August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Schooling School[m]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 2:14:51 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

A civilian persona was difficult for someone like him, Kouji adjusted the mask over the lower half of his face, the high viz that he wore was more than enough for him to be noticed. Security, a role that even took people like him on…If you could find a seedy enough place, one like that was this.
[break][break]
Trainer “schools”, in reality, were just places to exchange blows, and anyone that could would. ”Let’s see…Guess I can engage in a little teaching, what’s it these kids nowadays do?” He wasn’t much older than most of them himself, but he felt it.
[break][break]
Time really did fly.
[break][break]
”You, kid. You know how to battle?” Sometimes, doing things just outside of his work helped the mind flow.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@vanillakinglsey
[break]

NOTES

Putting on a Front

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
Schooling School[m]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 6:11:32 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
It had been a pretty boring and slow day in class so far. Vanilla had been busy lounging around after spending enough of her days wandering about, when a strange new voice would speak up to her. The teenager swung her neck around to face the stranger she had never seen before. He wore a weird little mask and didn't really seem to be here for an afternoon study session. Thankfully though, neither was she.

"Sure do." Vanilla said with a confident nod. She dipped into her bag and pulled out a Pokeball, calling out her Cinderace, Kicker. The rabbit Pokemon would kick out a ball made of flame around as he awaited his opponent. "You looking for a Pokémon battle then? If so, call out your best! I can take it!"

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Schooling School[m]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 6:22:43 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji smirked, a Cinderace huh? It was a pretty strong pokemon, he’d only seen one before, but it seemed interesting enough. ”Didn’t think kids were packing fully evolved pokemon.” Then again, maybe it was his problem for considering to be an exception.
[break][break]
”I’m up for a battle, you’re up Scrafty.” He threw out the pokeball, his eyes glancing at the back of his pokemon who gave him a wave before bouncing on his feet. Scrafty seemed ready to go, arms held up in a stance, his eyes facing forward.
[break][break]
”You doing the gym challenge or something?”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@vanillakinglsey
[break]

NOTES

Putting on a Front

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
Schooling School[m]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 7:03:50 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
"I guess you could say I'm not just some kid." Vanilla laughed to herself, standing in pride as she'd nod towards the mysterious man standing before her. Kicker would mirror her sentiment, letting out a taunt cry while his trainer would speak. "I've been through a hell of a lot more than most kids my age." The guy sent out a Scrafty as she hadn't seen that one before. Her RotomDex flew out of her pocket and hovered beside her, quickly scanning the Pokemon as it was added to its PokeDex.

"Scrafty, huh? Let's see what it can do!" Kicker looked at his opponent and started things out by launching the Pyro Ball it had been kicking about towards the Scrafty.

"And yeah, I'm going for the Gym Challenges. I'm gunna be a Pokemon Champ. What about you?"

Scrafty, the Hoodlum Pokémon. As halfhearted as this Pokémon's kicks may seem, they pack enough power to shatter Conkeldurr's concrete pillars. While mostly known for having the temperament of an aggressive ruffian, this Pokémon takes very good care of its family, friends, and territory.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights