[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What is this place? Where the hell is she? One minute, she's on her way to paint new additions to 's gym walls. The next, she's floating in the vast expanse of chaos and whatever lays beyond. Her brushes are gone, replaced by the slender arms of a Ralts squealing and holding on for dear life. Beside her, a Luxray looms, gingerly paddling through space until he finds some kind of footing on a strange island.[break][break]

Unease brews on the fingertips that pinch at her palms, the world revolving ever so slowly as she tries to take it in. Not all of it, for something in her heart whispers that she should not peer too deep into the unknown. Whatever mess they've gotten themselves into, they have to do their best to make it out.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
float || c
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 16:45:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the world around her, as she knows it, grows odd in places once normal - distorted into acts against laws of reality.

it's different, still, than the vastness of the deep sea.

here, rivers flow upward and gravity ceases to exist. it leaves her in a state of confusion, gears in the mind churning to make sense of it all. and as she turns to survey the expanses of this realm, familiarity strikes like electrocution.

she's been here before - another time, another point of entry, sure, but it's still the same as when had first shown her.

"interesting."

why here - why now?

she doesn't receive an answer to her questions. instead, she catches sight of another familiar entity and her entire body swivels. an arm rises, flagging down the floating girl.

"what're you doing here? do you need help?"

faintly, she pushes through the oddness of this world's gravity to get closer. behind her, a golurk follows a few beats slower.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
float || c
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 0:03:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Motion beckons her attention, her eyes flitting over and their Golurk. Finally, a familiar face. Or is she simply a figment of her imagination? Reiner watches them with a tight lipped frown, whereas her Ralts simply chirps and greets them like any other passerby on their adventures.[break][break]

She'll nod to the offer of help, peeking at her feet as she tries to stick a landing. A few steps and a near trip, but she recovers with a hop and an awkward smile at the end. And she'll reach into her bag, rummaging around with the prayer that it's still -[break][break]

There it is, that trusty notepad. Twirling a pencil around, she writes the first and most important question that comes to mind.[break][break]

'Do you know where here is, Miss?'

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
float || c
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 1:10:46 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as eris manages to stick her landing, the scientist idly floats in this world's lack of gravity. she soaks the sensation into her body - committing it to memory with flesh and bone.

only when she's satisfied does she allow her feet to tentatively touch off-kilter ground.

"yes, though i've only been here once before."

a quick glance around confirms it: this is the same domain.

"it's referred to as the distortion world - it's said to be kind of like a mirror of our world."

without and her patron to navigate, she feels lost. the sensation is not an easy thing for her to swallow. somehow, it wounds her pride.

"we'll need to find a way out. which way did you come from?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
float || c
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 1:32:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]People have been here before? To a place like this? Well, if she thinks about it, people of Hoenn really have been to stranger places and not batted an eye.[break][break]

It's a pretty weird reflection.'[break][break]

For a moment, she can't help but remember it: Those cracks in reality she'd seen. Ones that no one else did.[break][break]

Which way had she come from? She shakes her head to clear her mind, looking around for a bit before vaguely gesturing to the space above her head: Empty space perfectly matched to its surroundings in hues. Cardinal directions don't seem to work in a place like this, she muses as she continues to write her answer down.[break][break]

'I don't see an exit. What happens if you stay here for too long?'

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
float || c
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 1:40:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a light laugh escapes as her eyes flitter over the written sentiment.

"yeah, it's definitely a bit weird."

reflections can't always be perfect, though, she supposes.

enough time was spent within this realm to feel slightly comfortable traversing its terrain - not enough to be considered familiar, certainly, but enough to get them out at the very least.

and with the question, she pauses. her eyes narrow in thought, flickering up toward the empty expanses overhead. somewhere nearby, a waterfall rushes upward in a steady rhythm. it's soothing, in its own oddity.

"i'm not quite sure... i haven't tested staying here longer than a few minutes before."

her lips press into a firm line and while curiosity thrums steadily beneath her veins, she isn't so sure she wants to find out.

"let's head to the right and see where it leads."

worst comes to worst, there's always her smeargle's spatial rend as a hail mary.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
float || c
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 2:51:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Unsure, huh? Well, there has to be a limit to 'fuck around and find out' at some point. Perhaps, this is one of the right places to acknowledge its existence.[break][break]

'When was the last time you were here?'[break][break]

She begins to pace beside Illeana, Reiner watching their every step as if the ground might give way at any time. Meanwhile, her Ralts stares at the scientist, quietly prodding at her heart without a care for what emotions might be dredged up.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
float || c
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 16:31:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]how long has it been?

she exists in silence for a moment, the world around them pressing down faintly on her shoulders. it feels the same as it had before... at least, from what she can tell. following her trip with to the silver spire ruins, everything feels slightly off balance somehow - as if the altered space of the ruins and its odd center of gravity had been etched into her body's memory and left to rot out her systems.

"um, last year - july, maybe?"

can this plane of reality really change so much since then?

yes - it definitely can.

faintly, there's a soft tug at her heart. it opens up a plethora of sensations - paranoia, desire, fear, happiness, curiosity, excitement. the cards shift quickly beneath invisibly deft hands. she doesn't feel much of the prodding, though the fluttering in her chest sends slight alarms through the brain. she attributes it to the world around them and nothing more.

"are you ready to try exploring?"

if luck is on their side, perhaps they'll even find an exit strategy in the process.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
float || c
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 11:45:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]July? Wasn't that when they realised that Hoenn was trapped in a dome formed from the overlaps of worlds?[break][break]

'Does every Hoenn have a distortion world unique to them? Or is this space a connection between many other worlds?'[break][break]

As she scrapes the surface with questions, her Pichu seems to be rather satiated by what they find, joyfully kicking their feet as they squeal and point to the horizon. They're more than ready to see what lies ahead, whatever strange sights or dangers might await them here. And Eris really has no other choice than to follow along, keeping an eye out for any potential clues with Reiner as they travel along.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
float || c
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 21:42:50 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she hums through the concept until the notes sour.

"every universe has its own mirror, though i do not believe this is a gateway to other worlds. it's different from ultra space."

the interdimensional highway... is this another stop along the way?

they begin to move from their location, odd gravity following closely at their heels. she feels the dips and twists with each step, subtle but nagging at the senses. too long in this world and she fears it'd end in devastation.

her eyes scan for weak spots along the dark, chaotic sky. could they escape with spatial rend? would it work here... or ignite a primordial feud she doesn't understand?

"do you see any possible exits?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
float || c
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 22:04:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's like a little pocket extension of their world dug out by some mysterious force as compared to the vast strangeness that was space. Or at least, that's what she gathers from Illeana's explanation. And that's probably for the best, to ensure that they don't go inviting dangers from other universes into their own, right?[break][break]

Though she doesn't sense the little dips and twists amidst the vast sea of strangeness, she does know that which grows in her chest - A familiar buzzing and pinpricks that constantly dances deep under her skin. Her Ralts tugs at her fingers, chirping quietly in tongues that she can't understand. But the subtle surge of adrenaline that comes right after forces everything to snap into place as she takes in a deep breath and exhales.[break][break]

The air feels... lighter here, getting denser and denser as they continue walking in the direction that they've chosen. She can't see anything different up ahead, but Reiner's sudden turn of head makes her look. Somewhere down below, he grunts as he nudges his head towards the edge of the platform. Her lips draw thin but she's already scribbling down an answer for Illeana.[break][break]

'Should we try down there?'

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
float || c
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 0:57:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she hums as the scribbled words absorb fully in the mind.

"let's try it."

what's the worst that could happen, realistically?

they're foreign to this world - unnatural, unable to belong for very long... and she doubts they'll get stuck here for eternity for she has met the ruler of this plane once and it never struck her as the type for full cruelty.

she takes a few steps forward before her golurk lifts her up onto its shoulder in order to safely drift down toward the next broken stretch of land.

"an exit should look similar to a rift - slightly shimmery at the edges, possibly purple, blue, or pink."

her eyes begin scanning once more until the slight telltale sign of a rift ripping itself into existence begins up ahead.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
float || c
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 14:43:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Purple, blue or pink. She imagines those colours have to do with the three pokemon of creation, but she also can’t help but notice that their palettes really are just one colour off that of the Lake Guardians. At the mention of pink, the little Ralts begins clapping and pointing at themselves with such pride.[break][break]

Gravity is strange here, the next platform very much reachable with a good leap. But just in case, a psychic force surrounds both Eris and Reiner, controlling their descent until the Luxray’s paws touch down once more on solid ground.[break][break]

Blue or pink points to Dialga or Palkia, right? Would they hide in a place like this?[break][break]

Where had they gone after they’d been rescued? Were they still in those weird forms that Arceus had forced them into? With their control over time and space, would they know where Azelf had gone? With how close they were to the start of all things, would they be able to unravel history for her? Would they be able to answer the many, many questions she had?[break][break]

Up ahead, she spies the space distorting far more than the weirdness already surrounding them.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights