Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
SUPPLY: barnaby & marcus [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 1:10:27 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

Over the course of the conflict, ROCKET had set up rallying points as they made ground further and further toward the center of the island. These small encampments acted as key supply hubs and as bastions for injured operatives.[break][break]

rode toward one such hub, his usually pristinely-white GLASTRIER slick with blood along it's flank and belly.[break][break]

"Don't worry. It's not mine." He commented briskly to the medic that rose to meet him, sliding off the side of the large equid.[break][break]

"Well," A sharp intake of breath proceeded his boots hitting the ground. "For the most part."

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 185 MP[break]
+ 100 MP for supply mission[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in an RT battle/mission[break]
+ 25 MP use a mythical pokémon in your thread[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit2"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 20:39:23 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango marc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

's arrival is accompanied by a noticeable drop in temperature. the chill hanging in the air makes marcus look up from where he's sitting, but it's the blood painting the admin's glastrier that brings him to his feet.
[break][break]
"where are you hurt?" he asks plainly, lasering in on his throwaway comment, on the way he takes a sharp breath as he gets off the horse. his kirlia is summoned to his side with a snap of his fingers.
[break][break]
supply (2/2)[break]masked
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 2:31:00 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"It's hard to tell," Barnaby admitted, walking with the medic toward the makeshift camp that had been erected. Adrenaline coursed through his veins, numbing the painful effects of the several wounds he'd sustained.[break][break]

When he arrived at what he assumed to be an examination area, the admin began discarding the layers of garments hiding the injuries beneath. First his outer armor, then his tactical jacket; below that was a stiff undershirt, where blossoms of blood had bloomed on the dark fabric.[break][break]

Eventually Barnaby's chest was made bare for . There were more bruises than lacerations, but it was obvious that some form of blunt trauma had occurred. [break][break]

"How's it look, doc?"

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 195 MP[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 5:40:30 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
they walk to the privacy of the examination area. his lips part, but the request on his tongue never makes it past his teeth as begins to shed his clothes. his tactical gear comes off first, then he peels an undershirt sticky with blood away from his skin. [break][break] a gloved finger delicately traces along a laceration. marcus takes note of his injuries with a long look, then pulls his hand back. [break][break]"it could be worse," he says after a beat of contemplation. "i can get you out of here momentarily."[break][break]he reaches for antiseptic. his kirlia approaches the admin with hands glowing with cooling energy. [break][break]"were you hit by a pokemon or a person?"[break][break]
supply (2/2)[break]
masked
[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 0:06:05 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Feeling 's gloved finger trail down his torso, Barnaby reflexively tensed, but otherwise didn't react, even when the KIRLIA's healing energy began to pervade his being.[break][break]

"Both." Flashes of and came to mind, among others. He'd been a part of so many confrontations already.[break][break]

"May I sit?" [break][break]

Now that the adrenaline was beginning to wear off, an immeasurable tiredness had started to seep into every muscle of the admin's body. He couldn't remember the last time he rested over the past twenty-four hours.[break][break]

Without waiting for the doctor's assent, Barnaby eased into the nearest chair, wincing slightly as he did so.[break][break]

"How have things been on your end, doctor...?" He intentionally trailed off, hoping Marcus would share his name, at the very least.

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 205 MP[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 0:30:13 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"both?" he repeats, incredulous. "and this is the worst they could do? impressive."
[break][break]
there's a dry note to his compliment. his gaze moves towards the chair as he uncaps the antiseptic, then to as he shuffles over to it. it's unnecessary at this point, but he still accedes with an "of course" as the admin drops himself into the chair. [break][break]marcus' harried kirlia follows after him, arms outstretched and palms glowing with life dew.
[break][break]
"kotov," he supplies his name in the vacuum between barnaby's question and the trailing silence. he speaks as he approaches the chair and begins dabbing antiseptic on barnaby's lacerations: "things have been busy. there's too many injured coming through here — most of them in worse shape than you."
[break][break]
even he isn't spared from the wear and tear of battle. he favors the arm struck by 's lightning stiletto, the fabric of his uniform frayed along his bicep.
[break][break]
"i hope whatever is in that cave is worth our while."
[break][break]
supply (2/2)[break]
masked

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 1:49:42 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

To have any wounds at all was something to be critical of, not impressed by. Rather than verbalizing this opinion, however, simply gave an acknowledging nod.[break][break]

"I'd like you to have a look at my hand, too." He requested with a stiff exhale.[break][break]

Raising his left arm palm-up, Barnaby presented it to , haphazard gauze job and all. Beneath the bloodied bandages the doctor would find an angry bite wound in the flesh between thumb and index finger — made not by a Pokémon, but a councilwoman. [break][break]

was a vicious harpy.[break][break]

"The woman may have been rabid, if this is any indication."[break][break]

To the man's comment, he continued by replying, "Something worthwhile is down there, whether it be knowledge or otherwise." [break][break]

Information was power, after all, and Barnaby could practically feel the answers awaiting them beneath their feet.

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 215 MP[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 8:17:17 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"certainly." [break][break]
gingerly, he peels away bandages to expose the injury. his face colors with surprise just before speaks, eyes drawn to blunt teeth marks. human teeth marks. [break][break]
"she gave you a nasty looking bite," he says idly, applying antiseptic to the new wound. even if isn't actually rabid, her mouth still harbors enough bacteria to gamble infection. [break][break]his own mouth thins into a thoughtful line as the admin speaks, ambiguous enough to not give much away. as one of the people tending to the broken, the bruised, and the no-longer-living, he has high expectations for whatever they find inside that cave. rockets are a finite resource, after all, and best expended on something tangible and high value. [break][break]
"i believe you." he lets his kirlia worry over barnaby with her life dew once more, stepping back. "if that's all in terms of major injuries, you should be able to head back out in a moment. they'll need you if we hope to get into the cave before the league does."
[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 20:43:01 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Once the KIRLIA concluded her work and stepped back to return to her master's side, rose from his seat, wounds cleaned and bandaged as best as one might expect out in the middle of a battlefield. It would suffice until the conflict was over, at least.[break][break]

"Thank you for the treatment," Sincerity laced his words as he spoke, though his attention was on gathering his things in order to vacate the room for the next patient.[break][break]

"Doctor Kotov."[break][break]

Barnaby left the bloodied, tattered remnants of his undershirt where it lay on the ground, knowing that the supply tent here would have more, but did pluck the armor and tactical jacket into his arms. He moved to the tent's exit, pausing only briefly to throw an offhanded valediction over his shoulder before departing.[break][break]

"Take care."

[break][break]

[break]

TOTAL: 475 MP[break]
+ 250 MP for "tying" an RT battle/mission[break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","credit2"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 22:25:47 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
thank yous are a rare courtesy in the medic tent. usually he's cursed out, or brushed off once his patient can stand, or given the thankless silence of dead men. his appreciation is expressed in a wordless nod before he turns back to his station to prepare for the next. [break][break]"you, too," he echoes the sentiment over his shoulder. "try not to get bitten by any rabid women this time."
[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 0:20:40 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: