[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a messy workshop. Various material, tools, and machinery surround you all and a workbench. On the workbench is a broken PokeGear. It does not bear the Silph symbol; instead, it bears an odd logo instead:[break][break]

[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Find materials to fix it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Destroy it and the workshop.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
RKS System: Calpurnia/Amor
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 11:14:48 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Ah here he was again....Amor had done this particular scenario twice before already. The most recent being with ....No matter what he chose, the outcome wouldn't change at least that much knew. However he had no idea if his new partner knew anything about this particular route so this time he decided to play hands off, and let them decide.

"I've already completed this one....I will let you choose which path we take...." He explains to in his usual flat tone. There was no need for him to spoil the fun of someone else discovering something new. Though he wondered what would happen when someone completed all the routes, and all the simulations? Would there be some sort of secret message for those who had done so?

That symbol on the PokeGear....It was Macro Cosmos if he remembered correctly, and he wondered what sort of ties they had to the DRK Triad, he would have to check Rocket's files to see if there was any information on such a connection. It seemed that Macro Cosmos, and the DRK Triad came in pairs. Everytime a piece of tech came out from them, it seemed to get possessed by the DRK Triad somehow....

It was disconcerting to say the least.

TLDR
Amor gives the choice to on how they advance!

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 3:04:25 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]

[attr="class","samjermain"]
The purple-haired woman sweeps her gaze over the work table before her. Every item is in the same place as before. The screw is settled precisely on the leftmost side of the cup. The wind of the window rustles the notes in an identical way to before. It was a bit of improbability that took all the realism out of the situation. “As have I, Mister Rose.” Last time, she had taken the time to lovingly rebuild the little device.

Batteries had been slotted into place and the chipboards carefully attached to their base. She had strained her eyes to ensure every connection was perfection personified. For all of her work, she received a lecture from an uppity little dimension-hopper. “And I was not fond of that woman’s tone.” With a sigh, she picked up a strategically placed hammer. “Purrsy~” The bored Purugly turned away from his staring contest with Amor to meet his trainer’s violet gaze. He blinked. “Be a dear and grab mommy some goggles.”

Safety first! Ignoring lab rules was how you got facial deformities and Batman villains.

With a huff, the cat moved to do as requested. “Ug.” The spring tail proved itself surprisingly deft, quickly tugging a pair of glasses from the wall. Only after settling those in place did the scientist smash the nasty device to smithereens. There was some elegance—and terror—in the methodical way she dismantled the Pokegear.

"Destroy the rest." Whether this order was meant for Amor or Purrseus was unclear, but she trusted them to figure it out. They were big boys, after all.
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 3:05:53 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]science event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TINKERING 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Together, you all destroy the workshop. Eventually, you even tear down the metal plating the walls to reveal that you are encased in a large glass tank surrounded by a vast audience. Their faces are swathed in darkness, rendering their identities wholly undecipherable.[break][break]

Suddenly, they erupt in applause. The clapping crescendos into the next shift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Cover your ears until the shift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Break the glass and retaliate.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 22:08:31 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Of course Amor did nothing to help, it seemed that his partner had it in hand as she destroyed the device, and then once again that obnoxious clapping started. Amor frowned as he looked through the glass trying to see if he could discern any of the faces through it, but it was not to be. Amor frowned because he wanted to figure out who they were, but he already knew how this simulation ended, and soon the glass shattered, and he was flung into the next simulation along with his partner.

"You'd think if we were suppose to learn about this place that they'd give us more time to explore a bit more...." It was a mild complaint, but he felt a valid one. They had gone through all of this work for the purpose of the Seal Stone, and yet they were no closer to understanding anything at all or so he felt. Amor just frowned a little. It always felt as if they were grasping for straws....With a sigh he waited to see just where they wound up in the next part of this twisted game.

"No matter how much data we seem to scoop up it all seems to amount to nothing...."

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 19:38:51 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]

[attr="class","samjermain"]
The woman stares out at the audience. Her face transforms into something harsh and domineering—violet eyes crackling with an atypical violence. Though she did not mind adoration, it was plain that this was intended as mockery. “Doesn’t the crowd look tired, Purrsy?” The woman purred as spider web cracks began to crawl across the glass.

His expression matched his words. “Ugly.” With a roar, he cast a Hypnosis over the audience. Just as they began dropping like flies, the cage shattered like diamond dust. With a noise of distress, Calpurnia tossed an arm over her face to save off the largest shards. Drops of blood soon littered the floor—two glass shards jutted from her arm like unsheltered blades. As the light returned, she jerked the pieces loose with surprising indifference.

“I think this is just an experiment, love.” She sighed. “And, we’re the lab Rattata.” No doubt the DRK was watching everything with humor in their eyes. Perhaps they were chuckling at them over hors-d’oeuvres It made her want to trap them in a maze with electrodes and see how well they danced to someone else’s tune.

“But we have learned a few things about how our dear friends think, hm?” Then again, all of it could just be one big bit of misdirection. A wild goose chase meant to distract them whilst they pulled something nasty out right under their collective noses. “Still, I look forward to seeing what this next round brings.” Calpurnia took a step closer to Amor. When she spoke, her voice held hints of flirtation. "It gives me time to enjoy the view."

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 21:13:35 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]random event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]108 SOULS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to that of a dark, cold underground tomb. A small hole allows a beam of sullen moonlight to cast its silver rays against this cursed chamber. Thousands of headstones surround you, but there is one rock with a fissure running down its center. It is the only stone illuminated by the full moon above.[break][break]

It finally notices you. A SPIRITOMB emerges from the cracked stone, its malevolent smile set against a spectral swirl. Souls whip in and out of its shape...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Steal a soul.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exorcise it.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights