[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
RKS: KELPIE & LULU #1
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 17:43:26 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

they found themselves in the desert, and her eyes immediately landed on the unfinished architecture.[break][break]

”i’ve been through this simulation before. there’s something in the tomb worth investigating.”[break][break]

and so, they asked, and were inevitably led into the ancient structure built around one pulsing wishing star.[break][break]

made a rather brilliant suggestion that it could be an egg.” she looked over at kelpie. ”last time, i touched it and it caused some kind of spatial warping before the simulation shifted.”[break][break]

her eyes wandered around the room, wondering what other options there could be, before landing on the boulders.[break][break]

”i wonder what this is for.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 1:42:10 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]

[attr="class","samjermain"]
When she found herself partnered with Lulu Flint, Calpurnia’s lips perked upward in a secretive smile. She quite enjoyed time with fellow scientists—her superiors in particular. Aside from simple pleasantries, however, she made little move to push the conversation forward. In situations like this, Kelpie would let them feel like they were in charge.

Again, she found herself in a now-familiar desert. Around them, half-finished spires rose above indistinguishable piles of sand. The same annoying peasant invited them to go observe sacred objects (only to whine about it later). While she enjoyed the sun on her skin, the elder woman despised the sand. A sentiment that seemed to be shared by the feline at her side.

“I have as well. Twice, in fact.” Violet eyes stared at the star. A contemplative hum coming from her throat. “If it is an egg, I wonder what incubates it. There’s certainly no mother about.” When the other scientist’s attention turned toward the boulders, plump lips spread upward in a teasing smile.

It felt nice to know something that a superior did not. Though she preferred the warping to the golem, Calpurnia pulled her hands away from the glowing orbs. “No spoilers shall pass these lips.” Her attention shifted to the large cat beside the stones. “And science is all about reciprocity.” Taking a few steps away from the stone, she gestures her Purugly forward.

“Purrseus, be a love would you?” With an irritable noise, he aims a Double Slab at the oddly shaped stones.

Note

Touch the scary rocks.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 1:42:33 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You disturb the boulders in some way...[break][break]

"stop!" A sharp cry alerts you to a worker who rushes in with shaking hands.[break][break]

The mysterious material pulses and the boulders begin to meld into each other. Life begins to course through the stacked stones. Stony limbs rise and push its heavy monolith of a torso from the ground. It begins to expand in size continuously and pulses with a powerful energy that begins to metamorphose the surrounding rocks and sediment...[break][break]

Before you can witness any more, you must evacuate. A bastardized REGIROCK has been born and is tearing the tomb down with all of you inside of it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 7:11:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”not that we’ve seen, at least.” perhaps it was already prepared to hatch, so to speak.[break][break]

calpurnia’s teasing smile earned an inquisitive look, with a hint of sourness as she recalled crashing against her back in the ruins of alph. amor could have warned her. now, she wondered if a similar fate awaited them here.[break][break]

”spoilers? we’re here for research, kubrick, not to play games. tell me–”[break][break]

’stop!’[break][break]

her sharpening stare was ripped away in the direction of the worker. then, the shadows of the stones grew taller across the floor, and she turned to witness the newly born regirock.[break][break]

its boulder fists swung, destructive and unstoppable. with another fiery glance at calpurnia, lulu snapped, ”let’s go, then!”[break][break]

she took off, dodging debris and wondering if they would make it, or if darkness would fall again and they would be whisked away to the next simulation.

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 18:15:25 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

The scientist looks around them with a more suspicious eye. But there is no indicator of what left the wishing star behind. Nor whatever silly-billy thing had led to it being this deep underground or why it deserved an altar.

Humanity always did worship the silliest things, hm? Goats, little forest fairies, and vicious ice beasts. “Humanity’s senses have always been awfully limited. So, that does not surprise me.” It really made her question Arceus more. Why give humanity the power to shape the earth but give limitless sight to bugs and pigs of all things?

At the talk of games, Calpurnia laughed. The rumbling did not add any urgency to fleeing. It was not as if she would actually die here. “Are we not?” She gestured at the simulation as it began to shake. “Is this entire simulation not a game? The TRIAD’s constant interference implies they know exactly what we are doing.” She recalls the mocking snickers of Malcedena and the disembodied voices of another, almost familiar figure. The only value in these games to date was gleaned from pushing past the walls outside.

“Purrseus, darling!” The woman burst forward to evade a clumsy swipe from the newly born golem. "Come along, love!" With a hiss—a hypnosis dying in his eyes—the pudgy feline followed after the two women. A rock collided with his eyes as he ran, drawing a thin line of blood. Calpurnia did not look forward but back hoping to glean something from this time when they were meant to be afraid.

In a fervent desire to glance at what lay behind the curtain. But all she caught was a gleam from the wishing star as an inky blackness overtook them.

Note

Calpurnia used run away!

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 18:26:51 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a resplendent glade with a large white tree growing in its center. Although it is devoid of leaves or fruits, it is a sacred and splendid scene seemingly untouched for one thousand years. Around its base, Pokemon kneel though they do not seem alive. They've been petrified into absolute stone.[break][break]

Coming close, you sense the tree "speaking" to you. It beckons for you to water it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Water it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO OR 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Burn it.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 0:40:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”indeed.”[break][break]

she guessed that the drk triad might always be watching in some way, be it in the simulation or otherwise. her suspicion still existed for the unown, though her trust in had pushed her to look past such doubt in their loyalty.[break][break]

”of course they do.”[break][break]

Blackness settled around them briefly, before giving way to a new experience. They found themselves before a white leafless tree. It reminded her of the tree that had once shaded sootopolis which had withered and died under otherworldly wrath.[break][break]

”these pokemon seem like they were frozen in time.” not unlike the pokemon that had suffered under kyurem’s icy wrath. ”unless they’re just weird statues…”[break][break]

The tree beckoned, and she looked up at it again. it did not take much consideration. It was only a simulation, after all.[break][break]

”any chance you have a water-type handy?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 2:35:31 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

The elder scientist merely smiled—the expression venomous. “And, I see little issue with putting on a show.” If playing their dancing monkey would unveil the secrets of the universe, then give her a cymbal and striped vest. “They may even throw us mortals a morsel.” One that she hoped, one day, she might choke those rotten bastards with.

As the curtain rose on the new scene, Calpurnia took a moment to collect herself. A hand rose to dust bits of rock and dust from her waterfall of violet hair. When that was done, she focused on the scene before her. “I read a fairytale like this once. Do you happen to have true love’s first kiss handy?” The woman chuckled. A hand drifted to a nearby Sawsbuck’s back. It drummed against its cool, almost stony back. There were no fleas nor any threat of attack. “Some part of me prefers them this way.” It certainly would make experimentation easier.

Behind them, Purrseus was toyed with a frozen Emolga.

Pulled from her reverie—an admiration for the power and artistry before her—Kelpie shook her head. “Unfortunately, I don’t. I did have a Dracovish but the poor dear lost his head.” Quite literally, in fact. “But, I do have something else.” Reaching into the bag at her side, Kelpie offered a bottle of spring water to Lulu. Virtual or not, it should work as well as an imaginary rainstorm.

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 3:14:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

kubrick’s sentiment was shared–surprisingly. not many were so ready to taunt the drk triad into showing them more. as head scientist, in the past, lulu done everything to try and ensure their eyes did not pry. however, it was now clear that such a feat was impossible. it was almost as though they were omnipresent.[break][break]

she had grown tired of hiding. it was time to seek out and fight for their existence.[break][break]

’love’s first kiss’ caught her off guard. she didn’t look over. was kubrick being forward? no one would have dared before… ”can’t say that i do.”[break][break]

the woman’s coldness as her hand slid over the sawsbuck elicited no response. did she not like pokemon? did she get off on torture, like some of the others?[break][break]

”sorry to hear,” she responded about the dracovish, then reached for the bottle. ”wonderful. let’s see what this does, then.”

walking over to the tree, she unscrewed the top of the bottle and began to pour it at the roots of the tree. it was not much for a tree, but it was something.[break][break]

watering the tree

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 3:15:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You water the tree. Suddenly, you hear a crackling sound of moving wood, the bare tree's branches swaying as if alive. Around you, the petrified Pokemon stir alive. The stone crumbles apart as new fur, hide and scale emerge.[break][break]

The tree settles back into dormancy, but the Pokemon eventually turn to you in thanks.[break][break]

Curiously, these Pokemon feature brilliant markings that glow and glimmer beautifully in the dappled sunlight. Whether they were originally Illumina Pokemon or not is uncertain, but they shine bright with gratitude.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the glade.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 15:23:55 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

If there was any flirtation intended, it was not followed up on. Though, there was a hint of teasing in the elder scientist’s eyes. She made a clicking noise with her tongue. “How unfortunate. It would certainly be an amusing solution.” Kelpie had already had hundreds of kisses with her first love.

At the talk of the Dracovish, Calpurnia answered with a non-commital him. “It really was a ghastly end.” Though, it’d been quick. While she distrusted Pokemon—despised the way some mad god had positioned them above humanity—she did not want them to suffer. She was not a monster, after all. “Still, I am sure the Veluza were grateful,” As Lulu stepped toward the tree, Kelpie slid a foot away from it. A suspicious glance was tossed the Pokemon’s way.

Then the frozen glade shattered. The beautiful refraction was replaced by flesh and bone. Suddenly, the smell and noise of the creatures became palpable. The Sawsbuck moved as if to rub its nose against her hand. With a gentle shooing motion, she coaxed it away from her. “I wonder what this is meant to teach us.” Some alternate dimension’s fairy tale mores?

As the gate opened behind her, Calpurnia allowed her eyes to linger on the empty glade for a moment. Even as darkness obscured her vision and the now-familiar sensation of teleporting overtook her. But, in the end, the tree remained frustratingly silent.

Perhaps next time, she’d test its fire resistance.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 23:00:10 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

eaten by a school of veluza. what a terrible way to go–but lulu had seen plenty of death, and little of it had been pretty. she said nothing, seeming unaffected by the mental imagery.[break][break]

she watered the tree and watched it sway, almost as though dancing with gentle gratitude. they had done the good thing.[break][break]

pokemon were reanimated around them, looking grateful. while calpurnia shooed them away, lulu found the scene somewhat heartwarming.[break][break]

“you think it’s meant to be a lesson?” she asked the older scientist. “do you believe it is the dark triad pulling the strings, then? a game, like you said before.” like the unown report, and the rondez-view of luv. it would make sense.[break][break]

”but trying to teach us something is different than merely interfering or playing a game.” it was an intriguing possibility to entertain.[break][break]

”i think… this is the tree of life. its branches are reminiscent of the antlers of xerneas, don’t you think?”[break][break]

moving to stage three

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 23:17:06 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Thunder cracks above a turbulent sea. Flashes of lightning are but the briefest beacons illuminating the night, but they only serve to clarify the hair-raising waves your small ship manages to survive. Storm clouds mask the moon—but they seem to be moving closer toward you, hanging unusually low.[break][break]

The storm clouds stop before your ship. From the cumulous cover, a THERIAN THUNDURUS emerges with crackling lightning coursing from its knotted tail. What does it want? It does not look pleased.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Appease the thunder god.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 1:26:23 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

The older woman nodded. “I think most things can be a lesson if properly applied.” The second question received a nod. Though Calpurnia’s lips pressed together irritably—a sign that she did not enjoy being a puppet. “I think they are playing with us like a cat.” An apologetic glance toward Purrseus received a broad-shouldered shrug. “Giving us tidbits of hope before snatching it away. Likely hoping we’ll chase these ends in the real world.” She waved her hand airily at the remnants of the glade around them. She remembered the white-haired woman’s smile of superiority. Those perfect little nails, untouched by work. “It’s what I would do.”

At the talk of the tree, Kelpie nodded. “I agree with you, love. It really is ugly though, isn’t it?” But she was not truly interested in legendaries and their stories. Calpurnia sought to surpass the gods, not imitate them. “I wonder what froze it.” That information—if it existed—seemed far more prudent than turning Pokemon into rocks. It was the sort of thing that could give them a way forward. One that they could build in their own design.

As they landed on the ship, Kelpie felt her stomach roil from the bucking of the sea. Her cat clung desperately to the deck, hissing as white caps covered him in a layer of icy water. With a wet cough, she clung to the nearby railings—the remnants of last night’s dinner tainting the tumultuous waves below. While a strong swimmer, she hated the feeling of the earth shifting beneath her. A snarl twisted her features as she turned to face the genie above the boat. With a half-hearted throw, she released a Dewgong into the water. “Put that bastard on ice.”

With a look of mild alarm, the Dewgong did as it’d been told. It was more afraid of the woman above it than this strange creature. She’d seen what happened to Pokemon whom Calpurnia did not like. Or, to be more accurate, what was left of them?

The mask she wore was not just shattered. It was dust.