She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
491 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
A Precarious Trip [M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 3:01:09 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The youth wailed as he held his arm at an awkward angle. "I know, I know, kid. C'mon, let me get you down from the cliff's edge." She stood on Munchlax's upraised arms, grabbing the preteen and holding him close as Munchlax lowered them to the ground. "You said your mom's working at the hospital right now?" The kid nodded.

"Okay. It's super stormy. I don't have reception to call a fellow Ranger or a ride pokemon to quickly make the trip, but, uh, that's okay!" She ended her analysis on a faux-happy note, but her higher pitch did nothing to persuade the kid. She ushered him back to the main road. "Listen, let's walk on the path and see if we can find another trainer who has a fast pokemon, okay? We'll get you to your mom tonight. I won't leave your side until you're in her arms." The kid sniffled, but she grabbed his unaffected shoulder and patiently waited for their eyes to meet. "I promise you. I'll get you to her, okay?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,072 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
A Precarious Trip [M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 3:08:28 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]As luck would have it, Robin wasn't alone on these trails. Greyson was doubled over in a nearby brush, voice low as he pspspsps'd into the thick foliage.
[break][break]
"Got you!" He proclaims eagerly. A muted cry follows, after a series of affectionate mews as the Comfey latches to his wrist. He turns, thumbing the fairy-type absentmindedly, attention caught by the throws of a single-sided conversation.
[break][break]
"Ouch." He says, flinching at the child's injury. "How'd that happen?"
[break][break]
More to the point though, Ellie breaks off Greyson's wrist in concern, her voice drowned out by the storm as she approaches. Small petals rise, ethereal and glowing, as they wrap around the kids arm like a cast. The soothing energy immediately gets to work in triaging the wound.
[break][break]
"You alright out here?"

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
491 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
A Precarious Trip [M]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 22:52:51 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Sometimes, your savior came in the form of a tall man and a floating flower pokemon.

Robin perked up at the presence of another person and watched with awe as the Comfey got to work triaging the wound with her petals. "Oh, thank goodness. This kid fell hard, and we've got to get him to the hospital, but I don't have any ride pokemon or anyone that knows how to fly." She delivered this news in an even tone, but as she finished, she met his eyes and gave him a 'oh-my-god-save-us' look once she was confident the kid was distracted with the Comfey.

"Would you happen to have any pokemon that can get him to the hospital in-city?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,072 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
A Precarious Trip [M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 18:30:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Her reaction told him everything. With a single clap of his hands he takes control of the situation.
[break][break]
"OK! Let's get you treated. Ellie there will ease your discomfort while we travel."
[break][break]
If he'd had a Pokemon that could teleport, this would be no problem. Unfortunately, he came here with the bare minimum; nevertheless, he had just the Pokemon.
[break][break]
Clutching an orb in-between his fingers, Greyson releases the massive psychic & flying-type. Luuna's flaps once before steadying itself, with no shortage of psychic energy assisting.
[break][break]
"Should be a smooth ride. He'll keep us seated with his PSYCHIC while we travel." Whistling to bring the bird low, Greyson looks on expectantly.
[break][break]
"I'll help you all up."

[break]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
491 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
A Precarious Trip [M]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 18:20:10 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The kid scrambled up the Hisuian Braviary with assistance, but Robin was more hesitant. Psychic types had historically hated her. She was sure the nice man would have nice pokemon, but her feet were glued to the ground. "Um. You know, I really appreciate your help. I will have to prioritize some ride pokemon before trying to fill out my typings." Her babble did little to buy her time. "They emphasized water, grass, and ground types to get good coverage during different natural disasters, but I will need to get my hands on a Braviary first, it looks like." She laughed nervously, but she had bought herself as much time as she could.

The kid needed help, and she needed to not test the patience of their kind samaritan. She approached the side of the bird slowly, keeping herself visible to it for as long as possible to prevent a hostile response. "E-easy, girl... I won't be here long." She'd make her way up slowly if not boosted up, settling in behind the boy, arm wrapped around his uninjured side to offer some comfort. "Thank you again," she repeated, her face still a little paler than usual. "Um, Ranger Robin Coello at your service."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,072 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
A Precarious Trip [M]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 21:43:05 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson keeps a smile plastered to his face, genuinely struggling not to chuckle. Clearly the woman was nervous, though whether it was the giant-bird, or the random stranger, he couldn't say.
[break][break]
"That would certainly be a good idea. Personally, I prefer Pokemon with a little touch of Psychic-energy — Teleport does wonders. Real time saver for those that like to sleep in."
[break][break]
Once they're all settled in, Greyson takes his seat at the back. Sensing the girl was nervous enough he doesn't correct her on the fact that Braviary's were solely male Pokémon.
[break][break]
"Nice to meet you Ranger Coello. Greyson Connors."
[break][break]
He passes her his trainer card before giving his attention to the lift off.

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
491 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
A Precarious Trip [M]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 17:54:10 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Another trainer who likes psychic types -- figures that Robin could get away from home but not away from her psychic problem. Still, she held tight as the bird took off and felt a little comfort at the fact that, if she did happen to slip, the flying type could rescue her. She accepted Greyson's card, eyes wide as she faced irrefutable evidence of who he was. "Holy sh- uh, shoot." Her eyes flicked to the youth before she turned back to him, handing the card back.

"Dude. You are so cool. What are you doing over here?" She always thought the Elite Four were like, holed up and training rigorously with their pokemon. She used to think the same of gym leaders until she met Josh, who did seem busy and training rigorously but in a different way. "Um. Very cool to have an assist from you of all people. A little more humbling, too. Maybe don't remember my face. Please." She laughed at her own expense as they flew to the hospital.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,072 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
A Precarious Trip [M]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 18:07:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson laughs, full of mirth and amusement, and it sets the child somewhat more at ease.

[break]
[break]
"Who needs a face when you've given me a name!"

[break]
[break]
This only causes him to laugh harder. After a few seconds, he gets control of his facilities once more.

[break]
[break]
"Really though— you're fine. I'm all the way out here because my Comfey here—" he points to his wrist where a small fairy-type now rests, humming, "—thought it would be funny to run off. It was not."

[break]
[break]
He pats the Braviary's back as she continues.

[break]
[break]
"What brings you out here? Besides helping strangers."

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
491 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
A Precarious Trip [M]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 18:43:22 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin turned her face from him as he laughed, cursing herself for her terrible luck with first impressions. This was a bad look for her as a Ranger, even as a newbie, but thankfully, he didn't double down on her misfortune. "Could I convince you to forget my name...?" She murmured under her breath. But she turned back as he talked about his Comfey.

She could tell he really cared for his pokemon. She was good about reading people, and she had a feeling he was just a good guy all around. It set her at ease despite the stress of the situation. As Braviary neared the hospital, she even celebrated internally at the rescue going so well despite her lack of ride pokemon. "I've heard fairy types can be a little... unpredictable." But at least they were good natured, whereas psychic types tended to be hostile towards her with few exceptions, like the Braviary.

"I was told to familiarize myself with Hoenn as a Ranger. I might've taken it too far, since I've been all over the region without stopping for more than a night anywhere. It's nice to be out and away from home, experiencing everything out here, but. I feel kind of disconnected from the region right now instead of embedded within it. I should put some roots down somewhere. Oh, and catch some more pokemon. I'm going to get an earful from my mentors if I show up with Munchlax and Gengar again to practice." That was probably an overshare, but something about Greyson made him so easy to talk to. She just felt safe.

"I guess I should thank your Comfey for bringing you out here to save the both us." She looked to his Comfey with warmth, glad the little troublemaker had them cross paths.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,072 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
A Precarious Trip [M]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 21:20:20 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]There in fact, wasn't a chance. Best he not tell her.
[break][break]
He half-spins on the poor girl, eyes narrowing.
[break][break]
"Who told you that? Was it ? Has she been spreading ill-word of my sweet fairy types?" Realizing what he was doing, Greyson clears his throat. "I mean, yes, very unpredictable indeed."
[break][break]
He takes the next few seconds to compose himself, considering her words carefully.
[break][break]
"Putting in roots is a good idea. But, so is actually experiencing Hoenn. Sit down and have a meal in Oldale; splurge a day at the Hot Springs in Fallabor. Talk with the locals and here their legends and ghost stories. Nothing will cement your roots deeper than that, I promise you."

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
491 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
A Precarious Trip [M]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 21:46:41 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

His defensiveness made her smile. "I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her." She wondered if she sounded similar when she defended ghost types, particularly her own. It was unfortunate that her Gengar lived up to his species' reputation as tricksters. She often had to place blame on herself or Munchlax when he got them all into a pickle.

The Braviary set them down at the hospital as Greyson shared his advice. "You're right," she conceded. "I'm trying to rush through the very thing I want to enjoy. What's the point of helping people as a Ranger if I don't ever know them?" She let herself off of the psychic bird with unmasked eagerness to leave the bird's presence. But she turned around and extended her arms so the kid could slide into her hands and descend the bird carefully with his injured arm.

With him on the ground, she clasped his uninjured shoulder. "I'll get you to your mom, and I'll help you get your kite down from that cliff when you've got a cast on and cleared to go home. You can help Munchlax and me save it." She turned to Greyson with more seriousness than she'd offered the child.

"Thank you. Seriously. I got a lot out of your rescue. When you see me next, I'll be more prepared." She moved to walk the kid to the hospital doors, but she looked over her shoulder at the last second. "I might just be saving you next time!" She shot finger guns at him with the unearned confidence of a youth in over her head before turning back to get the kid checked in.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,072 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
A Precarious Trip [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 0:43:35 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Happy is words found home, he nods along with her answer. Guided by psychic energy the landing is soft, careful not to rock the perverbial boat and injure the kid more.

As they dismount, Comfey removes her attention, but keeps her

floral healing

on the kids arm.

"Who knows, you just might? Stay safe out there, Ranger. And if I see — I'll put in a good word!"

Laughing at the bird lifts off, he plots a route home, tired of today's events.
[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
A Precarious Trip [M]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 21:23:12 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: