wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
hyacinth [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 21:38:12 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango wren"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"] He was feeling more and more exhausted as of late. The duties of a captain hung heavy on narrow shoulders. Often, he wondered if he was necessarily fit for this. No matter how much he cared about the state of the environment around them, or the Pokémon that inhabited it, he seemed to come up short. There was always something else to do, and there were many more aspects of the job that felt less involved with the outdoors and more focused on delegation and local bureaucracy.[break][break]

so any chance he could manage to slip away from his desk at the Petalburg HQ was one he’d seize upon like his life depended on it. And there was just…something fond about patrolling with the rookies and new recruits that found their way into their numbers.[break][break]

This will be good, he told himself as he waited by the route sign for 104. Juno sprawled in the grass by his feet—the leafeon content to sun herself as long as she could while they waited for the new recruit. Gwendolyn, if he was remembering the name on the memo properly. This’ll be just as good for me as it is experience for her. she reemphasized it in his mind like a mantra.[break][break]

Like an encouragement. Like when he’d been fresh out the gate and eager and enthusiastic, and all the things he was struggling to conjure these days. Just to himself, though, of course. No one else need know he was anything but his typical, sunny self.

[break][break]

flying/water //

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".wren"] --accent:#e0a8a8!important [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #e0a8a8 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
hyacinth [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 22:11:49 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gwen had been cooped up inside of Ranger HQ for the past few days. It was a whirlwind of signing forms, going through training sessions and asking if she could take apart any old things they had lying around so she could dissect them when she had nothing to do. These requests were usually prohibited unless they were so antiquated that it wasn’t worth using anymore. It was fun for the first few days, but she did need to go outside eventually. It was a pretty nice day anyway. Maybe her Magneton wanted to go outside? She called it out as began to make her way to Route 104.

By the time she arrived, the young adult had found the captain who had agreed to wait for her there. She hadn’t met all of the Rangers so far but she did remember hearing his name is passing. So Gwendolyn summoned all the courage she had and presented herself to the man standing by a sunbathing Leafeon. ”Sorry to keep you waiting, Captain Rourke.” Her large glasses hung low on her nose and almost threatened to fall off completely. She pushed them back up every now and again, this time right before her Magneton zipped by her. They floated by the Leafeon, as if to inspect it. All three Magnetites’ arms whirling around.

”I-I’m Gwendolyn. Thank you for coming out with me today. I thought it might be nice to expand my roster, a-and the instructor said he’d put me on janitorial duties for a week if I didn’t get out of the lab…”

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hyacinth [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 0:44:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BOMBIRDIER APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCKY PAYLOAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPHEAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNORE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
hyacinth [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 15:02:28 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango wren"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]
If she was running behind, Wren didn’t really keep close note of it. It was nice enough to be out in the warm sun—the blaze not as intense as it had been earlier in the summer. Autumn was well on its way, and it reflected in the balmy heat that didn’t leave him fanning himself or desperately wishing he’d packed more than just the water bottle he had along with him. Around the area, the foliage hummed with the quiet life of wild pokemon, but he left them be for the time being. It might serve him to catch some to add to his numbers, but he could get to that in due time.[break][break]
When the young woman showed up, Wren managed a smile. Not as sunny as it normally might’ve been, tired at the edges. But warm and friendly none the less. His hand lifted in a lazy wave. From the ground, Juno’s ears twitched as she noted the new presence, leaflet tail swishing in similar greeting, though her eyes didn’t blink open just yet. “It’s no issue. It’s been nice just enjoying the weather. Cadet Conway? Nice t’meetcha.”[break][break]
The leafeon’s eyes finally slivered open at the presence of the curious magneton. Her nose twitched, head craning on her neck to give the metal creature a curious sniff. Wren’s head, meanwhile, nodded at the continued introduction. “Gwendolyn,” he echoed with a second nod. “You can call me Wren, by the way. No need for formality today.” He grinned, nose wrinkling. “And it’s no problem. It’s nice for me to get out of my office too. This is a good area for that. Shouldn’t be too much trouble out here - if at all.”

[break][break]

skipping! // flying/water //

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".wren"] --accent:#e0a8a8!important [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #e0a8a8 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
hyacinth [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 23:30:48 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The Magneton’s heads all whirred in unison as the Leafon sniffed around their stuck bodies. They were content with meeting her for the first time, even if it was somewhat invasive. Gwendolyn, meanwhile, smiled at meeting Wren. She was reminded of a calm and collected man that had the confidence that she lacked and envied so. Just any kind of ability to feel like they belonged in the world had seemed so unachievable to them. It was why she came to Hoenn and joined the Rangers. Alongside other reasons…

”Wr-Wren. Right, hehe…” The younger of the two stood alongside the pair before, from above, a rock was dropped nearby. It was medium sized and barely missed Gwen by half an inch. It caused her to jump back and look around for the culprit before a smug looking Bombirdier above. The Magneton was quick to act on behalf of its trainer and sent out an Electroball at the flying type, knocking it out of the sky.

”Aaah! Guys!” Gwen said, rushing over to the paralyzed Bombirder. ”Sorry, Wren! They’re just very protective. I never really caught them or learned how to command them so they just act on their own sometimes…” She looked at her empty Pokeball and then went back to the Bombirder. She could take it with her and get it healed up and then release it. No need to just leave it here. She took it out and then quickly threw it at the wounded flying type. It was captured into the ball and then gave a soft glow once it had been successful.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
hyacinth [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 21:31:43 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KABUTO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GYARADOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOXIE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TWISTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!