[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
extraction: lars & navy
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 19:00:29 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","larsbox"]EXTRACTION
His Pangoro and Medicham were accompanying him down here today—they were really getting the most mileage out of the ‘training’ in the form of hacking away at the mineral deposits that were down here.

“Lee, you know what to do.”

Off went the Pangoro to hack away at the nearest mineral deposit, followed by the Medicham.

“How many times you been down here, Sherriff?” he turned to ask his companion.

To be fair, he… wasn’t going to be surprised if the other mentioned that he’d been down here so many times already.

take the brunt equally — 50 rks points

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.larsbox]background:#a03939;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 10:44:44 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Too many times.” He says, falling more or less in line with the ranger’s prediction. His eyes are focused on the looming organ. Four of his Pokemon have died in this cavern. Four died, and for what? To secure an edge in this war? To mine something that should be left well enough alone?[break][break]
We should probably split the burden. Both of us can get in closer, but one of us should focus on defense. The other can mine. I’m fine either way, but we should divide our efforts. We’ll barely scratch the League’s quota, but we’ll get it done safely. Arceus knows I’m not about to watch you die down here.” He hides his apprehension with a smile.[break][break]
Ready when you---ack…!” Once more, it all hits him at once. Paranoia, anxiety, plain simple fear. Poisoned crystals spewing poisoned mist creating poisoned thoughts. He prides himself on being resistant after so long diving through the sea, but resistance is not immunity.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 10:45:33 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 13:28:05 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
“Hey, you okay?” he looked over, concern on his features as the Sheriff flinched the moment they got to even more intense digging.

Hell, his Pangoro looked over at the other man, concern on the ursine’s features.

“Lee’s asking if you’re alright, too,” he mused quietly as he pulled out a particular Heavy Ball, and then flicked it open to have his Metagross emerge from the red beam of light.

“Ro, keep an eye out,” he continued in the shining silver beast’s direction; who let out a grating noise and nodded in answer as the silver sentinel stood guard at the entrance where they’d come through.

The Pangoro and Medicham continued digging; while Lars himself stood watch.

“Let me know if you can’t take it, I’ll swap out with you.”

…as long as the tentacle hentai monsters didn’t come out from the walls!

focus on heals / defense — 50 rks points

[newclass=.larsbox]background:#a03939;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 10:55:12 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

As good as I can be.” Grunting in pain, he tries to wave off the care. It’s valued, appreciated, cherished. It makes him feel bashful. Better to get the job done. They can get their load and leave. Let the League decide what to do with their ill-gotten gains.[break][break]
Bryndrildr and I’ve got it.” Bryndrildr, it turns out, is an Excadril. She gives a stern salute before moving in to tear at the rock over the stone. With a Pokemon specialized for this task, it goes quick. Were they both there mining instead of splitting the load, they would get so much ore. What matter the ore? What matter this? Let them be done with this.[break][break]
Hey, old man, something big’s about to come.” He manages a smile. They’re the same age now, thanks to the wonders of Dialga and Palkia. “Now that I’m in the club with the rest of you guys, I know you’ve got a big blue friend. You think he might step out and help? Could…really use the assist with whatever’s about to come.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 10:56:33 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 5:11:57 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
“Who you callin’ old?” was his first crack the moment the other dared to drop the ‘o’ word.

He thought he heard his Metagross make a grating sort of noise that he knew was Ro’s way of laughter, before he turned to face the shining silver beast and squinted at the other Pokémon suspiciously.

The Medicham and Pangoro were still digging with their fists; getting as much exercise out of attacking the ore deposit as possible.

It didn’t take too long before the chuckling noise to become one of alarm…

“What the fuck is that?!” he exclaimed as he saw something blue and… holy fucking crap.

“Yikes!” he exclaimed when the spider-like abomination approached… holy shit why did it have to be a combination of them?!

battle a fusion pokémon — 50 rks points

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 18:31:23 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Before them stands one of the ugliest creatures Sheriff Navidson has ever beheld. The face of a Lucario is stretched and superimposed over the body of a Metagross. It seems a macabre parody of both Pokemon. Above them, the core pulsates. For a split second, it sounds like laughter.[break][break]
This thing’s ugly. That’s ‘bout all I know.” Throwing out a pokeball, his Infernape comes out to play. Wukong, looking at the ugly monster before him, begins to chuckle. Hooting, jumping up and down, whooping, the shadowy Infernape psyches itself up for the fight to come.[break][break]
Meet Wukong. A shadow Pokemon that Melody took in. I decided to take over trying to rehabilitate him. He’s a pretty—” Wukong cuts him off. Jumping into the fray, he launches a blast of shadow fire at the monstrosity. Its flames prove effective against the dream, sending it reeling to the edge of the mist. The name of the game, the sheriff has learned, is to just push them back into the poison fog.[break][break]
It's an old trick, learned in another lifetime. The Pale Rider fought hard to survive in a poisoned Galar.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 17:26:16 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
All it took was that one ‘nope’ noise from the Metagross to realize that Lars probably…had the same idea he did regarding engaging with this… monstrosity.

(He was more than certain that Alpha would also throw a shit fit, given the chance!)

“Yikes, that is fucking nasty,” he sighed as his own silver Metagross then charged after the… shadow Infernape in a Dragon Hammer attack; while the Medicham and Pangoro kept digging.

Hopefully they could be able to repel it, because they were running out of time…

battle a fusion pokémon — 50 rks points

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 17:33:03 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 18:06:58 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

He can’t help what he is, Lars.” There’s a hint of sadness in his voice. Wukong’s fur is the ordinary coloration of a shadow Pokemon. It’s his mannerisms that mark him as monstrous, his aggression. His raging fists beat the monster back into the mist, howling in triumph. Only the sight of Shuwen, a vaunted king of fighters, cows him. A surging strike from the Urshifu calms down the shadow Pokemon enough to return him to his pokeball.[break][break]
Let’s get out of here. The mist’ll part in a sec. Word to the wise, we gotta drop a little bit of the ore off along the way.” Up above them, he sees it once again: a land mass some call land Hoenn. Navy calls it a headache – a place he never hopes to see.[break][break]
Mounting up on his cyclizar, he revs the clutch. Thin Lizzy takes off across the sea bed, leading Navy out of the cave with the head ranger in tow. True to his word, Navy drops a few pieces of ore to divert attention away. It helps. Soon, they’re back in civilization – away from the skeletal dragon. Another pound of its flesh to appease the League.

notes about this post

Notes go here

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights