awards
2,646 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
sea: freya & barnaby
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 2:14:48 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the skies are filled with dragons. her salamence patrol the air, flamethrowers a beacon of victory for the league, an omen of death to rocket. lyune, guided by freya's hands, travels their stretch of the island, doubling back and forth to keep the rest of the horde in check. 

and any suicidal rockets subdued. 

but outside the fringes of her self-proclaimed territory, she spies a shadow over the water. someone else can handle them, she tries to tell herself, but lyune responds to her instinctual turning of the reins. her legs squeeze against the saddle and he claws through the air to chase the supposed trespasser. 
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 0:14:44 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

Across the tumultuous sea Admin Bee flew astride his dark-scaled CHARIZARD.[break][break]

Suicidal was an apt descriptor for most ROCKETs who dared entry onto the island in this way. But 's hubris was nearly limitless, especially where his expertise as a rider was concerned. [break][break]

From afar, he clocked a SALAMENCE — saddled, no less, by some LEAGUE dog — bolting after them. Barnaby withdrew a bow from the holster on his back and twisted around to better face the incoming dragon. He then deftly nocked an arrow, took aim, and released the bowstring — all in one fluid movement.[break][break]

Archery was a skill leftover from his days in that poisoned Galar. One of the few things he appreciated from that time.[break][break]

The pile shot forward, on course to hit .

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]

TOTAL: 160 MP[break]
+ 100 MP for sea mission[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in an RT battle/mission[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 180px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,646 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 1:19:25 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the shadow over the water really does look like a shadow, with the black-scaled charizard and its masked rider, similarly cloaked, atop it. though she can't judge for gaudy - or, more apt in his case, moody - attire. her gloves are fashioned into claws, for gods' sake. 

keen eyes and a warning snort from lyune make freya flatten herself against his neck. he tucks both of his wings and the arrow glances off of his armored chest with a shriek. 

she turns her head and spies the projectile, lips curling into an amused grin.

one hand twists lyune's reins around her arm. the other reaches for the devon tech quiver at her side. a press of a button and an arrowhead drops into her waiting palm. she pinches it between her fingers; it clings securely to the grooves in her clawed gloves. 

the salamence overtakes them with a few more strokes of powerful wings. the aerialist in her has already calculated the distance, the turning of his wings. the flat of her foot finds the release for his left wing and it's drawn in. the other launches them in an overhead somersault. 

freya's hair whips down and around her as the world tilts on his axis, the rocket no longer below, but above her as she draws back her own shot. silver gleams and the yellow-tipped arrowhead arcs through the air. 

before it reaches him, it implodes and sends out a sparking wave of electricity. 

thunder wave arrow
3/15 total raid arrows used
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 20:35:03 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Well, shit. wasn't fool enough to deny when he'd been bested. Where his arrow clinked off plated armor as if it were a child's toy, 's own projectile... well, had a much more shocking effect.[break][break]

Digging heels urged Lucien on, painfully goading the CHARIZARD out of range of whatever the dragonrider had in store for them — but it wasn't enough. In a flurry of aerial acrobatics the woman and her SALAMENCE were beneath them.[break][break]

Suddenly, arching bolts of electricity found purchase on dark-scaled flesh and upward to Barnaby himself. Pain radiated along every limb and settled as a fiery blaze within the admin's torso, causing him to almost lose his grip on the CHARIZARD's neck.[break][break]

Lucien fared even worse. His entire body locked up, PARALYZED from the shock, and began plummeting to the sea below. To , it may have seemed like an easy victory.[break][break]

Just before the pair hit the water, however, a blinding energy enveloped them. Within seconds the CHARIZARD emerged in a new light, having MEGA EVOLVED to shed its paralysis. Faster now, it raced upward toward the SALAMENCE, its jaw unhinged to release a DRAGON BREATH toward the enemy.

[break]
MEGA CHARIZARD [1/3]
[break]

TOTAL: 180 MP[break]
+ 10 MP use mega evolution[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 180px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,646 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 21:55:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
black scales fall towards the water and lyune rights himself. gravity's weight settles once again over freya's shoulders and she watches with cold satisfaction as the paralyzed charizard plummets from the air. 

though she knows not to turn her back on an enemy. 

energy pulses and lyune's claws flex, muscles rolling in anticipation of the fight. the charizard's awakened dragon-typing makes it an entirely new threat, but that doesn't stop lyune from meeting the pokemon head-on. blue flames lick around his fins, scorching his face. embers spark over freya's cheeks and she grimaces through the heat, ducking her chin down, pressing palms to lyune's shoulder blades as his claws glow with matching blue light. 

in close quarters, he attempts to score a slash across the black dragon's hide. 

salamence uses dragon claw
3/15 total raid arrows used
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 23:37:13 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

As sickly purple flames sputtered from his CHARIZARD's gullet, Barnaby urged the beast on, closing the gap between it and the SALAMENCE. [break][break]

In doing so, Lyune's claws struck the broadside of the dragon's haunches, scoring painful grooves through thick hide. In response, Lucien roared in agony, but quickly whipped around in the air to jettison a THUNDER PUNCH toward its enemy.[break][break]

did not call his CHARIZARD off its attack to escape. At least in close quarters was less likely to use one of her ridiculous arrows.

[break]
MEGA CHARIZARD [2/3]
[break]

TOTAL: 190 MP[break]
+ 10 MP use mega evolution [break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,646 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 0:13:38 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the thunder punch lances over the salamence's armored belly, crackling as it seizes the muscles in his legs. his throat swells and freya realizes quickly that this situation has not given her the advantage.

the waters below them continue to roll. dragonair wait in their depths, hungrily eyeing the prey battling an apex predator of the sky.

with one fluid movement, freya strings the bow over her back and tugs loose the straps keeping her legs in lyune's saddle. she crouches, snarling in a hissing, guttural language to her dragon, and when an opening presents itself, she takes it. 

the cape of her sygna suit flutters in the wind as she launches off of lyune's swinging body, arms outstretched to grapple the rider off of his charizard. 

freya uses tackle!
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 1:59:53 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

The sight of vaulting through the air was not one was expecting to see. [break][break]

In a rare turn of events, the ROCKET admin was actually caught off-guard.[break][break]

He didn't have time to grab his knife. If anything, there were scant few seconds simply to brace for impact. If he wasn't careful, both of them would go tumbling into the writhing, dragon-infested seas below.[break][break]

"Get the fuck off!" Barnaby roared, squeezing his legs against Lucien's sides for support while the Pokémon attempted to remain as steady as possible in the air. [break][break]

She didn't succeed in unseating him, but that left the woman perched precariously atop his CHARIZARD, likely looking for purchase where she could grab hold.[break][break]

There weren't many options here. Barnaby needed to use one hand to keep from falling, but the other —[break][break]

It went for her throat, attempting to grip with all his strength. Maybe she'd pass out and end this headache of an encounter.

[break]
MEGA CHARIZARD [3/3]
[break]

TOTAL: 200 MP[break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,646 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 1:29:31 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
it would have been easier if he'd fallen. but king's always told her she doesn't have enough weight to move foes head-on. there's a reason he still wins most (99.9%) of their hand-to-hand spars. she's impatient and reckless. but she's also ruthless. 

and quite adept at aerial acrobatics. it takes all of her concentration to stay on top of the charizard. fingernails sink into barnaby's thigh, one boot scrabbles for purchase on the charizard's hind leg, and the other swings uselessly in the air. 

gold eyes flicker up at him. it wouldn't matter if she fell - lyune would catch her or, worst case scenario, her dragons would greet her below, but she is nothing if not tenacious. 

and that .1%?

he twists a hand down at her and she does not think, just reacts. he grasps for her throat, but rather than finding satisfying purchase on her windpipe, he's greeted with canines and the snapping of her jaw on the webbing between his thumb and forefinger. 

freya uses bite!
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 20:18:22 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

should have known better.[break][break]

In the split second before teeth met flesh, a memory flashed into focus within his mind. , naked, with a searing red ring of marks cut into the meat of her shoulder. He remembered the odd vision he'd had that night, too, in which featured as a prominent face.[break][break]

Putting two and two together came too late. [break][break]

Barnaby didn't have time to pull away. Councilwoman as she was, there was no stately demeanor about now — she was feral, as draconic as the beasts that served her. Pain and blood erupted as soon as she chomped down.[break][break]

"FUCK!" The admin roared, his other hand reflexively releasing its hold on Lucien to then wallop the area around Freya's head and face.[break][break]

"You cunt!" There was particular venom in the way he spit out the last word. Emphasis on last, because without a grip on his CHARIZARD holding him in place, Barnaby's leg strength was not enough to keep his seat while also struggling with the weight of another person biting and holding like a rabid SNUBBULL.[break][break]

A sudden jerk sent them both tumbling into a freefall.

[break]
MEGA CHARIZARD [3/3]
[break]

TOTAL: 210 MP[break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,646 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 22:34:13 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
copper hits the roof of her mouth and viscous blood smears across her lips. a blow comes down on her head and stars daze over her vision, flinging her back to a time where she craved this. where she stood in front of the mirror and stitched scales into her skin with pink thread, flashing teeth until they were sharp as daggers. 

venom is spat at her face, an insult hitting reddened ears, a tightening jaw. lyune swings towards the mega charizard and they're jerked. 

and then they're in freefall. 

she releases her hold, clawing and grappling at him instead. her own face is a half-bloodied mask - a haunted, exhilarated grin - as she swipes uselessly for the notched wood covering his own.
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 2:14:44 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

The fall did not slake 's wild behavior. She was frenzied beyond recognition, all swinging limbs and snarling teeth. [break][break]

was no better behind the mask. Fury creased his face into a taught scowl. Even as they plummeted downward, accelerating at a dizzying speed, he tried to grip her clawing hands — hard — by their wrists.[break][break]

Before they could be taken by the roiling sea below, he'd seize an opportunity to swing a leg up and thrust it into her gut. The force would separate them, but at a cost:[break][break]

Sprawling fingertips clipped the edge of his mask as they parted, sending it careening into the open air.[break][break]

Revealed was a man with billowing hair, shoulder-length and crow-black, and flashing blue eyes — glossy from the fall, sharply incensed by the turn this battle had taken.[break][break]

was endowed with this fleeting image for the briefest of moments. A passing glimpse, obscured by the pounding wings of the admin's CHARIZARD as it plucked him from the sky.[break][break]

knew when it was time to strategically retreat. [break][break]

He urged Lucien on as the dragon spewed enormous clouds of SMOKESCREEN to shroud their getaway route.

[break]
MEGA CHARIZARD [3/3]
[break]

TOTAL: 470 MP[break]
+ 250 MP for "tying" an RT battle/mission[break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 0:06:27 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: