POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 3:32:46 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The aftermath of the GALAR incident had been rough. Most, if not everyone who remembered something from their joint hallucination had been showing signs of stress and a strange grief. Paxton felt it too. Though he didn't remember specifics anymore, the dream fading as it should've been, save for the wedding band he kept on a chain under his shirt. [break][break]

It'd been chaotic, safe to say. Before and after. The beasts were gone. The dogs were missing. The work on his desk picking up. But he finds the time to do one last thing before he gets wallowed up by work. [break][break]

He doesn't know how much longer he can take whiteout seeing her. So asks for permission, has a long discussion with 's representatives, and sighs in relief when he's allowed another visit. [break][break]

"Eris?" he knocks three times on the door of their safe house. He's a little late, coming in after cutting out of work early. He would like the next time he sees his sister to be on his own terms. Not an unwelcome surprise in the middle of a battlefield. He swallows to build up the nerve before adding, [break][break]

"It's Concord." the name rings hollow the second its out of his own throat.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | post gg [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 8:45:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The door swings open right as his voice begins to die down, a girl smiling wide with both fists clenched and kept close to her chest. Not a single drop of doubt seems to cloud her expression, the Luxray behind her sighing at just how recklessly she opens the door to visitors.[break][break]

"You're late!" She yells, mischief tugging her lips into a wide smile. "Now you gotta square up, Connie!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 23:48:04 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He steps back when he heard the faint stomping on the other side. And as he'd thought, the door swings open, barely missing his nose and he can see both Eris and her loyal companion, Reiner. [break][break]

"Late?" he asked, lips curling slightly in amusement. "I don't recall you setting a date." not that she could. She's just a child after all. If he wanted visitations this high profile he had to go through the proper channels. He couldn't just show up here. [break][break]

"Tch, think you can take me in a fight do you?" he rolls his eyes before gesturing down at her. "Gonna let me in or?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 1:24:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I can't believe you missed my telepathic signals! I thought really hard about it!" Here comes that smarty-pants grin, the thought of getting one up on her brother absolutely fuelling her ridiculous rant. And when he starts rolling his eyes in disbelief, her gaze narrows as her lips draw thin.[break][break]

She can absolutely take him in a fight.[break][break]

Stepping aside, she waits for him to come in and makes sure to shut the door after. Now, no one will be able to watch him get his ass kicked in real time.[break][break]

With a sharp inhale, she takes a step and leaps right at him, ready to cling onto his shoulders and force him to carry her around.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 2:01:20 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"They weren't powerful enough to reach me." Paxton countered as he stepped into the safehouse, his hand brushes on top of Reiner's head, giving him a quick scratch before he's soon preoccupied with Eris. [break][break]

He jumps him, not that he minds, but he lets out a sudden grunt all the same. "Glad. T'see. You're full of energy today." It's a good contrast. It's healthier than before. Though, he wasn't sure what the catalyst was. Maybe the League was making a break through. He could only hope it was doing something for her. [break][break]

Paxton reaches back his arms, adjusting her as he begins to carry here on his back around the home with a few more grunts. "Have you eaten?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 2:24:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Her telepathy wasn't strong enough? He wouldn't be saying that if she had just asked M-[break][break]

Reiner makes sure to lean into the scratch for as long as he can, grunting a little when pulls away. But that's enough to make him follow along like always, his steps light and floaty as his tail calmly sways.[break][break]

"Yeah, I am! I managed to paint parts of the attic today!" She giggles, kicking her legs to a silent rhythm. "I was super busy painting constellations that I kinda forgot to."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 0:59:14 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Constellations? What brought that on?" he said, automatically moving to find their kitchen and begin preparing something for her to eat. He hadn't brought anything but he could certainly whip up something quick. [break][break]

"You should set meal timers on your phone so you don't forget to eat." he said, a man who had many, many meal timers for himself.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 1:07:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I had the looooooongest dream." She watches over his shoulders in curiosity. "I don't really remember a lot, but I remember looking up at the stars a lot."[break][break]

The ring safely tucked under her shirt presses right against her collar bone, murmuring the possibility that it might not have been at all.[break][break]

"They seemed like... really important stories written into the sky. And I didn't wanna forget them!" A simple explanation that does its best, even without the full context. Stories had always been an important part of her life, their lives, after all.[break][break]

"I still tend to forget about those though!" Why does she sound so proud admitting that? "Reiner usually reminds me and stuff, but it was super important for me to finish them."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 2:08:22 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

There's basics in the fridge. Not a lot of fresh food. He manages to find a half eaten jar of peanut butter and some bread. That would do for now. He sets to work, quietly listening to her talk. He doesn't need to ask about the dream. He knows it. He remembers it himself. He still hasn't spoken to about it. Frankly, he's scared to. It sounded really crazy to anybody that hadn't experienced it. At least, that the impression his therapist seemed to have, until reports of possibly other people that'd fallen into Galar saying the same things. [break][break]

"Do you remember what happened before you had this dream? What you were doing?" he asked, as he cut the crusts off and dangled form from the counter to Reiner in case he wanted it before he tossed them in the trash. He moves to find a seat and attempted to shrug Eris off of him. He was not risking crumbs in his shirt.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 2:23:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Forget mere crumbs on his shirt. She'd be like a Pikipek, spreading crumbs all over his hair if given the chance. Instead, she's forced to take a seat like a regular person, watching as Reiner gratefully snatches up the crusts.[break][break]

"I was punching a Rocket cos they were trying to hurt the sword wolf." Admission is made easy by time, peanut butter smeared on her lips as she takes a bite. "They were probably trying to take them down and then swoop 'em away. That's what they'd do, I think."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 2:33:41 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The admission places her exactly where he'd thought she'd been. He mulls it over and sits across from her after giving Reiner another pet. He lets her eat, quiet as he observed her. "Yeah?" he asked as she speculated. Or well, made a very educated, probably very correct guess given her background. [break][break]

He glances at the rest of the home, notes its lived in, cozy. As much as he despises the other occupant in this home. At least can keep an eye on her. He snorts at the thought, still bitter about it all. But that's not what he's here for. He's doing a check in. "You hurt? Any injuries I should know about?" he asked after giving her enough time to take a few bites.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 2:43:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Yeah, Walsh once said we couldn't entrust our future to the League. That's part of why Rocket interfered with the meteor." She knows way more than she gives, but some things are better left undiscussed at the table. Taking another bite of her sandwich somewhat clears the air for her, her one good eye focusing on .[break][break]

"I scraped my knees and kinda scratched up my fingies." Raising a hand, she makes her point with all the little scratches hidden by bandaids. "Other than that, I don't think so? Reiner made sure I got lotsa rest after it."[break][break]

The Luxray huffs, peeking over at the sandwich as he licks his lips.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 1:22:21 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He arches an eyebrow at the comment on the Rocket Boss, but refrains from saying anything further. After all, he'd been asking the League to collaborate with Rocket on the Meteor issue once upon a time. He couldn't have expected Rocket to risk their lives like that- or well, maybe he could've. But they paid their price. He thinks the Silent Icelands was part of that karma. [break][break]

"That's good. As long as it's nothing serious." Not like what he'd say next. "Eris, I came to check in on you. But we have to talk...about your lifestyle and the choices you're making." he began. He thinks about his past. His sister before the was. His search for her. All the time she'd spent alone, in hiding and Paxton rolling in too little, too late. And now how long it'd been and how far that gap had widened between them. [break][break]

He's sure he's tried to talk about it before and it went nowhere. Now he'd have to see this conversation through.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 4:07:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"What about?"[break][break]

Her question is casual. A little too casual for all the implications behind his words. The sandwich in her hand is given one last look, before she holds it out for Reiner to finish up.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 1:33:23 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He watches Reiner eat before carrying on. "I've been worried for a while about..." he gestured around them. "This." The weird status he held, the way her abode was with an infamous Rocket member. [break][break]

"At first...I thought it was fine. You were used to it, and with this house you could keep out of trouble." he said, thought its obvious by the frown that hadn't been the case. [break][break]

"But even after the sacrifices people have made to grant you safety...you've still been reckless about the danger your putting yourself in." Worry nearly makes his voice crack, sad even now after all he's had to read to understand. [break][break]

"What were you thinking, going into POSTDORM?" he asked.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]