Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,061 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
future starts slow [m]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 21:20:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]"That's a good answer." He says in reply, a warm smile coating his lips. "A very good answer."
[break][break]
Greyson claps the other man on the shoulder, then pushes himself up to stand. The Elite Four member stretches, arms outstretched, neck craned to one side.
[break][break]
"Didn't mean to down your day, but it was just a thought that was rumbling around a little too loudly, y'know? Anyways, I've got an A.Q.U.A. meeting tomorrow that I should get ready for. But, just think about it going forward, yea? Who knows, next meeting you'll be sitting next to me."
[break][break]
Passing liam a mock-salute, he trudges shoes first through the sand and back to civilization.

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
future starts slow [m]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 23:07:48 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
“Ha, glad you think so.” The response is a dry one, but not wholly disingenuous. It’s a relief to know his ideals seem to be largely in line, though he’s still more inclined to talk first before resorting to conflict.[break][break]
Lam waves a hand dismissively as he hops up as well, lifting a hand to his mouth to whistle for his cramorants’ attention. “Nah, you didn’t down it. It’s, uh, food for thought. Definitely.” He isn’t sure how much stock to put in it, and he’s still not convinced he’d be as good of a fit as Greyson seems to think, but it isn’t something that he’ll just dismiss. That much is true.[break][break]
It’ll linger in the back of his mind, despite the pressure he comes to associate with the role. With the duties it entails.[break][break]
Still, he cracks a grin. “Guess we’ll find out eventually.” He returns the playful salute, then jogs down the shoreline to gather the wayward water fowl.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- bruh[break]
- m: aqua advocacy

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
future starts slow [m]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 2:57:00 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: