they go to the carnival.

[break][break] on his way over to their meeting spot, jayden spots one of the conductors of the tilt a whirl struggling with closing the gate. his porygon-z skates over seamlessly at his command, quickly fixing the contraption, before returning to jayden just in time for to appear.

[attr="class","ooc"] [attr="class","fas fa-crow"] magnificent funtasia [break]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"] [break]
+ Help fix a ride.

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#756276; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay a { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
black mirror
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 20:31:16 GMT
mint frost Avatar

The last time he'd seen had been...an emotional one. He vaguely remembered staying quiet for a really long time and then asking for something to eat after admitting he'd felt sleepy. Not tired. Just sleepy. Like he could finally rest after an extreme bout of cathartic crying.

Today he's not sleepy. Today he's giddy, making haste after getting a text from his friend. Jayden turns when he calls for him, just as Mint bumps him, arms outstretched for a hug. The Beast does his best to glom onto his friend's side in greeting. "We're doing rides. So pick one." he said grinning. Not even a hello.

He briefly lets go, eyes flickering with interest at a passing carny. "Oh! Oooh lets buy balloon hats while we're at it!" he said, waving the salesman over before requesting a pirate hat. Though unfortunately, that's not exactly in their specialties. So Mint is content with a balloon dog. The colors remind him of a Rockruff.

| buy a balloon pokemon

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
black mirror
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 21:26:19 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

jayden allows the hug, but only for a moment, before stepping away.

[break][break] "hmm. let me think of one. i rode some with cillian and nomi the other day."

[break][break] though, he wasn't sure if he wanted to try something new. as mint busied himself with purchasing a balloon animal, a look of interest crossed jayden's face as he spotted a souvenir stand not too far away.

[break][break] "first - accompany me to the souvenir stands. i want to purchase something for fern."

[break][break] and who best to help him but 's best friend?

[break]

+ Visit the Joyland Pop-up souvenir booths.

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#756276; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay a { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
black mirror
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 22:26:44 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint is unfazed, pressure the balloon Rockruff's nose to Jayden's cheek and giving a couple of soft barks before grinning. "We can also play games. But I figured rides would be better so we don't have to worry about carrying prizes on them." he said before looking where directed.

"Oooh yeah yeah yeah. I wanted a t-shirt maybe or a little magnet." he said as he followed his friend's lead. "Fern huh? Think it might be tough convincing him to wear a tourist tee but...we could find something else. Something with the name of the event." Maybe a desk trinket? Or a keychain? Something he'd like.

They're assaulted by glitter upon entry, which Mint adores.

| Visit the Joyland Pop-up souvenir booths.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
black mirror
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 23:13:24 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

a tourist tee?

[break][break] his nose wrinkled.

[break][break] to be honest, it seemed more likely that would try to get him to wear a tourist tee than the opposite. actually...

[break][break] "i have an idea."

[break][break] off one of the racks, jayden pulled two ridiculous looking hats. the hat that he adorned had a fantastical design with the words MAGNIFICENT FUNTASIA blinking in neon lights. he pulled some star-shaped sunglasses, which he also offered to mint alongside the hat.

[break][break] "let's take a picture."

[break][break] he pulled mint closer to him, grabbing him around the shoulder, and clicked the photo with his other hand. pulling off the sunglasses, he typed away at the screen, posting it to his instagram with the words:

[break]
Having fun. #CARNIVAL #FUNTASIA #RUSTBORO

+ Share your Carnival experience on a social media of your choice under #Funtasia.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
black mirror
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 0:22:00 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint surveyed the little popup, looking at different toys and novelty gifts inside. He's staring at the light up wind wheels a child is playing with before Jayden gets his attention again. It takes him a couple of seconds before the Beast is delighted regardless. "These are sooo cute." he said as he turned on the hat and looked through the light up mods. He settled for a slowly changing rainbow version before putting on the oversized sunglasses.

Even before the mention of a picture, its quite easy to get him to put the stuff on. "Cheeeeeeeese~" he says as he waits for the flash or light or to hear the click. As Jayden types, he says, "Tag me, I'll put these aside...unless you want to buy them?" he joked carefully returning the items back to their original spot.

"Does Fern like plushies? I really love them but...well, I collect them so." he explained before watching a kid run into his legs, bounce off and fall. They immediately start crying. Mint blinks confused about to leave, before realizing he's too close to the situation to ignore. "H-Hey kiddo! Don't cry- look- I've got a cute...puppy dog here. Bark bark bark~" he said, covering his mouth with one hand and moving his balloon animal with the other until the child eventually sniffled and simply watched curiously.

| Cheer up a distressed kid

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
black mirror
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 5:02:40 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"no. let's put them back."

[break][break] the gift would be the photograph. would enjoy seeing him and mint looking foolish - probably him, more than mint - than any of the clutter around the apartment. or at least, that's what jayden presumed.

[break][break] "oh. hmm, i suppose so." did have some plushies around the apartment, but it seemed that lada liked to steal them more often to cuddle with. "let's take one - "

[break][break] before he can finish his thought, mint is already kneeling down to a strange child and cooing at it. or rather, barking at it.

[break][break] he waited until the child had run off before commenting on it:

[break][break] "bark bark?"

[break]

+ Share your Carnival experience on a social media of your choice under #Funtasia.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
black mirror
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 21:37:17 GMT
mint frost Avatar

The kid ran off with his balloon, happy and causing chaos as he barker at multiple patrons. And then staff. And then any pokemon standing by. Mint ignores it to look up at Jayden. "Hey, it worked didn't it?" he said standing up and dusting his knees off.

"Anyway, I can get a t-shirt after. Did you want to go on any rides??" He asked, pulling out his phone and grinning. "We can take more photos?" he added to entice his friend. "The merry go round is pretty easy for that. It should be past some food booths." he added, pulling up a little map on his phone. He added, taking the lead but stopping in his tracks before he bumped into a mini parade performance as it passed them by.

| Watch a carnival performance

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
black mirror
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 21:41:50 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"we can do what you like," he said, reminding the other. "i just want to spend time with you."

[break][break] jayden had been trying to do better to explain his motives, at least, outloud to mint.

[break][break] the rocket admin followed the beast through the throngs of crowds, wondering what this "merry go round" was.

[break][break] ah.

[break][break] when they arrived, he turned to the other. "which one should we sit on?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
black mirror
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 21:58:23 GMT
mint frost Avatar

From anybody else the sentiment may have sounded romantic. But this is Jayden. So there's no fluster or embarassment that follwos in his reaction. Just excitement and genuine joy. That's all he really wanted after all. "Rides, rides, rides!" he said shaking his arm excitedly while he waited for the parade to pass.

As they line up to get on the merry-go-round, Mint points at the two Rapidash side by side, Kanto and Galarian. "You take Galar I'll take Kanto?" he offered before rushing over to the horses. Once on them proper, before the ride starts, he leaned over to his friend. "Jayden, look here quick. Photo!" he said getting a clear shot before snapping a photo of them together nd beginning to type out a small post for insta.

"#Funtasia right?" he said before sending it away as the ride began to spin.

| Watch a carnival performance

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
black mirror
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 5:49:38 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"very well."

[break][break] jayden sits up onto the galarian rapidash, reminded instantly of for some reason.

[break][break] while he's trying to come to terms with it, catches him offguard with a picture. "yeah," he murmurs. just as the ride is about to begin, jayden receives a ping on his phone. it's from .

[break][break] "wait, mint. we have to go." he shows his phone to his friend. "come on."

[break][break]

[attr="class","fas fa-crow"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
black mirror
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 22:06:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: