1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Shore: Amor vs Eris (RT)
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 22:44:53 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Of course it would always come down to fighting someone, that was just how things happened. The moment something valuable was found Rocket, and the League would clammer over one another to claim whatever it was. Despite being Head Scientist, Amor preferred to do his own dirty work. While he now had three....Employee's? Minions? Interns? Amor honestly didn't know how to label the three of them, but somehow he had wound up with , , and working under him, or with him rather. Amor didn't feel particularly comfortable flexing his newfound status, at least not on a daily basis. However he wasn't going to make them gather all the data in this place alone, hence why he was on the front lines.

It was easier to accomplish things when he could be relaxed, and he was at his most relaxed when he was fighting alone, and not having to protect, or worry about anyone else. The League had several new interesting members that had caught his attention, and he was interested in gathering more data on them. So he was fighting on the frontlines, to gather data, and to test out his new Pokemon that he had been gathering. So far no one had come into his area, at least he thought, but a familiar silhouette came across the horizon of the beach, and he immediately frowned.

Of course he was in disguise at the moment, but he had hid nothing from the girl that was approaching him. had found him before anyone else, and Amor was livid. What was the League doing!? It took all his willpower every second of each day to not just take all his dragons, and go raze their headquarters to the ground. Moments like this made him realize that there was no 'good' side in this region.

"Eris....You shouldn't be here...." Came the distorted robotic voice from beneath the helm.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 3:59:58 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Discomfort is all that she feels as she drags her feet across the beach. Drenched in seawater, having sand stick to her skin and fresh red patches on her arms still stinging; If not for Mesprit's timely appearance, she's somewhat certain that those could have been more severe.[break][break]

For once, the pixie seems agitated, gripping tight to her shoulder as they cross the shore. And they'll let out a singular, low chirp, stopping her in her tracks as they look to the familiar person(?) Cyborg-figure in their path.[break][break]

No words are gifted in exchange, only the pitiful look of a wounded animal as they warily regard Amor. She doesn't really want to be here at this point in time, but she's been stranded with her Salamence taken down. All she can do is pray that he'll let her pass, right?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 13:46:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

She is hurt....Stranded obviously, and he frowns looking around to make sure no one else can see them before his helm retracts itself, and his face is bare to her. There is obvious worry on his face.

"Eris....You can't be here, there is a battle going on, another war...." He needs to get her out of here as fast as he can before Rocket sees her. Of course they weren't going to do anything to her, but if they found her fighting for the League....Amor only thought of the worst possible scenario. She had family he knew that, she had people that she trusted more than him, which is why he hoped that they wouldn't let her anywhere near this place. AT least not alone....

Agitation bristled under his skin, and he felt that familiar bubbling sensation that he had back at the Rocket meeting....Something wanted out, but he forced it back for the moment.

"Come on, I'll take you home, this is no place for you in your condition." He was sincere as he always was, Amor didn't lie. In all the time had been in Hoenn he had yet to tell a lie to anyone, all he could hope was that she would let him take her away from this place.

MP Total:
+20 for posts
+50 for participating

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 3:33:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Yeah, she had pretty much pieced it together when had thoroughly kicked her ass just moments before this. In fact, it takes her quite a fair bit of effort not to roll her eyes and frown any further at Amor. But when he offers a chance for her to get away from this mess, she honestly has no reason not to take it.[break][break]

At least, until she senses the pressure that Mesprit exudes, their tails gently tapping at her back as they sway.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 14:59:37 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He goes to walk towards her, already he has the pokeball belonging to his Gallade in hand so that he can just take her out of here. Whatever happened to her before this didn't matter, but when he gets closer he stops. That bubbling sensation that made his skin crawl was growing stronger. It was becoming more, and more intense, and he grabbed his head with his free hand. It was the worst sort of migraine that he had ever experienced. In the back of his mind he could hear the laughter, and he groaned. Something wasn't right....The cracks were spreading, and soon the glass would shatter.

"What....Is happening...." He kept holding his head, and then it was just blackness. Like the light had been sucked out of his vision, and he had to just fumble around like an idiot.

"Ah there we go, now that he has shut up. Hello Little Girl....I'm told you're a traitor. That just simply won't do." There was a strange glint in his eyes as he tossed out two Pokeballs, and in a flash, his Magearna, and Duraludon were on the battlefield. Magearna was already using Lock-On to .

Though if paid attention she would realize that the attitude of the pokemon were different, as if they were begrudgingly listening to this man for some reason. Something that was usually not present.

"So come quietly...." Came the hate tinged words.

TLDR
Magearna, and Duraludon are up!
Evil Amor is out to play!
Magearna is using Lock-On
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 3:15:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Anxiety is what caves her chest in, her eyes widening as she takes a step back for every step he takes towards her. Mesprit senses something that she doesn't and in turn, sets off a dozen alarms in her head. And it's for the better that she listens to her gut instincts, the sudden change in tone causing her to tense up as she reaches for her own pokeball.[break][break]

Traitor.[break][break]

No... Is that what he... No, what in the world is this little game of charade he's playing? Is he trying to pretend to be evil in front of other Rockets? No matter how she looks around, she can't quite see anyone else upon the horizon.[break][break]

Silence is what she'll maintain, calling out her Joltik and pointing towards Duraladon as a Spotlight shines upon it.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 16:43:34 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor hated this, he hated the feeling of being a prisoner in his own body, he could see it, feel the words that he was saying, but he didn't know how to make it stop. The cage around him tightened, and he began to beat his fists against the cage.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!" he roared within the deepest recesses of his own mind, but it seemed all but futile. Perhaps Mesprit could hear him even if just a little, and he screamed louder in the hopes that the Lake Guardian would hear him.

"A Joltik? Eris....You disappoint me, I know how tough you really are, because at the end of the day....We are the same...." He laughs coldly, and gives the order. "Get her...." At those words the Magearna takes it's time, it is fulfilling it's order but it is obviously dragging it's feet in the hopes to give the girl time to react, before firing off a powerful Zap Cannon. With it being Locked On the doll hopes that the girl has some way to avoid this attack. The Duraludon rushes the Joltik, and takes a swipe at it half heartedly with a Metal Claw. It is apparent that his Pokemon are listening, but doing the bare minimum.

Because they know that their real master is held hostage for now....

TLDR
Normal Amor is screaming mentally! (Italics is inner monologue/mental voice)
Evil Amor is hamming it up!
Both Magearna, and Duraludon are obeying....But giving Eris plenty of time to dodge, or counterattack.

MP Total
+3 Posts +30
Participation +50

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 9:19:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Who is he to judge what a Joltik is or isn't capable of? The Spotlight that Aether provides is more than enough to redirect the Zap Cannon towards Duraladon, all to pincer the one that dares to approach. A sharp whistle melds with the winds as the sands beneath their feet begin to shift. Swirling, gathering, coagulating into a rising geyser of razor sharp petals that all explode right in its face.[break][break]

If that's not enough, vines sprout from the earth and attempt to ensnare the dragon with a Grass Knot. Disconcerted by all the happenings, Chloris coos under her breath, wrapping her flower vine around her Eris' arms and preparing for the madness ahead.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 20:46:49 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It was a brilliant tactic, and inside his current cage he cheered on the girl even as he tried to free himself.

"Tch how annoying....However....You didn't account for this did you....Falak, reflect it." Came the order as the Zap Cannon closed in on the dragon, a Mirror Coat appeared, and launched the attack right back at the group in front of him. Though doing so caused the Dragon to become paralyzed from the attack, which was not a risk that Amor would usually take, but this wasn't his usual battling style either.

The Grass Knot does trip the dragon, but due to it's Light Metal it's much lighter than most think it is, and so even while paralyzed, and tripping it doesn't deal as much damage as she probably hopes.

Princess on the other hand, is grinding her gears doing her best to ignore the orders of the one who has her partner hostage.

TLDR
Mirror Coat reflects the damage back to Joltik!
Princess is not wanting to listen, and so makes no actions this turn!

MP Total
+4 posts +40
Participation +50

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 4:26:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Joltik superiority is all she can think in the moment. Though the Zap Cannon is bounced onto him, Aether tanks it without breaking the slightest hint of a sweat. To make things worse, he'll even shake his little leg at the Duraladon as he hops back towards Eris and chatters away with a Bug Buzz.[break][break]

In this very moment, it doesn't matter how much damage they do. What matters is that they make a run for it whilst they still can, one ginger step leading into another before she begins sprinting.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 15:17:27 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Mean Look...." Came the horrid order from the mans mouth as his Gallade appeared, and a giant shadowy eyeball appeared all around them all. It would trap them all here until this battle was finished, no matter the outcome. However Belus, the Gallade had done something sneaky, and also trapped the man puppeteering Amor's body here as well without him noticing.

"There will be no running away from this little girl...." Came the sneering reply as the Bug Buzz crashed into the Duraludon with little to no effect. The Steel Dragon roared at the little bug, but he made no further moves at the moment because he wasn't ordered.

These small acts of rebellion would pile up, and hopefully lead to them getting their trainer back.

"Flash Cannon!" He gave the order to the Magearna, but she stood still, and folded her arms refusing to attack anymore. A blatant act of defiance against this man. "You useless hunk of junk!" He screamed at the pokemon in front of him.

TLDR
All of the Pokemon are slowly starting to rebel against Nega Amor!
Nega Amor is getting pissed!

MP Total
+5 Posts +50
Participation +50

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 20:28:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Shivers travel down her spine as she whips back around to avert her gaze from the eye. Well, there goes her escape plans. Does she have any back-up plans? No, not really.[break][break]

He isn't himself, that much is made clear when he starts screaming at his rather uncooperative team. Does she really have any other choice other than fight this man to the bitter end?[break][break]

A whistle spurs her team into action, a Springtide Storm hastily crafted from water and sand. And Chloris will follow up with a Petal Dance, supplying even more pink and debris into the mix. Indiscriminate in who it sweeps up, the interwoven tides attempt to crash against the trio and Amor himself.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 2:20:19 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It is telling when Pokemon don't listen, and what would happen after Eris's attack would be the most telling thing of all.

"Protect!" Came the panicked order, and Eris would know that his Gallade knew this move, and it did use it....Just not near Amor to protect him. Instead the flurry of pink, and flowers brushed against the Gallades shield, and collided against the man in his suit damaging it, and forcing him to the ground. The damage to the other two pokemon wasn't as severe as it could have been, but Amor was now on the ground with cuts all over him.

There was no longer any composure as he stood up, and he drew his sword, and placed it underneath his own neck.

"Obey me, or he dies...." He threatened the three pokemon in front of him.

TLDR
Amor gets hit by the petal attacks!
Amor threatens to kill Amor if the pokemon don't shape up!

MP Total
+6 posts +60
Participation +50

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 10:54:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"No!"[break][break]

Should she take any steps towards him? Doesn't sudden movement usually mean the end of the line for him? She reaches out but she's frozen to the spot, holding her breath as wide eyes plead for his pokemon to do something. Anything, to help keep him alive.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 14:03:12 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

There were times when people bluffed, and times when they didn't....Eris wouldn't be able to tell, but Mesprit would be able to sense that the man in front of them was genuinely not bluffing he meant to kill himself if his words weren't heeded. The conviction in his emotions would be palpable to the Pixie, and Belus the Gallade would be able to feel it as well with his psychic bond with Amor. This was a man who would do anything possible to seize victory, and see his goals done.

There was a mixture of anguish, and fear on his pokemons faces. They hadn't accounted for this, but to protect their trainer....

There would be no winners in this battle....

First to act was the Gallade as he attempted to use Sacred Sword on the Joltik.

Second was the Magearna who had berated as she aimed a Fleur Cannon at the Comfey.

The Duraludon however stood in front of the trainer as if to shield him from further harm....

Amor's entire body began to shake, and quiver. The emotions of true conviction were there, but there was something else, something trying to break free.

"YOU COWARD! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS! MESPRIT, ERIS PLEASE! PLEASE HEAR ME! JUST DEFEAT HIM! WHATEVER HAPPENS IS OKAY! I PROMISE YOU!" Amor's inner self pleaded, and screamed, and that is when Belus made his move.

Using his psychic abilities he would transfer those thoughts, and words to Eris, and Mesprit both. He had heard the screams of anguish before, but now the situation was dire....He didn't want to alarm them....But now he had no choice.

TLDR
The pokemon attack to keep Amor safe!
Belus is a sneaky boy, and transfers Amor's inner thoughts to both , and Mesprit should they allow!
Duraludon moves in front of Amor to protect him from further attacks!

MP Total
+7 posts +70
Participation +50