[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Sacrifices, all made in hopes of her being safe. She... really isn't sure what those sacrifices entail, only knows that is the one who's put so much on the line for her. That had been willing to shoulder so much responsibility for her actions.[break][break]

What was she thinking?[break][break]

"I would've been fine." Her voice is even, a frown tugging at her lips as guilt begins to pool in her stomach. "I want to help protect others. And I'm strong enough to at least try."[break][break]

Despite his wishes, she has a mission crafted by her own hands, a wish to hold tight to whatever she deems family and never let them feel the slightest bit alone. And perhaps, her ties to a creature beyond reason has a part that she must play in the wider scheme of things. She feels the pinpricks in her heart, but her tongue is tied with the constant reminder: His duty is ultimately to the League and not his blood.[break][break]

Would he even be able to keep this secret if she told him about it? When she looks to Reiner, the Luxray can only give her a half-baked look of certainty. The years they'd spent apart... could really change a person, and they both knew this all too well.[break][break]

"I didn't wanna lose anyone else. And I didn't want Rocket to keep hurting others. Neither people, nor pokemon."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 2:19:41 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"No you wouldn't have, because you aren't fine." Paxton replies with a sigh through his nose. "That's not your fight." he added. "You were supposed to stay here. Even- even if I wasn't allowed to take you in, you were still going to be safe. Cared for." It was supposed to bring peace. As much as he disagreed with it initially. [break][break]

"That's not your fight, Eris." Paxton said. "Not just because of your age or your safety, but because of the position you put everyone who vouched for you, and your own limitations within custody." he said, trying to explain. [break][break]

His fists clench as he tries to figure out the simplest way to explain it. "Whether or not you think you were right during POSTDORM running off on your own...consorting with Rockets-" he stops, feeling the anger simmering just under the surface at the thought that even now, there was a possibility she was still actively interacting with more than just one war criminal. [break][break]

"Eris, you were labeled a threat by and despite the restrictions that came with that you were still at the GALAR incident, still..." he takes a breath. "I don't think you understand the consequences of your own actions. And I'm trying to help you realize them before it's too late." League's mercy could only last so long. Labeling a preteen a threat? He could only imagine the measures that would follow.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | post gg [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 2:39:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Nothing about this place is safe, Connie." She shifts her chair, just enough for her to slip out of it and head towards the kitchen. And she'll let the thought sit for a bit as she searches around the cabinets.[break][break]

"It's not like I haven't been grounded by pa for it either."[break][break]

A clover-patterned mug for her, and a handpainted Magikarp one for him. They clink against each other as she sets them on the counter.[break][break]

"Juice or water?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 3:36:52 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Sure Rosie, no place completely safe. Especially not one where you antagonize those protecting you." he said, holding her stare. "You know better. And yet you actively choose to be reckless, to consort with the enemy, to disobey League personnel." [break][break]

He doesn't move at the question. He's not thirsty. "Getting labeled a threat to the League? Why are there so many reports of you just- disregarding the things , a war criminal, worked so hard to get you?" He spits the name despite the modicum of control he'd maintained beforehand. [break][break]

"I need you to understand you can't keep treading this line anymore." [break][break]

He clasps his hands together, thumb rubbing his own knuckle before he continued. [break][break]

"You're hurting the people who care for you."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 4:16:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"NO ONE protected me from that mad man!"[break][break]

The house trembles, so do her hands. Suddenly, she feels very thankful for having set the mugs down when she did.[break][break]

"You can't tell me those high up people think of whatever safety- I nearly died that day and probably only pa would've cared!"[break][break]

too. How ever fuzzy her memories may be of that day, she remembers him shaking, just like she does in this very moment. But he doesn't fall under the whole umbrella of League.[break][break]

"The people who are supposed to care for me are hurting me!"[break][break]

For a moment, her thoughts grow bitter. That day that she watched Chu-e die by Matias' hands, that day that she watched as a lifeless body tore so many people and pokemon to shreds.[break][break]

"You'd shoot me too if you were told to... I know you would..."[break][break]

Deep breaths. Even as she clenches her fists, she takes a deep breath as Reiner pulls her close.[break][break]

"Promise me you and the League will never kill a Rocket and I'll promise to sit still and play at whatever stupid game of house you want me to."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 7:26:08 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He doesn't expect the outburst, eyes widening as she begins to shout at him and shake the table. Her voice echoes in the quiet household, and Paxton just feels cold. Not numb. Never numb. No matter how much he wanted to be. It's a cold fury that defrosts. The patience granted to Eris by virtue of being his sister; his last known kin. The person he had searched for for years; his reason for living. With every word she screams hurt and angry, it shreds more of is patience. Bit by bit. [break][break]

He's frozen as she pelts him, and he knows- he's read enough to understand things she doesn't. And maybe that's the miscommunication. Maybe that's the problem. But at the same time. Had not sacrificed his life for her on the grounds she would be safe? Be protected? Be normal? Allowed to be a child. Allowed to heal. Allowed to grow and escape the conflict Hoenn faced? [break][break]

hated that man. Even now, he waited with baited breath for the chance to see him. The chance to strangle him for taking her. A curse and a blessing all at once. But for all his hatred, for all his pain when she called him 'pa', he could admit that delivering Eris to the League was the one thing he'd done right. It's where she belonged. [break][break]

"Eris." and his voice cuts through the screaming, with an unnatural level of calm. His eyes glint like sharpened steel. He addresses every grievance briefly, because there is much to get through. "The attack against you was tragic, but avoidable. You may not understand but this house was your safety. You were to stay here, supervised. You were not to leave unescorted. That is how you were meant to be kept safe. You left, because you overestimated your own abilities in the wake of giving up his life for you. The only fatherly thing he's ever done for you." [break][break]

He clenches his fists because he hates having to grant that bastard the right for anything. "There were many factors that could've deescalated the situation, but it doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't have been there alone. That falls solely on you, not the League." Because that was the point of supervision. To avoid this. He didn't know the League's original agreement though. He only knew the procedures they had in place for these situations. And he knows somewhere along the way, those procedures were forgotten. [break][break]

"You'd shoot me too if you were told to... I know you would..."
[break][break]

It stings. It hurts in a way he knows he will analyze and pick at for years to come in the middle of the night. He will never forget this. His own sister thinking he would shoot her should they order him too. He doesn't think he would. He doesn't think he could. But that doesn't matter. She thinks he can. [break][break]

And that's what breaks him, and any chance he has of making her understand. [break][break]

That's what makes everything fall into place. The big reveal he had suppressed after their reunion. The reality that perhaps, his little sister had died along with his parents all those years ago and all he had left was her ghost. He doesn't know her just as much as she didn't know him. Too much time had passed. And when she asks him to suppress his hate? His sister would never ask this of him. She would never ask him to hold back from those that had hurt him, her, them. And though PALKIA had taken the scars of his own past from him, his hand still goes to his throat. He thinks about that place that he may be forever stuck in. Back in Kanto, clawing at an Enforcer to stay alive. But he has to answer he eventually. [break][break]

"I will defer to Commissioner , when it comes to Rocket defectors. However, should she permit lethal force, I will do everything in my power to destroy every Rocket threat I encounter." his words brim with conviction that couldn't be swayed. [break][break]

"And you. You are in no position to make any demands of me, or the League. Your guardian lost everything to give you the chance at a normal life. This home was a privilege, not a punishment." he gets up, pushes in the chair, and glances around one last time at the home before returning his attention to Reiner and then his trainer. [break][break]

"Much how my visits were a privilege granted to me. Due to your perceived threat, and our relation to each other, my relationship with you has been considered a liability. Going forward, I can no longer contact you or see you, unsupervised. I am barred from becoming your legal guardian, or your escort." He makes sure he has his coat, his papers, the few he's brought with him. "Today was my last visit, in order to update you in regards to me." [break][break]

"That's all. I'll take my leave now, Eris." [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 9:10:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's only when you've said things that you can't take back that you realise just how deep it cuts.[break][break]

"I- I followed protocols. I told people where I was going."[break][break]

But she ran and hid from the League. She hadn't trusted Razz, or Doug, or Eva.[break][break]

"Pa... Chu-e's done so much..."[break][break]

More than he would ever know, but he's right in that she's burning every piece of him that he's sacrificed to get her here, isn't he?[break][break]

And what is she meant to say when she tells him not to hate? When she knows all too well how he feels? When she, of all the people in this vast, lonely world, should know how he feels?[break][break]

"I-"[break][break]

If it takes losing him, if it takes losing someone else just to realise how much she's messed up -[break][break]

The windows flutter shut, the door locks click, the floorboards creak as a bitter wind sweeps through the house. And she hears it, a gentle cooing that echoes in her head. Is she truly regretting things? Is she truly understanding what she's putting others through?[break][break]

Or does she just not want him to hate her too?[break][break]

"I'm sorry."[break][break]

This fixes nothing.[break][break]

"I didn't mean... I- I know you wouldn't hurt me, I just-" There's no just to justify any of what she's said to him. "I'm sorry."[break][break]

It's the most genuine she's been in years. And it makes her chest feel so tight that she can't simply talk to him about anything. She remembers how hollow she had felt, how everything felt so cold yet her insides burned so unbearably hot when she sat there in the same room as : The one who had taken it all away from them.[break][break]

"I wish I could be angry like you were."[break][break]

For the right things, at the right people. She sucks up those tears she has no rights to shed, reaching for the kettle in the corner. And she'll turn to the sink to fill it up, just so that silence isn't the only thing that fills the gap between them.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 3:55:15 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"You undermine our protection by moving unescorted. That changes nothing." his words a firm, cold. The gentle correction from before is gone, replaced mostly by an repetition of facts. Paxton seemed to have checked of for the most part. Even as the girl breaks down as a realization dawns on her he does not move to her. He does not offer her consolation or comfort. He stays firmly planted as he is, letting Reiner take care of her as the cat always had. [break][break]

Her apology comes too late, unfortunately. The damage had been done. "You're still a child in shock. I wouldn't expect you to understand yourself." Not from how she shut down in therapy. Nor the way she avoided discussing certain topics with even him. But he can't keep trying to reach her when she undermines the people he works for. He can only stick his neck out so far. And now that's over with. Even if he didn't chose to stop coming, the League made sure to put it in writing. A direct order. [break][break]

"Do what you like, Eris. But I can't help you anymore." he said. His demeanor stays, even as Eris sobs before him. Even as, the sound of various clicks and locks moving shut echoes across the home. Paxton tenses, on edge at what was happening. [break][break]

He doesn't answer her, instead moving to the door and frowning as the doorknob shakes but doesn't open. He places a hand on his waist, hovering over a pokeball but looks back at Eris slowly. [break][break]

"What are you doing?" [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 6:15:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's no clear answer for her to give as she places the kettle onto the stove, turning up the heat and waiting for it to boil. Instead, the chiming of keys will echo from outside the room, a cutesy trill and a soft giggle marking a job well done.[break][break]

What is she doing? Buying time that she doesn't have, that she doesn't deserve. He doesn't need to be here for her, he hasn't had the chance to in a long while. His birthday is long past, she realises. Hers should be coming up soon.[break][break]

And she'll continue to pluck at the cabinets, searching for a very specific tin painted with blooming sunflowers. Cracking it open, a particular scent begins to intermingle with the whistles of the kettle and the gentle steam.[break][break]

Lavender.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 22:21:31 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Eris." He speaks up louder, as she retreats to the kitchen. "If this continues further, I will treat it as another incident for report." he warned as he heard the jingling of keys. He stays by the door, giving the girl more grace than she deserved on his way out. [break][break]

He's already late for his next appointment, having texted his therapist before arriving that he may need to see her again. [break][break]

The smell of Lavender easily fills the empty home, furnished poorly by the bare minimum. But it does not make him stir, nor does it make him step closer. He stares from the foyer, hand resting on a pokeball. [break][break]

"What are you doing? Don't make me ask a third time." he said, as his pokeball flashed with bright light letting out a little Porygon that hovered happily by his head. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 23:47:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Another incident. Causing trouble again so soon after. She doesn't expect him to react in any other way, but continues to pour out hot water into the mugs.[break][break]

"Can I at least be the one to kill him?"[break][break]

Damn whatever reports he might make about this request.[break][break]

"I found momma and pa's killer while I was still there."[break][break]

A scoop of lavender each, a pinch of sugar grabbed from a mason jar. The doors click once more as the magic releases itself, the atmosphere growing unbearably heavy. And a wave of heat flashes through the house before it's all whisked away by a quiet sigh.[break][break]

A trick of the nerves, tension between two estranged siblings.[break][break]

"That's all."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 0:20:51 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The request comes out of nowhere. He doesn't even know what she's talking about. Frankly, he doesn't even believe her at this point. But regardless of the truth of it all, her words make him bristle. It's her carelessness that irritates him. [break][break]

Any intrigue he may have had become ash in upon their new reality. Where he doesn't trust Eris enough to care for the crackpot theory she has. [break][break]

"No. You're too weak to pull the trigger, and your affection will be what aids in killing you." he said simply, turning back to the door as Hopper tilts their head at the clicking noise. "Besides," [break][break]

"If you could, you would've done it already." Paxton would've. The hesitation beaten out of him in favor of survival. In any case, he wouldn't allow her to make that kind of choice. But then again, he also doesn't dig into it further. [break][break]

He raises his voice as he opens the door to make sure she heard him. "Your next update will come from your handler in a couple of days."[break][break]

He puts on his coat. [break][break]

"That's all." [break][break]

And he steps into the light, letting the door slam shut behind him. His form disappears as Hopper TELEPORTs him to his next destination.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
reasons [s]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 2:52:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: