Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,398 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 12:20:48 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

She'd forgotten how oppressive this place was.[break][break]

Ash and dust drifted on the stagnant heat as she made her way deeper into the caverns of Mt. Chimney, stinging her eyes as she blinked the mild discomfort away. Slow-moving magma trickled through the craggy rock, flowing into fissures and cracks that drew sharp red lines against the darkened stone.[break][break]

The threat of eruption didn't seem likely, but a quiet panic started to build in her anyway at the sight of the bubbling lava pools. Fire, in all its forms, remained a weakness she didn't care to admit to in herself.[break][break]

Though she'd been the one to suggest they meet here, this time.[break][break]

An invisible tension thrummed in the air, reminiscent of a gathering storm, as she lingered on the edges of this place and waited.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 8:44:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it does not take him long to arrive. mount chimney is his domain, after all, so it is but a mere stone's throw away. to say that this meeting is expected, however, would be wrong. he hadn't expected the call.[break][break]

"elisabeth."[break][break]

but he sure is pleased about it.[break][break]

"we meet again so soon. just couldn't stay away, huh?" his grin is playful as he pokes the flames of their shaky partnership. "i get it."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,398 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 19:33:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Do you?" she asked him flatly, registering his presence with far less enthusiasm than he did her own. Rather than the blistering retort she'd normally greet him with, however, she let the conversation briefly lapse into silence instead.[break][break]

For all his talk of treason, he had different intentions with these rendezvouses, she knew, than her own. At least his motives were transparent enough to be unsurprising.[break][break]

"The last time we were here we tried to kill one another," she continued at length, taking in the shadows that flickered across the flame-cast walls. "I think it's the first time we really saw each other for who we are."[break][break]

False masks had been stripped away, while polite aloofness and feigned pleasantries melted in the wake of erupting anger.[break][break]

He'd seen what she truly was before Wo-chien forcibly revealed her begrudging nature to the world.[break][break]

"It's not a flattering reality, is it? The ways in which you and I are alike."

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 11:26:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

for once, he allows silence to envelop them but it does not swallow them. he sits comfortably in it, basking in the warmth of her presence and the lava that surrounds them; mostly the lava.[break][break]

he listens, shrugging a shoulder by the end of it.[break][break]

"unflattering for you, perhaps. i've come to terms with it."[break][break]

he clicks his tongue.[break][break]

"does it truly pain you? the fact that we're alike."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,398 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 16:27:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"No," she said finally, turning over his choice of words with mild curiosity and amusement. "Not pain. It's unflattering, that's all."[break][break]

Their voices echoed strangely here, reverberating off the walls of the cavern. Nothing here seemed to disturb him, but then again, why would it?[break][break]

The woods had been her place of refuge, and this place was his.[break][break]

Her arms wrapped around herself, a shrug of her own dismissing him. The lava crackled in the pause between her thoughts.[break][break]

"Why? Do I seem pained to you, Matias?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 16:40:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

here, in the familiarity of the mountain, he finds the closest thing he will ever to comfort.[break][break]

after a moment of observation, he responds.[break][break]

"you seem different."[break][break]

steps are taken to close the distance, nearing her.[break][break]

"i assumed it might have been because of this mountain, or because of me, but now i'm not too sure."[break][break]

the concern in his voice is genuine.[break][break]

"are you okay, elisabeth?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,398 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 16:55:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

It irked her, the gentleness that entered his tone, the way he lowered his voice as if he cared about her beyond the way in which she was useful to him. That irritation built up inside of her like so many rotting leaves and branches, a dry wood waiting for any excuse to give way to kindling.[break][break]

"What does that mean?" she snapped at him, his concern met with searing mockery. "To be 'okay.' To be 'fine.' Have you ever felt that way? Has your world been kind enough to let yourself believe that lie?"[break][break]

Then again, he was a Silph, raised in wealth and luxury. Powerful as an Avatar and member of the Elite Four. The League's darling, no matter what crimes he committed in the name of his own perverted sense of justice.[break][break]

How pathetic, that she'd come here to meet with such a man in the first place. To think any part of him might understand.[break][break]

"People keep saying I'm different," she scoffed, crossing her arms, "but this is who I've always been."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 4:44:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

her vicious mockery is met with a soft chuckle, dismissive as his concern persists.[break][break]

"it hasn't, no. but to be okay means to not suffer, and i don't when i'm with you."[break][break]

odd, really, given how she's tried to kill him once already and likely will again in the future.[break][break]

"if this is who you've always been, so be it. embrace it, lean into it, and i will do the same."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,398 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 6:50:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You'd be the exception to the rule."[break][break]

Suspicion drew its shadowy veil over her as she circled him, wary of this shift in his demeanor. She hadn't trusted it when they'd met last, and she didn't trust it now.[break][break]

She'd invited him here, but that didn't mean she'd let her guard down.[break][break]

"You said matters had gotten complicated. Why is that?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 6:58:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

slowly, his gaze follows her, though it lacks any concern or urgency. it's as though he's merely observing, more curious than anything.[break][break]

what will he have to do to get her to trust him? he wonders.[break][break]

"the league plans on taking a more proactive approach against the threats to our region. the biggest of which as agreed upon by some, myself included, happens to be team rocket."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,398 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 17:00:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

This information evoked the briefest laugh from her, one possessed of its own bite as she grinned at him, evidently entertained.[break][break]

"Funny. We don't rank the League as highly on our list of threats."[break][break]

Some had, admittedly; she hadn't. Elisabeth's thoughts on the League in that discussion hadn't been a lie. The organization was a hindrance to her, nothing more.[break][break]

"But I suppose you are always the ones chasing Rocket, and that gives us freedom to pursue what we like. While you, alas, are helplessly tethered to our shadow."[break][break]

Not unlike the man in front of her seemed to be, for reasons beyond her own comprehension. She regarded him as that thought idly crossed her mind, followed by another observation she voiced aloud.[break][break]

"I suspect your people know what I am now. Which means the risk of these clandestine meetings is higher than it once was."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 4:18:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

of course team rocket wouldn't consider the league their highest threat. what have they done that could give them that status? nothing.[break][break]

still, he has to back his corner.[break][break]

"and that will be your downfall."[break][break]

her observation is met with a shrug.[break][break]

"the risk was always there, but yes, more so now as they think you've fucked both silph brothers for information."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,398 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 4:30:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"And to think, I've gotten all this information without fucking you once."[break][break]

His shrug was mirrored, and she examined her nails with bored disinterest at this line of thought. This was an old song and dance, one she'd played in Kalos many times over.[break][break]

Maybe it was inevitable that Hoenn would turn out the same way. History had a miserable way of repeating itself.[break][break]

"But it's good to know the League thinks the Silphs are incompetent enough to be seduced by any woman for valuable intel. Sounds like your downfall is more likely than mine."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 4:49:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"really shows how much you can trust me when you think about it."[break][break]

he snorts.[break][break]

"don't get your hopes up. mine will never come."[break][break]

history has proven that the silphs have a way of weaseling their way out of dire situations time and time again, though he does not deny the fact that should one of them were to fall, it would likely be him.[break][break]

he will simply have to make sure that won't happen.[break][break]

"why did you ask me here?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,398 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
BABYLON
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 5:12:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"If I have my way, he'll fall before you do."[break][break]

She had that plan in motion, unbeknownst to the younger Silph. Whether or not it would succeed, she wasn't certain; something told her, however, that asking the Volatile to assist in that errand would be a risk she'd regret undertaking.[break][break]

At his question, she hesitated before furtively looking his way. Half of her had hoped he'd forgotten she had drawn them both here, and the other half of her had been waiting for this excuse to voice the secrecy of her thoughts. Resolve visibly wavered in her gaze, until her lips parted to speak.[break][break]

"You said something before. About what we have in common."[break][break]

The contempt had vanished from her voice, replaced with softer curiosity.[break][break]

"I wondered... Whether it weighs on you. Your Avatarship."[break][break]

If it was the source of their mutual insanity.