1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Smog: Dream Drop Distance (RT)
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 23:09:05 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor found himself once again in the company of one . However this time he was going to attempt to aid her in her field of expertise, which he knew absolutely nothing about. Of course he could read about it all night long, but reading about something, and experiencing it were two vastly different things. Though if what he had read was true, then he was concerned about coming here with her. If only because he had flashbacks to the Star Soiree, and seeing his memories recreated before his eyes, was an unpleasant ordeal. However he at least owed this to her considering she had suffered through the RKS Simulation with him.

"I have seen this stuff in action before....So I will ask for your discretion, should....Things appear." What he meant by that, and what things might appear even he didn't know. However he also knew that it would draw deep from the recesses of his mind, and there were things that Amor sincerely didn't want people to know. Whether he could trust her to not say anything or not, he didn't know, but he could at least ask.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 20:44:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

again, she joined head scientist rose in a research mission. though he’d risen in the ranks at record speed in her absence, he was the last person she would have guessed she’d spend so much time with.[break][break]

nevertheless, the ice was beginning to melt–however slowly.[break][break]

”of course,” she responded. the dullness in her tone was unthreatening and humorless, and so perhaps trustworthy enough. his secrets were safe, so long as they were not treasonous.[break][break]

a porygon-z joined them, assessing the mist. it was potent, driving more erratic movements from its strange alterations.[break][break]

”i’ll ask the same of you.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
total: 60 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 21:37:56 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He just smiles at her, his usual charming smile.

"Of course...." He says simply as they begin to traverse the mist, the way it coiled, and flitted across the ground, and around them. It was almost like it was alive, but he knew the true power of this stuff. The way it forced someone to relive their memories, good or bad. It was indiscriminate. No matter how badly he attempted to keep it all locked up, this stuff could drag it out of him screaming, and he knew it would. Resistance was futile. So he tried to focus on something happy, something that was less traumatizing.

That is when he began to smell the flowers, the water like fresh rain. The further the two of them walked, the stronger the scent became to him, and that is when the mist parted to reveal a large, and luxurious garden. It was filled with all manner of flower, and inside of it were two people tending to them. A woman with beautiful blonde hair, and pale skin. A Dragonite was aiding her, and next to her a young boy with short silvery hair, and a Dratini.

"Oh...." Came the single word from Amor's mouth as he froze in his tracks watching the memory play out in front of him.

It was a simple memory just him, and his mother tending the flowers as they did every morning....Even now in his estate in Lilycove he could often be found in his garden tending the plants, and his Dragonite helping him.

TLDR
Garden memory!

MP Total:
+10 per post x2
+50 for participating
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 23:26:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

dreams could be so personal. she had only remembered nightmares for so long, and then there was nothing, until the interdream zone had come to hoenn and reawakened visions she had no longer thought herself capable of.[break][break]

memories of childhood had haunted her during this war already. to see a young amor, with who could surely only be his mother, was predictable enough.[break][break]

”it’s a beautiful garden,” she commented, not mentioning his child-self or the woman and pokemon that accompanied him.[break][break]

her porygon-z began to float in closer, but she commanded it, ”stop. leave it be.” the dream.

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
total: 70 MP[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 10:49:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It's a beautiful garden," He hears his companion remark.

"Yeah it was...." He frowns not at her compliment, but because he is afraid of what happens next. "We need to go...." He doesn't elaborate, or explain he just turns his back on the garden, on that moment of serenity before he has to watch it get tainted in real time. Of course seeing that would drag out feelings, and other memories associated with it. He needed to breathe, to calm down. This mist reacted to the psyche of those within it, and Amor knew....Ever since Disseminate he knew that he hadn't been quite stable.

The cracks that had always been there finally broke, and released that thing....

"Ah yes....Run away again little coward. Don't want your friend here to see how much of a weakling you really are?" Came the disembodied voice around them as he walked. "Don't want them to see the whole story?" It mocked him, and he clenched his fist in anger.

"Shut up...." He growled at the voice.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 4:03:10 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she watched him turn away, and assumed it meant things were likely about to turn sour, or there was something about to happen that he didn’t want her to see. though she followed him, she found herself curiously glancing back towards the garden.[break][break]

the voice seemed to come from nowhere, dark and strange. she wondered more and more if nightmares were not also part of the interdream zone.[break][break]

her eyes flicked over to amor, trying to gauge how the mist was affecting him. she was quiet as she walked along, merely an observer for now.[break][break]

+ 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
total: 80 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 16:19:19 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Coward....

Was he a coward?

Just run away....

Had he always just run? When it came to this....Was he ever going to get stronger?

When Lulu looked back she would see why Amor wanted to leave because the once beautiful garden was now aflame, as the voice seemed to coax out the memories from Amor. The mist swirled, and the heat would be intense as the pair would find themselves in front of a manor that was currently burning down. All around them there was nothing but fire, and Amor clenched his fists, and grit his teeth.

"It's not real...." He had already dealt with this during the Star Soiree....He knew it wasn't real, but it felt real. Inside the manor the sounds of a battle could be heard raging on, and Amor stared at the silhouettes inside, because he knew how this played out. "It's not real...." He told himself again, trying to keep a lid on his emotions. It was hard to remain composed, he couldn't let the cracks show.

It wouldn't take long before Amor saw it....Walter was carrying a young boy with silver hair out of the flames across his shoulder, a Machamp, and Gallade following them closely behind. Like a scene from a movie, Walter had rescued a young boy, but there were Lycanroc in pursuit. Two of them lunged at the pair, and the Machamp snatched one out of the air, and snapped it's neck, and the Gallade cut the second one in half. Walter didn't stop moving for a second. A Dratini was flying right at their side helping aid in the escape despite it's injuries.

Lulu would perhaps realize that she was right to be wary of the butler during their first ever meeting.

"Oh come on....Don't look so down Amor....You were just a kid, right? There was nothing you could have done. So you survived like a cockroach, and ran somewhere safe...." The sneering voice came back, and it was clearer as it spoke this time, as Amor watched his childhood literally go up in smoke.

MP Total
+4 Posts +40
Participation +50
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 5:14:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the garden burst into flames. she watched as the butler walter ran with young amor in tow, noting that she’d been correct in her suspicion about him. though she wanted to comment on that alone, she refrained.[break][break]

amor’s discomfort became clear, and she felt inclined to reassure him, ”no, it’s not.”[break][break]

out of all the chaos unfolding around them, it was the malevolent voice that made her wary. she drew a pokeball. within it was a something that hungered for dreams as she once had.[break][break]

”i can make it go away, if you’d like,” she offered.[break][break]

total: 90 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 22:58:35 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Please...." He asked her, he could feel the emotions roiling within him, but he was trying to keep up his composure. It wasn't easy, but he felt he had too, after all not that long ago she was in his position. Would she have shown weakness? He doubted it, it wouldn't do well for him to act like such a baby in front of her now. Though how she was going to make it go away, he had no idea. The scene was still the same with the burning manor.

"Make me go away....? Oh lady....You haven't figured it out yet...." the voice laughed as the scene began to shift around them once more. The mist reacted to the innermost desires, and feelings of someone.

Amor didn't talk about to himself to anyone, he didn't really talk about his past. No one asked, and he was content to just leave it there, but in this place he was forced to face it. It was why he hated this stuff....Because he could lie to everyone around him easily enough. Put on a charming smile, and lie about what he wanted, but here that was all moot because it peeled back layer after layer of his mask, and he was forced to be vulnerable.

What was Amor's desire?

The scene shifted to an outdoor area, there were rows upon rows of chairs set up with guests filling them. A long white carpet leading from one end of the area to the top of an altar. There was a younger Amor, his hair was longer. A smile on his face, and he was wearing the finest tuxedo that money could buy. At his side was Walter, his best man....The music began to play, and a beautiful woman with pale skin, and long golden hair began to walk down the aisle.

"NOOOO!" Amor violently roared as the scene came into play, and actual cracks appeared in the scene around them. The rage was palpable enough that the pink mist around him became a violent red. He would not have this memory....This moment be used against him, and tainted further. "I SAID NOOOO!" He roared again, and more fractures appeared before the laughter continued.

The red mist swirled, and took on it's true shape.

Before the pair was Amor, but not as he currently was. Blood smeared his cheek, and there was a sword in his hand. All that violence, and rage. The pain, and anger that was suppressed took on form again, and it didn't need 's Chien-Pao to come out this time.

"That was easier than I expected...." Came his dopplegangers voice. "Honestly you're easy to manipulate if someone knows your buttons...." At those words the wedding scene broke into hundreds upon thousands of shards of glass that further drifted back into the mist.

TLDR
Nega Amor has come to play!
Lulu got to see a brief moment of Amor's apparent wedding!
Amor felt genuine rage for the first time in a while!
What Nega Amor looks like!
ROUND 1!

MP Total
+5 posts +50
Participation +50

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 2:41:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

they found themselves at a wedding. amor’s, perhaps? and the voice kept talking. hadn’t figured out what?[break][break]

lulu watched as it played out, unsure how to help amor without trying to banish the scene altogether, and she was curious. where did this lead?[break][break]

a brow quirked at amor’s evil double and the sword in his hand as he appeared to them finally. the wedding burst into broken glass, and she briefly wondered about whatever tragedy it symbolized.[break][break]

things were getting out of hand. almost casually, she decided to challenge amor's doppelganger, ”think you’re tough? i used to eat dreams like you.”[break][break]

a pokeball opened, releasing a noctowl into the mist. it unfurled its massive wings, eyes lit up with psychic power. the space around amor’s doppelganger glowed as he became the target of the bird’s powerful dream eater.[break][break]

total: 100 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-noctowl"][break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 13:28:05 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The Dream Eater coiled around Nega Amor, and he didn't even attempt to dodge it, instead he embraced it, and as the Noctowl began to drain his energy, there was a loud cry of pain, but not from him....From Amor?

"Gaghg!" He felt the very essence of his being siphoned away, and he grit his teeth in the pain as he realized what was going on all to late.

"You see Ms. Flint....I am not ordinary....I was created with help from 's new cat....Between those powers, and the crystals amplifying them. I actually exist....Though I can't take form anymore except in places like this due to that miserable Pixie. But you're right that attack will harm me, but it also harms him....Hahahahahahaha!" Nega Amor just laughed as he allowed himself to suffer. "You can kill me, but only if you're willing to sacrifice him as well." A malicious grin spread across his lips as he charged her with his sword in hand.

Amor whipped into action, and materialized a sword of his own from the mist, and parried it.

"You're an abomination...." Amor snarked at himself through gritted teeth. "Do it....I'll survive." He told simply.

And if he didn't survive then this was just as far as he was meant to go. Though Amor didn't like the look in his dopplegangers eyes as if it hadn't played all of it's cards yet, and that worried him.

TLDR
Nega Amor explains his unique existence to !
Amor blocks for Lulu so she doesn't get cut!
Amor tells Lulu to keep going!
Nega Amor seems to still be scheming something....

MP Total
+6 posts +60
Participation +50
+1 Assisting another Character +10
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 18:32:14 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

her brow furrowed as she tried to make sense of it and piece together what details were familiar. she knew enough to argue with him.[break][break]

”if you can only take form in the interdream zone, you’re a dream. an illusion. a lie, at least in our world. you can’t change that.”[break][break]

yet, she did still lunge out of the way when a sword swung in her direction. as she watched amor fight himself, she considered the options.[break][break]

”we should just leave, rose! he can’t follow us out of the mist. this isn’t worth your energy!”[break][break]

total: 110 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 19:18:34 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Then how do you explain all those exquisite Strange Pokemon that you all captured the last time in these zones....Are they just illusions outside of this place....?" Nega Amor taunted Lulu back as he attempted to hack at her again, but he was blocked once more by his weaker counterpart. "If I'm just a lie....I can't hurt you right? Let's test that theory!" Though he could not advance to her, it was obvious he viewed her as a threat, but at every turn the silvery haired man got in his way.

"I would very much like to leave....But do you know the way out?" Amor asked her simply the were surrounded by the mist, and it was curling, and billowing around them. If they weren't in such close proximity the entire time, they could have lost one another. As much as Amor would like to pay his doppleganger back for what it did to him during the meeting....He was not fond of putting others in unnecessary danger. While Amor's attention was solely on his evil twin, could see that the Tera Orb around his belt was glowing violently, even though Amor had yet to use it.

The doppleganger had mentioned crystals having a hand in his creation.

Though there was little room for pondering as the Nega Amor stopped his attack, and he frowned at the pair.

"You are both far more troublesome than I bargained for...." Holding up his hand he flicked his wrist, and used Nightmare on the pair in order to drag out their darkest fears, and manifest them in this zone, where reality was what one made it. If they were going to try to run from him, he would hunt them down in a sea of fear of their own making.

So when Amor grabbed Lulu's hand, and began to wade through the mist as fast as he could with her in tow, he had no idea what was about to happen. The wrist flick seemed to be for dramatic flair, which made sense if that thing was somehow part Amor.

TLDR
Nega Amor used Nightmare on both Amor, and Lulu as they attempt to escape!
Amor grabbed Lulu during the lapse in attacks, and bolted so they could leave!
Amor's Tera Orb is glowing violently! (Lulu's as well if you want!)

MP Total
+7 Posts +70
Participation +50
+1 Assisting another Character +10

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 4:41:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she had no real answer for amor’s doppelgänger. she had been bluffing to try and put a dent in his confidence. had it worked?[break][break]

she also wasn’t sure how to answer the real amor’s question. ”no—but it doesn’t matter. we’ll find it.”[break][break]

through the mist they went, and it did not take long for her to pull out of his grasp. ”just don’t get lost, rose. i’m not holding your hand.”[break][break]

somewhere along the way, they’d find themselves in an infinity pool on the roof of a penthouse. they were at a party. the muffled thump of electronic music could be heard.[break][break]

lulu took a quick a sniff of her martini and then sipped, watching as meteors rained down over the ocean horizon. the sky was black and purple, with flashes of all colors.[break][break]

”if he’s still here he should be easy to find.” she sounded confident, for despite the many people there, there was something that set amor’s doppelgänger distinctly apart from all of them.[break][break]

a cocktail server bent at the edge of the pool, offering to replace amor’s own glass. if and when he looked over, he would find no mouth greeting him with a smile. no lips, no nose, no eyes. only smooth skin where a face should be—and it was the same for everyone else at the party.[break][break]

”hm. the tera orbs are glowing,” lulu mentioned as she set down her glass and pushed out of the water.[break][break]

total: 120 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 0:12:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor kept up with her as they ran from his doppleganger, before finding himself no longer on solid ground....He was in water? The scene shifted in the jarring way that he was still trying to get use to in this environment. His clothing had been replaced with a set of swimming trunks, and he frowned as he realized he was no longer covered. The various scars on his body now viewable by someone that he didn't know. It didn't matter they had agreed to not speak on things they saw here, and he would hold her to that. Still the strange scenario got weirder when he went to grab his drink, and saw that the server had no face.

Amor wanted to ask....He was curious as to what this all meant. What this represented for her, but she had given him the courtesy of not prying into his dreams, and he would afford her to same.

"I agree....There are after all only so many people who look like me...." He said trying to break the tension with a little joke before sipping his drink. At the mention of the Tera Orbs he frowned, and looked down to see his glowing. "I'm an idiot...." He berated himself....If his hypothesis was correct the reason his other self was able to manifest that way was because of the Tera energy. Terastal energy had the power to make fiction reality, he had seen it during the Rocket meeting, with the legendary birds, and the Power Spots.....

"I should have noticed sooner...." Amor stated, and got out of the pool to grab his Tera Orb. Would he be able to destroy it? No, but Draco could....So he summoned the Dragonite, and gave the orb to his most trusted companion. "Quickly...." He gave the order, and soon enough Draco flew into the air with the orb, and with a powerful Thunder Punch managed to sufficiently damage the crystal housed within.

In the distance he could hear some angry echoes, and he just sighed as he took another sip of his drink.

"I will have to refrain from bringing my future Tera Orbs into this place...." There was much they still didn't know about them. "My apologies for the trouble Ms. Flint...." It was the least he could do to apologize to her for literally having his evil twin cause so much trouble.

TLDR
Amor damages his Tera Orb to prevent his doppleganger from drawing on it further!
Amor apologizes to Lulu for the problems
Amor drinks a little

MP Total
+8 posts +80
Participation +50
+1 Assisting Another Character +10