He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
714 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 0:27:04 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Oh sure let's do the obstacle course, I'll have you know though I am pretty speedy..."[break][break]

He races towards the attraction as if the course had already started and rushes to its entrance with Mint. Sparing no time at all he gets to the starting position and once the signal to go went off, he sprints forward as best he can, clearing through each obstacle like they were nothing and reaching the finish line.[break][break]

"Phew... tonight's been a workout. What say you we take a break and head to the merry-go-round to unwind?"[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]Run the obstacle course.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 0:34:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Tch, so am I!" Mint said with a laugh. "I may not look it, but I've got pretty good stamina nowadays." Even if his face was round and his clothes tended to hide it all.

"Hey!!! You cheater!!" Mint shrieked as Noel took off, sprinting after him, al the while carefully carrying his plushie. He shoves the prized possession into one of the attendant's arms and ties his hair back. "Come back here Noel!!" he shout running right into an inflated tube and getting knocked back. The static in there is wild.

He managed to bounce and crawl his way out, painting, and half his hair standing up. "You cheated." he repeated, trying not to laugh as he slide on his butt and sat on the ground for a moment to catch his breath. "Huh- oh- yeah sounds cool. Lemme get Zaba #2 real quick." he said, rushing back to the attendant before following Noel.

| Run the obstacle course

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
714 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 2:12:26 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Paying for both the tickets of Mint and Noel, he takes a seat on a Pikachu looking ride. Every other ride was in the shape of a Pokemon and the seats were quickly filling up. Tired from his adventure today, he pants softly as he rests up from the night. [break][break]

"I hope you've enjoyed yourself tonight Mint. Tonight was fun and the night is ending soon so we should do as much as we can still"[break][break]

He looks up to the sky to see the moon up so high. If he wanted to sleep at a reasonable time he honestly would have to leave now, but he decided to stay to spend more time with Mint. He could surely spend more time to make memories with his new friend as he genuinely was enjoying his time together.

[attr="class","notes"]Ride the merry-go-round.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 3:36:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint takes a seat near Noel, accompanying him on a Dedenne type steed near the Pikachu. The merry go round is slow and lets him catch his breath after chasing after the guy for the past 10 minutes.

"Yeah! I had fun hehe! It's nice to meet you!" he said, formalizing their introduction with a grin as they leisurely spun around. "We should go to the House of Mirrors next! I've heard its super fun. And trippy." he said, the lights on the ride above him blinking in a pretty blue to purple pattern.

| Ride the merry-go-round

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
714 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 3:47:56 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Yeah of course, lets head there once this stops."[break][break]

Almost as if on cue, the merry-go-round starts to slow down until it comes to a full halt. Once completely stopped, Noel gets off and begins heading toward the house of mirrors, entering inside. The interior was a huge maze, mirrors all over to confuse its players. Noel had successfully completed it once before, but this time he must have taken a different route because he kept rounding back to the entrance. Somehow along the way he lost track of Mint, he began searching desperately for his friend while continuing to get lost.[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]Get lost in the house of mirrors.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 3:57:15 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He waits to come to a full stop, squeezing out every last second of this ride until he's forced to get off. He then jumps off after Noel, following close and chattering on about what he's heard is in there. "I've never really been inside one though." he said as they once again exchanged tickets for entry.

Mint grins stepping through with his friend. "See you there!" And with that he makes sure to go in the opposite direction of him, thought by mirror magic he can still see him even as he moves away. "Watch your nose! I didn't think this was as close as it w- OW!" There's a soft thump and eventually, Mint stops shouting, losing sight of Noel before ending in a strange, seemingly open room. Looked a bit lie ka rest zone. The lights flicker from orange to red and there's a soft fog on the floor. "This MUST be the half way point right?"

| Get lost in the house of mirrors

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
714 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 4:42:10 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Somehow along the way of the various routes Noel took in the house of mirrors, he finds Mint, a breath of relief comes out of his mouth.[break][break]

"Ahh there you are, I was beginning to worry I wouldn't see you again. Here lets stick together and find the way out of here."[break][break]

This time making sure not to leave Mint's side, they walk together slowly but surely through the house of mirrors. For what felt like hours, they kept walking and walking until they see an exit sign. Noel heads through the door first, thankful to be able to see the view of attractions and people around them.[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]Successfully find your way through the house of mirrors.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 21:45:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Nice of you to catch up!" he chirped, before nodding in agreement. Together, they head back out, through the other paths the clearing offered and stumbled through gently bumping into wavy mirrors and changes in perspective.

Finally, they manage to make it out and Mint sighs in relief. "It's so STUFFY in there isn't it? Especially with all the fog in there." he said fanning himself happy to have gotten out. "What time is it anyway?" he added pulling out his phone to check the battery.

| Successfully find your way through the house of mirrors

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
714 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 22:45:08 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel looks up to the sky, noticing the rising moon, his own way of telling time. He has a phone but doesn't really know all of its functions not even its ability to tell time.[break][break]

"It has gotten pretty late... its about time I head off to take care of some business."[break][break]

He extends a hand forward, wanting to shake the young man's hand, his greeting he uses for everyone.[break][break]

"It was great meeting you though Mint, it was a lot of fun and I hope one day our paths cross again."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 23:25:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar

His phone confirms what Noel is saying. It's gotten way late. And as if to emphasize that, somebody from the earlier TUG-O-WAR contest announced their last winners of the night. People begin to drift towards the exits with their last purchases.

"Go for it! Thanks for hanging out~" he said as he clapped the man's hands happily. "Same to you. Maybe if you ever visit Lillycove we can hang out again?" he offered with a grin before waving him off. "I'm gonna try to buy a t-shirt real quick. Bye!"

| Involve or reference a Tug-o-War Contest

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 5:08:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: