She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
486 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
(SURVEY) Greyson & Robin [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 23:17:08 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin was a great many things, but an archeologist and a researcher did not fit the bill. She felt out of her league. The other Rangers had greater combat experience and a better understanding of what was going on, but she tried not to let her doubts show. Her smile had been brittle so far today, but a genuine one graced her lips when she heard she'd have Greyson with her to look at the area.

"The ol' gang back together again," she joked as the two of them met up. She didn't have a wide variety of ride pokemon still, but at least she had added a flying type to her team since they last met. "How have things been? I wasn't expecting to see you again in such, ah, exciting circumstances." Not that the first meeting had been uneventful. A kid breaking his arm on a cliff and needing rescuing wasn't quite the same as a run-in at a coffee shop.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 19:02:07 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]"Ranger Coello," he greets with a smile. "The threat of war, I've found, can offer a number of unique, and strange opportunities."
[break][break]
He releases a Pokemon at their back, while he talks. The Paradox mon would be a deadly foe to those that sought to do them harm.
[break][break]
"Been well though. What about you? Hopefully shoring up gaps in your teams capabilities, I hope." He chuckles at the thought. "Such as.. a Pokémon that work well beneath the earth?"

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]
100 for Survey Mission[break]50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]25 MP for using an paradox pokemon in your thread.[break][break]
(185 Total)

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
486 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 22:48:31 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

A curious expression overtook Robin as Greyson spoke of opportunities. It made her wonder how many wars, or war-like scenarios, he had been a part of. His demeanor had always been relaxed and calm, even in the face of her freakout with the kid. He hadn't struck her as particularly weathered by the demands of the work that had to be done in Hoenn, but. Perhaps she had been wrong the whole time.

His follow-up left her turning away from him to hide from any potential judgement. "Oh, uh. Y'know how it is. I've been catching some things. I can fly, and I can surf, but uh. Not sure my buddies mess around with dirt all that much." She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly, stepping down the rocky hillside to approach the broken-down building. Building might have been generous. It was three walls and no remaining top-floor. But a stone rested in the building, spotted by an aerial Ranger earlier that day and marked for exploration by an available party.

"Wouldn't mind a pokemon that could read glyphs and understand some of the old stuff 'round here. Like a fossil 'mon. Maybe. I don't know if they can, like, read this stuff." Well, they probably couldn't speak in a way she could understand anyways, so. Moot point.

"It's hard to build up good coverage. I don't know how even the other new Rangers have so many different pokemon already. I guess it's my fault for focusing on trying to help repair ghost-human relations more than, like, filling out a dex." She felt a little guilty about it, truth be told, but it was hard to be passionate about a Dugtrio or something. Especially when they'd threatened the success of her Wooloo mission earlier that week. "How do you stay on top of it all?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 2:35:17 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]His questions brings on a myriad of rather complex emotions from the woman. He finds himself chuckling to himself as she dances between them.
[break][break]
"I'm just teasing," he says, first to calm her down, and second to reinforce there wasn't any pressures from his end to perform in any certain way.
[break][break]
"It's important to understand that we all have our own.. thing, so to speak. You seem interested in Ghost Pokemon, right?" He knew a few of those himself (, ). "If clearing up misunderstanding between people and Ghost-types are something you enjoy, and it benefits those you work with, then by all means, explore that to your hearts content."
[break][break]
He tosses a glance at the Paradox Pokemon beside him.
[break][break]
"Shoring up weaknesses comes with time, experience, and sometimes just dumb luck. I only know one person in the entire region that has filled up their PokeDex — . This allows for total coverage, but really limits the time you can spend with your Pokémon as well."
[break][break]
It's his turn to smile sheepishly, patting down his hair in an unconscious thought.
[break][break]
"Sorry, I tend to ramble. Anyways, if you'd like, I can offer you a Pokemon to keep. It's young and has room to grow, and bond. It won't help read these writings here, but maybe it can save you some time finding a ground-type."

[break]

notes

[break]
[break]
20 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]25 MP for using an paradox pokemon in your thread.[break][break]
(195 Total)

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
486 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 3:31:23 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She listened careful as Greyson explained. Her signature grin appeared as he referenced ghost types -- yes, without a doubt, they were her favorite -- but she had to process what he said about coverage. Time, experience, dumb luck. She usually only benefitted from one of those. "Whoa, the whole dex?" She couldn't fathom catching that many pokemon. Honestly? She couldn't fathom seeing that many.

She fiddled with her sleeve as he offered her a pokemon. "Oh, I don't want to steal your pokemon away." She trusted his judgement, and she was sure he would hand her someone she could use. But she felt guilty. He had nothing but help her since they'd met, and she'd done nothing for him so far. "Unless you're lightening up some storage space, there's really no need. I will be going on more hunts to gather back-up. I've seen some crazy strong line-ups out there from the other Rangers; I definitely have to step up my game."

Her awe at the pokemon she saw earlier came back full-force. "I even saw a mega evolution out there by the front lines. It was so crazy!" After saying it, she blushed. Of course Greyson would already be familiar with mega evolutions, probably more than she could even name. "Anyways. I don't mean to sound like such a work-in-progress. I've been responded to Ranger tickets without help from a seasoned Ranger, so I"m definitely getting better." Her face brightened and she jabbed a thumb at herself. "Before long, I'll have mastered this Ranger thing, and I'll even have the spare time to challenge you!"

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 18:25:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]He nods, relenting to the inevitable need for personal growth.
[break][break]
"Challenge me, eh?" A lopsided grin splits the older man's lips. "You better work hard, then. The Gym Challenges are nothing compared to what lies beyond. But—" he resists the urge to reach out and ruffle her hair — "you'll do fine I'm sure."
[break][break]
He nudges his head towards the ramshackle building.
[break][break]
"What are we looking at here do you think?"

notes

[break]
[break]
30 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]25 MP for using an paradox pokemon in your thread.[break][break]
(195 Total)

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
486 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 18:33:19 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She was pumped to challenge him some day, even if it wasn't in her usual trajectory as a Ranger. She would have to really learn about pokemon battles and typings -- something she'd been neglecting up to now -- but she had nothing but time. "I'll try to challenge you before you get gray hairs," she teased. But she turned her attention back to the busted-up building at his prompting. She gestured to the rock and its red curvy carvings.

"Ah, well, we're looking at this weird stone piece with this strange carving. I don't know that it's actually valuable to any-" The rock in question twitched, then lifted into the air. Robin took a quick step back from it, jaw dropping as a ghost formed around it. It looked like a Yamask, but instead of a mask, it held the stone piece. "I- I've never seen one hold something else." The information received about a potential relic in this destroyed building was wrong; it was some variant of a Yamask instead, and the guy seemed unhappy with their presence.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 21:20:31 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson chuckles. "You'll need to move soon, then. This job has a way of aging you quickly."
[break][break]
His reaction to the Pokemon is more subdued than her own, but he goes on guard instantly. Careful not to show himself as a threat to the ghost-pokemon, he backs up a step.
[break][break]
"I think now is your time to show me what you've been learning. Do we subdue it, or reason with it?"

notes

[break]
[break]
30 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]25 MP for using an paradox pokemon in your thread.[break][break]
(195 Total)

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
486 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 21:55:40 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She laughed at his response. "I will totally make fun of you if you start balding in the next two years because of 'the stress of the job,'" she said with finger quotes for emphasis. Still, she was glad it wasn't her headache. Her Captains always seemed so terribly busy; she was happy to be small fry.

His prompting had her re-examining the pokemon in front of them. She never wanted to attack a ghost type as they were largely misunderstood. They were encroaching in his space. She took a cue from Greyson and also took a step back, lifting her hands placatingly. "Hey, Mr. Ghost, we didn't mean to be all up in your business or whatever. We were looking for a powerful relic, not, uh. Your powerful relic?" That sounded stupid. She didn't want to insult the old rock he was holding, though.

The unusual Yamask studied her for a moment. She hoped he could sense her good intentions as most ghosts could. "We'll head out. Promise. I don't want to take from you." The Yamask levitated lower to the ground, looking less guarded as he had a moment ago. Robin took another step towards where they'd entered the busted-up building.

"I think its safe to say the reported relic lead was a bust. It's not what we're looking for."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 0:56:33 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]While not perfect, she does a good job of remaining calm and deescalating the situation. A premier Ranger on the rise.

Still, he can't help but frown.

"That's disappointing. I was almost positive this would've been a hit."

He doesn't want to bring the new League recruit down, though.

"We could report in and see if they've found something else, if you're feelin' antsy."
[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 21:25:03 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: