Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
smog: greyson & illeana
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 14:15:29 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"Control."

He swipes his finger through the trickling of mist, scattering it by a hairs breadth.

"Whose to say the Mist doesn't have its own intent? That it doesn't follow after the strongest will?" He says, shrugging.

"There's more to.. this than the width of science. At least, I believe it's possible."

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 3:00:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her eyes focus on his finger, on the way it slightly parts through the mist. is it possible?

in the end, she decides on something simple:

"then we'll put it to the test."

it's the only way to know for certain, isn't it?

"we each think of something different and see if we can control what appears."

something about it instills trepidation in her bones. she chalks it up to nerves, to the daunting aspect of the unknown, and not what her mind could possibly produce.

"sound good?"

participation +50
9 ic posts +90
mention interdream mist +10

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 4:08:06 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Agreeing with a nod, he reaches out for the warp in space. As he does, he imagines a combee wistfully flying through his Elite Four chamber. The thought is a calming one, and he finds himself smiling without realizing.

That pleasant image is shattered as a pulse echoes out of the fold in space, the crevice widening by a head, before suddenly, and violently, sealing itself.

Greyson blinks.

"Uh.. Problem solved?"

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 4:23:14 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the groaning of the crevice before it snaps shut is haunting, in an odd sort of way. it sounds wrong, forced and coerced into an early death. the mist fades along with it.

"uh, what happened?"

her head turns toward him, eyes blinking almost owlishly.

"did you do that?"

participation +50
10 ic posts +100

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 14:11:05 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"No," he says, shaking his head. He stares at the point in space that was, to all discernable eyes, back to normal.

"Perhaps they're just... limited in some ways? Or, more likely," he says with a chuckle, "we just got lucky."

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]sprite here

@

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 20:55:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"well..."

she hums for a moment before stepping forward, flashing him a small smile.

"guess we'll consider that a win, then."

easy, perhaps, but compared to what still waits beyond this tiny patch of the island? she has no complaints.

"let's head back to regroup."

she doesn't wait for him to turn on her heel and begin moving back the way they came. back to base, back to strength in numbers...

participation +50
11 ic posts +110
smog mission +100
completing mission +100
"winning" a mission +200
total +570

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 18:34:41 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"I'm not one to complain when things go too simply," he starts, lip folded as he mulls a silent thought, "but I feel like this is some.. Butterfree effect shit."

He moves to turn as he pats his hair down with one hand.

"Closing this probably opened one twice as big somewhere else. Hm." In the end, there was little he could do about it. And, if it happened to be where was? Well, that was all the better.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 19:46:16 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: