thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 10:58:39 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]quietly, he wonders if these distortion worlds could take them back to their life in galar. to his life; the one had so longs for despite all the grieving he has done.

footsteps pull him out of his thoughts.

"barnaby."

he turns, offering a faint smile.

"been well?"
[attr="class","becktag"] // MISSION
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 2:07:15 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

Barnaby's sentiment toward the Distortion World couldn't have been more opposite to 's. Galar had been a twenty-year prison for him. He did not relish ever returning.[break][break]

But was this plane any better? At least Galar had resembled reality. [break][break]

Given that, it was a surprise to stumble upon a familiar face here.[break][break]

"Theo." Barnaby returned the underboss' greeting and moved to walk toward him. Oddly, no matter how many strides he took, the distance between them didn't appear to lessen.[break][break]

"I've been better. What do you make of this place?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 10:47:39 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"unsure yet. there's still too much we don't know about it."

what they do know is that this world is unpredictable. chaotic. it seems to not adhere to the rules of physics that confines their own world.

he turns, somehow able to hear the admin despite the distance between them; another quirk of this realm, he imagines.

"what has you feeling down?"
[attr="class","becktag"] // MISSION
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #716075; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 3:28:06 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

There were many ways he could have answered . Deflection was Barnaby's usual route with these sorts of questions. He never wanted to reveal too much of himself to any one person.[break][break]

But this realm was an odd one. Not only did it push at the bounds of reality, shifting time and space in ways foreign to them, but it also picked at the threads of what made them them.[break][break]

Given this, answered in the most unlikely and uncanny of ways: with the truth.[break][break]

"... does it ever seem like we're fighting a losing battle to you? Trying to save our entire universe..."[break][break]

Against the DRK Triad, who had seemingly limitless resources at their disposal.[break][break]

"Feels like a daunting task at times."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 9:24:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck theobeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

expecting different, he takes a moment to process the truth shared, and the conclusion he stumbles upon is a sobering one.[break][break]

"it's a depressing thought, isn't it? to know that our actions are so minute on the grand scale that it likely doesn't even matter."[break][break]

he says, exhaustion creeping into his voice.[break][break]

"leave the saving to others. we have our own goals to accomplish."

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".theobeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck i { color: var(--accent); } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 2:29:41 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The branches of large, kelp-like trees swayed like ribbons on a breeze, though there was a distinct lack of wind in this liminal space. It was an unsettling thing - much like 's response.[break][break]

The underboss' words were hard to swallow for a man so staunchly devoted to carving out control over his life. Barnaby detested the thought of relying on others for his own survival.[break][break]

"How can we, in good conscience, work towards those goals while ignoring impending calamity?"[break][break]

It wasn't posed as an accusation. In fact, the admin's tone was neither harsh nor inculpatory. There was simply a commiserate weariness there.[break][break]

"The League alone can't be trusted to save us."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 10:58:04 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the weariness is shared and should they have spoken weeks prior, it would have been echoed and perhaps doubled in return. but as underboss, he must lead and ensure they stay true to their goals, and so this front he upholds needs to be maintained.[break][break]

"there will be nothing worth saving if we lose this war."[break][break]

he says, then poses a question to the admin.[break][break]

"what is the league's biggest weakness?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".beck"] --accent: #716075 } .beck b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .beck i { color: var(--accent); } .beck { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .beck .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .beck .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .beck .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".beck .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .beck .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .beck .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 2:59:20 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Wreaths of darkness began to coil around both and 's feet, probing at the foreign objects in GIRATINA's realm. The shadows drew the two men together, though they themselves hadn't moved a muscle. [break][break]

"You're right, of course. I know that." [break][break]

It was a near impossible thing to balance — their conflict with the LEAGUE and the threat the DRK TRIAD posed.[break][break]

"..." Barnaby paused upon hearing the underboss' question. He didn't immediately answer, wanting to collect his thoughts first. [break][break]

"They're fractured." The admin eventually replied. "Their leadership stands on shaky foundations."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 4:49:32 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

with balance being nearly impossible to find, it becomes easier to focus on the path that would lead them closer to what they so hungrily strive for.[break][break]

"correct. that, along with their endless list of priorities that they fail at managing, is how we're going to edge ahead."[break][break]

it's why had stayed imprisoned for as long as she had. people expect the league to protect them, to keep them safe from all the threats, but those expectations are drowning them.[break][break]

after a moment, he looks over and asks:[break][break]

"and how are our foundations, admin bee?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 4:45:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It was also why no one had come for . In the end, one of their own had betrayed them for his freedom. But what did that say about ROCKET's foundations?[break][break]

The ominous echo of something that sounded like silver bells suddenly rang out — slowly, distortedly — through the realm. Was it announcing the arrival of someone? GIRATINA, perhaps?[break][break]

glanced around uneasily before meeting 's even gaze.[break][break]

"I can see the potential for cracks to form," The admin admitted, candid in his opinion.[break][break]

"Many of those in positions of power have made pacts with creatures whose motives are... unclear. You're the only one in the top brass that hasn't, in fact."[break][break]

He thinks of , , , , , , and others.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 5:59:52 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i agree, though i'd say the cracks have already begun to form."[break][break]

he admitted in return, equally candid as the ominous echo of silver bells ring out, interrupting the silence of the distortion world.[break][break]

"many chase after these creatures without realizing the costs of making such a pact. take , as an example, and look at how unstable he has become."[break][break]

for the briefest of moments, theo almost looks crestfallen as he talks about the admin.[break][break]

"i fear the same may befall you, bee, should you not be careful."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 1:02:32 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Though the Distortion World was a muted place of incongruent parts, somehow a chill still hung in the air here. Barnaby pulled his coat more tightly around himself, unsure if it was the cold or 's words that goaded goosebumps onto his skin.[break][break]

Where the underboss spoke of , he thought of and the blight she'd wrought upon Petalburg Woods. And when the other man mentioned Barnaby himself, the admin simply shook his head, reassuring that that fate would not come to pass.[break][break]

"You know I'm always careful, Theo."[break][break]

knew himself to be apart from the rest, after all. Stronger of mind, more resilient in character. He was different.[break][break]

had succumbed to his overwhelming HATRED. and her RESENTMENT made her vulnerable to manipulation. But ? Above such base emotions. [break][break]

A hollow, chiming sound rang out yet again. Closer this time. More ominous.[break][break]

"Are you ready to depart from here? I think I've seen enough for now."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 16:58:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"and i hope you continue to be. i fear our foundations may not be strong enough to support another troubled soul."[break][break]

it's as had said, the number of pacts made and wills shared outnumber the rest, but if theo is forced to stand alone just so he can support the rest of them, to fill the cracks of their foundations, then he will do just that.[break][break]

as it is his duty to.[break][break]

"let's."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 7:32:45 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: