She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
490 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Stinging Justice [M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 4:17:10 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin fed a cherri berry into the mouth of her beloved Munchlax. "I know you don't like the taste of these ones, but it's important to be careful. These combee are apparently very angry. We need to be prepared for if you get stung. Here, I think I have some different berries to give you, too." She pulled her bag in front of her while Munchlax whined his dissent. For as much as the pokemon loved to munch on snacks, he hated being fed berries before a mission. It made eating a chore rather than an excellent hobby. He preferred post-mission rewards to a pre-mission feast.

"Be good. A big, serious ranger is coming to help us." She had heard Ollie was very stern from her brother's best friend. He used to mess with her quite a lot, but he seemed very proud of her development as a ranger despite the fact it was a huge deviation from her family's usual path. She was happy to have his support, and she was sure he had matured enough to not lead her wrong. 

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Stinging Justice [M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 4:30:19 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"] The Combee were becoming a problem.

[break][break] As he made his way to Dewford Town, Ollie wondered if he should consult about it. After all, the Elite Four agent was the resident Combee expert, as far as told him anyways. The new Head Ranger contemplated this before he saw a glimpse of just the person he was looking for.

[break][break] With a bright grin, he headed down the path towards her, waving broadly.

[break][break] "Hey! You're Robin, right?"

[break][break] The Pikachu on his shoulder gave a short 'Pikaa!' greeting.

[break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
490 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Stinging Justice [M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 5:08:46 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin perked up at her name. The man she saw met the description she'd been given, except he looked so friendly and cheerful. She wiped the shock off her face. "You must be Mister Morales. Uh, sir." She cringed only slightly before recovering. "But yes, Robin Coello reporting for duty!" She gave him a salute, her rookie armband proudly displayed. "I'm really happy to be assisting on this mission despite ghost types being my specialty. It'll be really interesting to see how hive-minded bug types behave."

Munchlax tugged on her sleeve insistently. She looked down, then to where he was staring: a woman holding her face while clearly in pain was stumbling down the path away from them. "Ah geez. The combee must be active right now." She turned to the higher-ranking ranger with concern. "Is the best plan to knock them around?" She didn't know if either of them were equipped to alter the behavior of pokemon with anything else; she certainly lacked a calming pokemon like Hatterne.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]