176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
Flowers [GYM]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 21:18:25 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Their battle drew to a close. This victory was something he didn't account for. He'd fully expected to be stuck with Navy's Empoleon, frozen and sitting there on the field. In either case, he didn't call his dog back. "If you could put me in touch with people like that or send a list, that'd be great. I'd even work with the rangers, or be a gym trainer here. I'm looking into people in academia too. Professor is on my radar."

If he died it'd be a horrific accident, or by his hand. Dylan had enough near-death experiences to know that. The lights came on, causing him to squint as his eyes adjusted. As the two of them walked down, the granite wall was plain to see. Not just quotes, but names put to them. Matter of fact... this could settle for a list of people to network with. He looked to Navy for approval first, but Dylan took a picture of the wall.

Dylan shook up a pale purple canister of spray paint. His message was straightforward, for all the starry-eyed people out there like him. "Your ideals are only as strong as you are in fighting for them."

Team: Pangoro Mold Breaker / Night Slash, Work Up, Hammer Arm, Bullet Punch, Crunch, Vital Throw. || Empoleon Torrent / Metal Claw, Drill Peck, Brine, Swords Dance, Swagger, Aqua Jet.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,909 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Flowers [GYM]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 5:30:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven