awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
shore: freya & lulu [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 22:42:33 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
exhaustion drags at her, but there is a light in her eyes brought on by her victories in air and sea. her dragons circle around her, warding away any adversaries from this section of land, at the very least. now that she's ashore, she's to rendezvous with and attempt breaking into the surfaced land mass. 

before she can dismount lyune, the dragon hisses under his breath a warning. his head raises. tongue forks out to taste the air. 

"show yourself," freya demands, fingers clenching around her bow.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 20:27:06 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

it was not an intentional confrontation. she’d been in the shade, setting up a small amount of scientific equipment when freya and her dragons had landed.[break][break]

with an irritated sigh, she moved from her hiding place, joined by a poipole who gave an oblivious wave in greeting.[break][break]

”councilwoman. it appears i was wrong about you.”[break][break]

during those few steps into the open, she considered her options. here was a chance for new words. an opportunity to have a fresh ear of the council.[break][break]

but then, perhaps she could place it next to the eye. there was no changing the way things were. not at this level.[break][break]

”surely, you’d forgive me?”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
total: 60 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 21:33:52 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the memories are hazy. they always are, wrapped in pink smog and blurred with rewritten intent, so her brows furrow at lulu's concession. wrong about what? she almost asks, but this woman is dangerous. perhaps one of the most dangerous people in rocket. 

the poipole behind her gives a friendly wave and freya draws back on her reins. lyune's head lifts in response, tilted and untrusting. 

the first and last time she saw her...

"you're the one who shot me," she says. 

well, it's time to return the favor. her hand slides to her hip and in the span of two breaths, an arrow is nocked and loosed. one beep in the air, one by the time it lands a foot in front of her, kicking up a small spray of sand, and freya's lips curl into a grin. 

three more beeps in rapid succession and boom

self-destruct arrow
2/15 arrows used
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 6:02:54 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she had stared down the barrel of a gun too many times to flinch when the bow was raised in her direction. there was faith in the poipole over her shoulder to stop the arrow, but it was lightning quick, stabbing into the ground at her feet. the beeps were a short warning.[break][break]

”protect,” she managed, just before the explosion. a dome briefly shimmered around them, courtesy of the poipole, leaving both trainer and ultra beast unharmed.[break][break]

she coughed from within the plume of dust, ”so i recall…” then, as she was obscured, she took the opportunity to reach for a pokeball. ”i guess that’s my answer then.”[break][break]

the silhouette of a noivern appeared, the sunlight beginning to peek through at its colors. she was quickly on the smaller dragon’s back, taking off into the air at breakneck speed.[break][break]

meanwhile, her poipole floated upward, not making any attempt to keep up. it smiled at one of freya’s dragons, turning up the charm and giving it a wink.

total: 70 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-noivern"][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 18:00:11 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she takes the bait. good. in the air, with the both of them whirling around one another, her bow is going to be useless. so lulu rises on the back of a noivern and lyune is quick to follow. heavy wingbeats carry them upward. his sheer size (not 4'11) helps him carve through the air, but he's no match in speed when it comes to the bat dragon. 

her poipole floats almost lazily after them, waving and winking as they pass by. lyune's head cocks, curious of the almost dragon that smells very much like micolash. 

"xikin ptaual," she snaps.

lyune snarls and tears past the poipole. as he snakes through the air, he gathers a ring of light in his maw and blasts as the rocket ahead of them. 

2/15 arrows used
lyune is charmed uwu
lyune uses dragon pulse
don't worry about the moon ^_^V
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 21:38:13 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

pleased that it had caught the dragon’s attention, penrose shimmied in the air, tail whipping around as it gave lyune a show. it would not be enough, however.[break][break]

the ultra beast somersaulted through the air in the wake of the salamence’s rush past. once penrose was right-way-up again, it followed at its own pace. realizing the perfect shot at lyune’s four-meter-wide ass, its own dragon pulse was fired off.[break][break]

ahead, the noivern’s agility would be enough to evade the ring of dragon pulse sent its way. once satisfied with their altitude, the dragon swooped around in an arc, eyeing its target. the wind began to pick up.[break][break]

total: 80 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 0:51:06 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
lyune isn't anticipating the voracity of the dragon pulse aimed right up his keister. he spasms, tail lashing, and fires off a jet of angry blue flame. freya grips her cape, raising it above her as the flames billow by. they crackle, but wash harmlessly over her shoulder. 

below them, sand turns to rocky crag, the beginnings of a lush forest crawling over rough stone. 

a tree fells and freya whistles. lulu and her noivern have the height advantage for now. lyune levels out, circling back on micolash. freya throws a grin over her shoulder as melusine bursts from the trees and races toward the noivern with claws outstretched. 
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 22:45:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the poipole cackled triumphantly as the gigundous lyune startled and lashed. a sniper was on the loose! no salamence was safe.[break][break]

lulu noticed the terrain change below, not remembering it from the last time she’d passed over the area. was it courtesy of the interdream zone, perhaps?[break][break]

momentarily distracted by the oddity of the landscape, the scientist and her noivern did not realize the other dragon until it was practically upon them. she held on tight as her noivern braced and tanked the charge, doing its best to bite back and free itself again.[break][break]

+ 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
total: 90 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 23:06:28 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
lyune's rage is hot and vivid beneath her. melusine can handle lulu, but freya made the call because she's absolutely certain the salamence won't rest until the aggravating pest faces some retribution. he hisses at it as they near, incendiary cloud spurting from behind his teeth and into the air. 

stone is laden on melusine's arms. the noivern's bite finds purchase on her neck. she raises a thick arm, muscles bulging as the stone edge erupts like shrapnel.

salamence uses flamethrower
roaring moon uses stone edge
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 3:25:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the ultra beast’s cackling faded as it realized the salamence was coming back around. penrose gave an anxious belch, opening its mouth and unleashing a wave of filthy gastro acid in lyune’s direction.[break][break]

stone edge rocked the noivern. teeth lost their hold and fresh wounds were suffered, but they used the wake of such a powerful attack to create as much distance as possible.[break][break]

realizing this was not going to go well if they stuck around, lulu and the noivern looped back towards where the poipole and salamence were about to brawl, set to collect the smaller dragon and then surely make a break for it.[break][break]

total: 90 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 22:13:02 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
with a tuck of his wings, the gunk shot flies overhead. spatters of it rain down on freya's armor, making it hiss, and she grimaces as a few drops mar her cheek. committed to the evasion, lyune is forced to swing by the poipole and curve in a wide turn through the air. 

melusine, outpaced by the noivern, fires off a hydro cannon in frustration. with noivern, rider, and poipole now caught between the two dragons, freya snarls another order.

lyune's maw gathers with more draconic light as he aims a dragon pulse at the nimble creatures. 

salamence uses dragon pulse
roaring moon uses hydro cannon
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 7:30:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the hydro cannon struck the noivern painfully, causing it to slow in order to reorient itself and balance back on the air beneath its violet wings. lulu, wincing, would be left with a sizable bruise across her leg.[break][break]

they continued doing their best to stay ahead of the dragon that chased them–but then there was the salamence again, with freya on its back hissing orders in parseltongue. there would be no escaping the next attack.[break][break]

she glanced below at her ultra beast, who was quickly making its way to meet them, seeming oblivious to the threat aimed in their direction. just as she readied its pokeball to return it, the dragon pulse swept through the air, knocking about her noivern again, and sending the poipole diving towards the ground, unconscious.[break][break]

they dove after it, and the body of the small dragon returned within the beam of its pokeball just short of landing perhaps fatally. lulu rushed for the exit, disappearing within the greenery which had sprouted through the wafting dream mist.[break][break]

+ 10 MP for incorporating the interdream zone.[break]
total: 120 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 3:25:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: