TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
elusion [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 16:29:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

under flickering lights down a dark street, she walked beside her hovering poipole, feeling the edges of a faded z-crystal between her fingers. she remembered cotillard’s words from behind the bars of rocket’s prison, ”my people were running out of energy. our world is dying—no, certainly dead by now.”[break][break]

she had wondered about their honesty. now, looking at the rubble and rot, she believed them.[break][break]

megalopolis.[break][break]

it had been years that she’d wanted to travel there, inspired by the gear hoenn’s invaders had abandoned in the battlefields of the three-day war. then, her search had been about curiosity, ambition and greed. to witness and acquire what other technologies were possible. [break][break]

the gates to such discoveries were now wide open, but no longer did she search so boldly for power like before. quietly and alone, she parsed through the cold shadows of a mysterious history, looking for other answers.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]mission: into the wild[break]
[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

moro / shin
he/him
thirty-six
february 1
fuchsia city, kanto
gray-ace
interpol investigator
officer
Maybe this is what I get for leaving you out in the cold. Drag my body to the woods and let me go.
awards
96 posts
Shinra Moro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinra
Shinra Moro
elusion [m]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 15:14:02 GMT
Shinra Moro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest7"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

There was something to be said about the peace that existed in absolute silence. Sometimes even the most desolate of places held a sort of petrified beauty, clinging to reality and yet deathly still. He almost liked it. Though, even then, there was still the keening cry of something still living in this place. He'd already come in contact with the decrepit megalopolans that still inhabited this world.
[break][break]
He was not here on any job, despite Interpol's clear interest in this world and all of its many threats. In any instance, things could grow dramatically worse. In a second, reality could tear apart and let loose hell and they could do nothing to stop it. That was what places like this made him think. He was a man that both enjoyed control and understood the fickle nature of things. It was a nuisance at best.
[break][break]
His attention paused, drawing ahead to the echoing click of heels. The only things that moved in this world were raving mad, but there was a rhythm in this step unlike the others.
[break][break]
"I was not expecting to find anyone else here." He said simply, watching the woman emerged seemingly from the shadows. "You look... familiar."

[attr="class","tag"][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunstest7]--accent:#74D9DE;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest7]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest7 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
elusion [m]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 8:54:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she had only realized he was there when she was close enough to make out his features. some faces were impossible to forget.[break][break]

a few times in kanto she had seen his from the other end of a table. then, she’d been smirking, because she’d been winning. she’d been nearly flawless at covering her tracks, every time.[break][break]

but investigator shinra moro had done the nearly impossible. his efforts had eventually paid off when she was thrown behind bars for two years. if there was anything she had left to laugh about, it was imagining his reaction to her release, when he knew she had done enough to rot in a cell for a lifetime.[break][break]

two years had still taken its toll and changed her in irreversible ways. it was time that she would not get back, and torture that she loathed him for.[break][break]

”do i?” she stared at him, face scarcely readable, but her eyes were aglow with the flickering of streetlights and spite.[break][break]

”okay then, moro. who am i? three guesses. it’s only a bit of hair dye.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]mission: into the wild[break]
[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights