POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 0:41:05 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He ends up in the souvenir shops first this time. He'd forgotten to grab a souvenir the last time he'd gone to the carnival, but this time he made sure to visit the JOYLAND POP-UP booths. It's everything he thought it would be. Colorful. Kitschy. Some things are cheaply made and others seem to have quality to them. [break][break]

He just wants something simple. A magnet would do. Or a keychain. [break][break]

He's not so sure he can commit to the pokemon styles hoodies. Nor was he so sure of the quality that he was willing to spend that much money on them. He wanted to be able to wear them after all. As he shuffles around, he bumps into someone else at the shop and quickly looks at them and apologizes. "Sorry- I was trying to read the ticket prices." he said to .

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | Visit the Joyland Pop-up souvenir booths [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

oslo

astronomia
she/her
february 24
alto mare, johto
pansexual
astronomer
grunt
honey of
the human soul
5'4" height
5'4" height
what keeps my heart awake is colourful silence.
awards
42 posts
Sansa Arouet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sansa
Sansa Arouet
fire flower [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 1:01:48 GMT
Sansa Arouet Avatar

"Ohhhh, this is so cute!" Sansa exclaims, picking up a small little clown hat at one of the JOYLAND POP-UP SOUVENIR BOOTHS. Much to her ALOLAN RAICHU's dismay, she turns to secure it on his head and giggles. "Oh, don't fuss, Caribert! It looks great on you." She assures him, paying the vendor afterward.

Just as the redhead leaves, however, she finds herself accidentally bumping into somebody. "Oop! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" She asks, setting her eyes on the blonde with concern. "That was my fault." Caribert, too, glides closer to see if anything is wrong. He's quick to forget about the clown hat on his head.

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Visit the Joyland Pop-up souvenir booths
[break][break]
FIRE FLOWER + 🪐
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
fire flower [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 1:15:39 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"I'm alright, are you?" he asked, offering a polite smile to the trainer. "Sorry to innterrupt your sho-" he takes pause looking at the Alolan Raichu.
[break][break]

A moment later he's reaching for his phone and snapping a picture while snickering. "They look so cute. You should post this on the #funtasia thing." he said complimenting Caribert.
[break][break]

"Oh, sorry, I should've asked first." he said after a moment before looking back at the woman. "I'm Paxton by the way. Sorry to bother."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | Share your Carnival experience on a social media under #Funtasia [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

astronomia
she/her
february 24
alto mare, johto
pansexual
astronomer
grunt
honey of
the human soul
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
42 posts
Sansa Arouet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sansa
Sansa Arouet
fire flower [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 1:43:16 GMT
Sansa Arouet Avatar

"Oh, I'm fine, darling," The redhead insists, tucking a strand of hair behind her hair and smiling. When the lad snaps a picture of her cute Alolan Raichu, however, she giggles. "You're so right! Tch! Caribert, stand still!"

Caribert, however, shields his face with his little hands and does not, in fact, stand still. Nevertheless, Sansa manages to snap a somewhat blurry photo of her own before quickly typing her #FUNTASIA tag and sending it off in PokéSnap. Once that's done, however, she returns her attention to the stranger.

"You're fine! Caribert may act shy, but he has nothing to hide." She assures him before offering him her hand. "It's nice to meet you, Paxton. My name is Sansa. Want to shop around together a bit? It's nice to have someone to chat with who can, well... chat back."

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Share your Carnival experience on a social media under #Funtasia
[break][break]
FIRE FLOWER + 🪐
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
fire flower [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 2:00:07 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

As trainer struggles with partner, he holds up his phone for her. "I can send it to you too." he suggested after she was done flashing pics of her pokemon. He nods, not really ready to buy anything yet. He'd looked around but wasn't super content with any of his choices. He needed to mull it over somewhat. "Sure. Nice to meet you, Sansa." [break][break]

"And of course. Caribert." he added. "Let's chat then. Ask me anything." he suggested as they strolled away towards some games. "Are you new in Hoenn?" he asked, slowing down to look over the prizes for a GUESS HOW MANY THERE ARE. This one seemed like a huge cylinder full of jelly beans. "Hold on- wanna play with me?" he added nodding at the little booth before grinning as he held out two tickets for the booth owner. He's already filling out a card for a guess.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | Participate in a “Guess-how-many-there-is” Contest [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

oslo

astronomia
she/her
february 24
alto mare, johto
pansexual
astronomer
grunt
honey of
the human soul
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
42 posts
Sansa Arouet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sansa
Sansa Arouet
fire flower [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 2:51:52 GMT
Sansa Arouet Avatar

It was quite refreshing to find another Hoennian who was so receptive to meeting someone new. The astronomer thanks him for sending the less blurry picture over before putting her phone away and tagging along. When asked whether she was new in Hoenn, she shakes her head. "Not necessarily. I've visited before and I've been living here about a year, I'd say. I'm originally from ALTO MARE." She admits as they approach a new game.

"Oh? Sure, I'll play." She smiles, taking a moment to lean forward and assess the jelly beans in the jar. There was no way for anyone to guess the exact amount of jellybeans in there... right? She figured the probability of that was incredibly low. Nevertheless, in the spirit of the game, she hazards a guess anyway.

"Three-hundred and forty-one?"

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Participate in a “Guess-how-many-there-is” Contest
[break][break]
FIRE FLOWER + 🪐
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
fire flower [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 4:57:57 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Alto Mare huh? Can't say I've ever been." he said, though he knew a little about the place. "Though, I've heard its got good weather since it's sort of simialr to Hoenn right?" he added. Almost tropical but not quite there. But sunny all the time either way. [break][break]

He grins as he reveals his own guess. "412. Closest without going over rules- I think." he said. The booth attendant confirmed it. was closer with the real number being 400 exactly. The booth attendant gestures at the prizes and Paxton looks over at Caribert. "Have you been to Alola?" he asked, looking over the surfing Raichu.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | Lose at least one carnival game [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

oslo

astronomia
she/her
february 24
alto mare, johto
pansexual
astronomer
grunt
honey of
the human soul
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
42 posts
Sansa Arouet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sansa
Sansa Arouet
fire flower [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 6:06:42 GMT
Sansa Arouet Avatar

"Yeah, it's pretty nice! A lot more tropical here, though. And humid." She frowns, pulling at her collar as if to accentuate her point. When it is revealed that she has won the game, however, the redhead brightens again and does a little clap. "Oh, yay! Go ahead and pick something, Caribert."

The Alolan Raichu is quick to notice the glances it receives from Paxton in the meantime. As if to show off, he does a flashy display of backflips and sweeps on the surfboard he calls his tail. Then he glides ahead to examine the plushie prizes being offered. "I've been to ALOLA before, but no. I actually received Caribert as a gift from a dear mentor of mine." Sansa admits.

"How about you? Are you from HOENN?"

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Win at least one carnival game
[break][break]
FIRE FLOWER + 🪐
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
fire flower [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 6:12:09 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Oh, that sounds nice. I'm from Kanto and not even the coastal area. The humidity is what kills me." he said with dramatic fanning of his face. Paxton gives small claps of appreciation for the Raichu before turning his attention to Sansa. "Oh, you should go. I've been on vacation there once. I wanted to see the regional differences for myself." he said. [break][break]

The booth attendant gestures for him to pick a consolation prize. Most are small, but still fun. He opts for a plush keychain of a clown painted meowth. Oliver would like this. [break][break]

"Another game, Sansa? Or a ride this time?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | Pick a prize from the prize wall at one of the Carnival games [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

oslo

astronomia
she/her
february 24
alto mare, johto
pansexual
astronomer
grunt
honey of
the human soul
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
42 posts
Sansa Arouet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sansa
Sansa Arouet
fire flower [s]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 6:23:02 GMT
Sansa Arouet Avatar

Sansa had been to Kanto as well, but she didn't remember liking the experience. Nevertheless, she smiles and praises it as a beautiful region. By then, Caribert had already chosen his prize: a darling KANTONIAN RAICHU plushie of his own. "I do love traveling. And I certainly miss Alola for its splendid stargazing sites."

When asked whether she would prefer a game or ride next, however, Sansa takes a moment to think. Hearing the screams of a PLUNGE nearby excited her for some reason. "How about a ride?" She suggests as her Alolan Raichu regroups with them. When it sees Paxton's little trinket, however, a gleam of pity streaks across its expression.

Just then, however, she receives a call. Taking it, Sansa is dismayed to hear that her time at the carnival needs to come to a close. "I'm so sorry, Paxton, I need to go. It was nice meeting you, though. Bye!"

FIN

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Pick a prize from the prize wall at one of the Carnival games
[break][break]
FIRE FLOWER + 🪐
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights