1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 8:57:21 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It hadn't been so long since they had met up to discuss their plans to go into that Mechanical Kingdom. Though since they both were interested in learning more about these other dimensions for their own reasons of course. It was nice to also just leave behind the woes of the world for a while, even if that meant stepping into another dimension, and he looked around at the world around him, could it even be called a world? Tapping his cheek thoughtfully, nothing seemed right, what land there was seemed to float around disobeying every law of physics that he himself knew.

There were backwards waterfalls, and Amor just took a moment to marvel at it. Of course he had brought along one of the few people that he could trust in this world. Who was of course . Despite everything, Amor felt responsible for her somewhat, it seemed that every significant figure in her life had either left, or just been taken away....From his perspective there didn't seem to be much consistency in her life, and he hated that for her.

"You know....You still haven't set up your lab at my manor yet....We have a room already cleared for you." He expressed to her with his usual charming smile.

TLDR
Mission Starto!

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 9:32:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Is this really the time to be talking about such things? Her gaze says it all as she scuffs her heel against the ground. Her sleeves sway with the momentum, draped way past her wrists as if to keep her palms warm even in this strange location.[break][break]

What if they get lost? Or the exit moves while they aren't looking? The last two times she'd been here had been mere accidents, but now that she's here of her own will, she has to make sure she has everything under control. Or at least, most of it under control. In spite of everything, her Ralts seems a little restless, constantly gripping at her shoulder and humming. Perhaps, they're reflecting the unease that's churning in her guts. No matter how she tries to cover things up, they always seem capable of drawing out just what she feels in that moment.[break][break]

Reiner, on the other hand, nervously flits about her left side, keeping watch for signs of danger that might just appear out of nowhere. Something feels wrong, even more so than the usual wrong vibes that this place gives off, but what is it?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 8:55:09 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He noticed her quietness, it was unlike her at the very least, but he assumed it was due to this place. Despite his bravado Amor could feel the uneasy pressure of it all, it felt like a blanket was constantly shuffling around his body. He was just older, and had a bit more experience with these sort of things. In a flash of light Draco, the Dragonite appeared, he already knew his role was to protect the group, and make sure that they all got out of his safely. Checking around for anything that might seem dangerous, Amor looked back at Eris, and did his best to give her a reassuring smile.

"Hey it's gonna be okay? You're gonna make it out of here just fine, I promise...." Amor didn't break his promises either. Obviously something was bothering her about this place he assumed, and so he was just going to try, and make her feel safe. So he went to the side of her that Reiner wasn't on, and extended a hand for her to take. "Would this make you feel more comfortable while we explore?" Amor had learned from his time in Galar, when he had his own children that the best thing to do to reassure most children was to just let them hold your hand.

However Eris wasn't most children....So whether this would work or not he had no idea, it was a gamble it could just serve to push her further away, and close up to him. All he could do was try in the end....No amount of words would convince her, so he tried to show through his actions.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 11:41:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]While she does feel uncomfortable exploring a place as bizarre and lawless as this, he really doesn't need to go that far in terms of trying to reassure her. Looking back at him, she makes sure to hold that gaze before giving a quiet nod. And she'll watch him scoot around, earning himself a slight grunt from Reiner as the Luxray cranes his neck to look.[break][break]

The hand offered is regarded for a few seconds, a few possibly awkward seconds that might get thinking that he's made a mistake. But just before he withdraws his hand, she'll reach out and take it, clasping lightly as she begins to walk.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 21:15:57 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He feels her hand grip onto his in a featherlight manner, and he just nods at her. Slowly they make their way forward with Draco leading the way in case anything unexpected happened. For a while he just looked around the strange place, marveled at it a little. It was such a rare place to be in despite having heard of it in legends. Maybe telling Eris a bit about his homes myths would help her out.

"You know where I am from they talk about this place, the 'Reverse World' as a prison....It is stated that when the Creator gave birth the world, he had three sons....Well I guess four if I'm to believe the Cyberverse....Two of his sons embodied Space, and Time, but the third was Nothingness....It would destroy everything it touched. It's cruelty was supposedly boundless, and so it was sealed away in this place. However a man would find a way to tame the creature, freeing it from it's Prison, and teaching it how to make friends....It was when that man died that the Nothingness swore to protect the region from that day forward...." Amor explained to her as they continued forward.

"They often use the one who dwells here as a cautionary tale, but I like to see it as more of a character arc....It shows that you are more than just what others see you as." Though as he finished it he wondered if that was a bit to scary, or heavy for a girl her age.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 12:06:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The tale intrigues her more than the lesson he derives from it, even as her gaze is fixated on the transience of objects and existence in the area around them. Questions that pop into her mind slip to her tongue but when she tries to part her lips to speak, all she feels is a discomfort quietly digging into her lungs.[break][break]

She gives up just as quick as she starts, a frown on her lips as she begins digging in her pocket. Though it's hard for her to sign or scribble with only one hand, she does have one more method of trying to get her thoughts and questions across.[break][break]

'Does Nothingness have a name?'[break][break]

The console in her hand beeps, a message slowly typed out as bright blue eyes peer at the words being strung together at the bottom of the screen.[break][break]

'Is Nothingness still a friend to us?'

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 21:13:42 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

She wasn't speaking? Fury burbled under his skin, but on the outside he was calm as a rippleless lake. Something had happened to her, and he had no idea what. Just that more than likely....She had been hurt again. Though he focused on her questions, and he smiled at her in his normal way as he nodded. Letting the strange laws of this place take hold. A reverse waterfall was nearby, with chunks of rock circling around it.

"It does....My people call him Giratina, Lord of the Reverse World....He is brothers to Dialga, Lord of Time, and Palkia, Lord of Space...." Amor explained to her, though apparently Eternatus was part of that family, but he had no idea what that dragon was the Lord of....Perhaps Ruin? "As for if he is still a friend to us....I don't know if he is here in Hoenn....In Sinnoh people seem to think he still watches over us, along with his brothers....But I can't say for sure. I'd ask him if I thought he would answer." Amor knew that his prayers, and questions to the Gods of his home fell on deaf ears. So why bother?

"The only thing I know for certain, is that the Gods are fickle creatures....Anyone who thinks they can actually control them, or understand them, is a fool." Amor expresses to her with his usual smile. "Would you like to meet Giratina one day? If anyone could win him over, it's probably you." He chuckled a little at her.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 2:27:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Adults are rather adept at hiding what they feel at times, but Mesprit is never denied the truth if they simply prod around. They coo at , arms gently tapping at Eris' collar as they aimlessly burble away.[break][break]

'So' comes the question, 'we're kinda intruding on their home right now?'[break][break]

She feels a little bad when she puts it that way but there must be a reason these rifts are suddenly appearing, right?[break][break]

'Do you think maybe they're lonely?' Squinting a little at the other comment, she pauses for a moment before scribbling something down. 'I don't know if that's true, but if they ever want a friend, I hope I can be one to them.'

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 22:32:45 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor thought about her question.

Were they lonely? It was certainly possible, but he didn't know for sure. Did Gods feel loneliness the same as humans?

"I'm not sure if I'm being honest....I've never thought about it. I just assumed that God's didn't feel the same thing that we humans did, it makes sense to me that they view the world differently....But imagine being locked away in this place for eternity?" He frowned at the thought of having been betrayed by family, and then punished until the end of time. "I imagine so....Maybe if we meet him, we can both try to befriend him. After all....I think me, and you understand loneliness a bit better than most people." For him that was a fact.

"As for intruding....Yeah we kind of are. Hopefully they don't mind, but if it does then we will find out sooner rather than later of that I am sure."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 5:37:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Right... These legends that she'd grown so used to being around, the idea of being around them, no matter how one tried to spin it, it simply wasn't normal. These beings that transcended time and embodied aspects of their reality didn't view things in the same way that they did. What she might have deemed an eternity of solitude could easily be a moment of silent contemplation for them. What emotions she might deem as joy or despair could have an entirely different meaning in Mesprit's eyes.[break][break]

'I'd like to understand them someday. Or at least, try to.'[break][break]

A lofty goal, for sure. But it'd make her feel a lot better if she at least gave it a try.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 19:25:57 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"That's not a bad goal, I think I'd like to do that as well....I have so many questions...." The most pressing question being, why? But he doubted that he would ever get an answer for that. At least not one that would satisfy him. "This is Hoenn y'know, I have constantly seen the impossible become possible in this region. So if befriending a legendary is possible then well technically you've already started on that, don't you think?" He expressed to her, and then motioned to the little pixie that was roaming around them.

"Back in my home, the Lake Guardians is what they are called, they are just as revered as the Three Brothers, and yet you are friends with one. So you are at least on the right track." That wasn't false praise from him either.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 6:07:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Peeking at her Ralts, Eris can't help but give a thought to his question. Are they friends? Does Mesprit consider her a friend? Or a piece to a larger puzzle? Perhaps, they're only sticking with her until they find and reunite with Azelf. Even so, just like , or , or or -[break][break]

'I think Mesprit is like family.'[break][break]

When she's being the most honest to herself, the pixie is way far from what Reiner is to her in terms of family, but she's still come to love and care for them. Through the worst of tantrums and brightest moments of joy, they've been through quite a bit and made it this far. Even Reiner has come around and gotten somewhat used to their presence, always ready to deal with whatever crazy outburst they decide to have next.[break][break]

'Pa once said they calm the ones of space and time. It's crazy to think that they can do that even though they're so little?'

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 12:55:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Big things come in small packages...." He said to her with a chuckle, for him that was true. No one would ever expect that the tiny little pixies could in fact chain up space, and time....Though Amor had witnessed their power first hand in Sootopolis, when they chained up Necrozma. Amor simply shook his head at the memories of those days.

"It's good that you think of Mesprit as family...." Family was such a strong word for someone like them to say about anyone. However he understood where she was coming from. Draco was his family as well. That is when they got to the end of the long strip of land that they had been walking on. Amor could feel the effects of gravity lessening around them, and he looked to see that there was a new strip of land sideways in the air. "Should we play with the laws of physics a bit?" He asked holding out his hand for her to grip, along with Reiner.

If they accepted Draco would fly them over to the sideways piece of land, where left was now down, and right was up. It was a bit disorienting, but they would manage.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 22:52:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Is it thoughtless of her to refer to them in such a way? Not if she's being sincere, or so she assumes. And so the moment passes without anything else to add, a comfortable silence built up between them as she allows her gaze to wander this infinite space.[break][break]

Every now and then, she'll tap at Reiner's shoulder, grabbing his attention before pointing to something in the distance - A waterfall that flows upwards, a rock that seems to vibrate so vigorously in one spot that it suddenly launches into the vast abyss. It's only when he comes to a stop that she focuses on the road ahead of them and quickly realises that there's none.[break][break]

Playing with the laws of physics really is a sentence unique to Hoenn. But who is she to refuse the offer? Holding tight to Reiner, she closes her eyes and trusts that he'll stick the landing. And of course he does, though he does stumble a bit as he tussles with the brand new orientation of this world. With a little encouraging round of applause from the Ralts, he eventually shakes the strange sensation off and snorts.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Orphan Distortion (M)
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 17:15:37 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"You know...." He started as they continued to walk together hand in hand, almost like siblings. "I never thanked you for agreeing to help me...." At least he didn't think he had really thanked her. "Maybe after we leave here, we can go get some ice cream...." Amor wasn't sure how normal people said thanks, in his mind he would just buy an Ice Cream shop, and give her free reign whenever she wanted. Though he was sure that Walter would scold him for doing something like that....How did normal people give thanks? Or show that they were thankful?

"If you want to that is....I know uh we're both sort of in a precarious spot, so if you can't that's fine." He assured her knowing that since she was on the Leagues "keep tabs on forever" list, it might be complicated for her. As they continued to walk, and talk there was a whirlpool of water, and chunks of rock. They were swirling together to create an interesting view before draining down into the void far below.

"If you could ask Giratina something what would you ask?" The question might seem a bit random, but if they were in his realm, maybe if they asked him something he would answer? Chances were that he probably wouldn't, but it would be fun to try at the very least.