6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
MEMESIS [RT: SKY]
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 7:41:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i didn't like how you looked at me," he answers. "shouldn't you be aware you have that effect on people? you can't possibly be playing around with the mist without knowing that much!"

despite the self-realization, he switches his grip on his knife and readies his stance for another lunge. the distraction comes just in time to give the avatar of ruination space to breath.

the solgaleo, affected by toxins, reacts erratically at the ultra beast poison. though a creature of ultra space as well, it basically grew up on hoenn as opposed to the other side of the wormhole. resistance wasn't fully built.

it shifts away from the nihilego, and the shock moves it in between the two trainers.

"and why do i need to get dirty if others are willing to do it!" he shouts. "actually, they're all equally just looking for an excuse. aren't i nice for letting them cut in line?"

with his knife, he nicks part of his forearm instead. thunder cackles from the sky, with a bolt landing to the ground, barely missing elisabeth.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 18:27:22 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

"How much do you know about the mist?" Elisabeth asked, narrowly dodging the THUNDER as the vine swerved away from him, coiling in a semi-circle. He seemed close to both Silphs; maybe he knew something of Groudon and Tapu Fini's powers alike.[break][break]

Did he know more than she did? Curiosity relentlessly urged her onward.[break][break]

"You seem to have repressed this rage for quite awhile," she commented, assessing him. "I know prefers to fight to the death, but I never thought you were the same."[break][break]

Was it an artificial rage, or was this the person that truly was under his apathetic facade?[break][break]

She wondered.[break][break]

PSYCHIC energy lashed out from her Nihilego in an attempt to disorient the Solgaleo further, but the gleam in its eyes appeared unnervingly like that of its trainer.[break][break]

Maybe she'd miscalculated her last move.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x9).[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 16:51:18 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"rage? i wouldn't be wasting time if it was rage."

she really was bad at judging people, as he initially took her as. he smiles, giving a light chuckle as he amuses himself with his observations being right.

"this is excitement. fun. i like fun."

the nihilego doesn't find the mark on the solgaleo, or rather, the attack was ineffective. the dissociation it was currently experiencing was still a result of its toxins, but kyle's whistle gives it a moment of clarity to focus on him instead of trying to attack the ultra beast, but failing.

"the mist has the same properties of misty terrain, and the only known legend to bestow that ability on its avatar is tapu fini. everything else beyond that is speculation"

he looks at the sky before asking elisabeth a question. "do you want a fight to the death? i can offer that."

another nick on his arm draws blood. lightning from above strikes down the solgaleo, using it as a trigger for its metal burst to strike indiscriminately around the area.

the resulting explosion causes kyle to sustain another heavy blow on his body, triggering a second calamity in its chain reaction.

when in a pinch, close to death, or when killed, kyle can SUMMON A CALAMITY (an cataclysmic field of flame, thunder and rain) that scorches a large area around him. those caught in the area may become BURNED, PARALYZED, or FROZEN (up to moderator discretion or discussion with thread partners).

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 4:16:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Fun?" she repeated, as if the very word offended her sensibilities. "What could you possibly find fun about--?"[break][break]

But then her rhetorical question was cut off by the calamity that followed.[break][break]

All of the mountain peak became scorched and ruined, this time not by her own BARREN TERRAIN, but rather by 's own influence. Was this how it felt, she wondered, when others saw her influence their surroundings, making them so bleak and utterly lifeless?[break][break]

That was when the PARALYSIS began creeping up her legs, horrifyingly holding her in place.[break][break]

"Tch. Your theory doesn't hold," she commented as she struggled to regain her own footing, "seeing as MISTY TERRAIN would have prevented this affliction."[break][break]

The BERSERK FOG was similar, but different -- with TAPU FINI off the field, at least. That deity had never truly obeyed her.[break][break]

So she replaced her Ultra Beast with another Pokemon that did.[break][break]

AROMATHERAPY breathed into the space as her TSAREENA entered the field, soothing her mistress's ailments with a sudden flowery aroma that the Champion might have more associated the poisoner with.[break][break]

It brought to mind some of the nostalgia of her little flower shop, ruined so many months ago.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x10).[break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 16:34:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you're saying it's an ailment. have you ever thought of it as a buff instead?"

he struggles to get back to his feet, but the easygoing temperament remains. he remains on the ground as she was despite having a better constitution than her. she was paralyzed, but he was simply tired.

misery loves company, and kyle offers companionship.

"people being honest with themselves... isn't that a good thing?"

kyle's emerging hero complex has progressed into an ability to UPLIFT THE SPIRITS of willing people around him.

without the curse of the nihilego, the solgaleo manages to move freely once more. it roars, and it targets the new pokemon with heat crash, barrelling over the grass-type as it becomes an embodiment of the blazing sun.

"see? it's fun talking with peers. it'll be easier to read me too if your mind isn't so clouded with negativity."

barriers involving the awkward prerequisites of this ability are broken with kyle caring less about his words in this state. this kind of talk had been his bread-and-butter once upon a time.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 1:05:32 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Despite the precariousness of her position, Elisabeth found herself given to a sudden bark of laughter. "You mean to tell me the League has a newfound interest in honesty? That's rich." She couldn't help but think of the delusions of 's masochistic sense of self-righteousness, 's blindness to her own hypocrisy, 's martyr complex, 's savior complex, and 's... well, everything.[break][break]

She attempted to straighten herself, wobbling slightly; her current mood left her more unstable, both physically and mentally.[break][break]

"Do you think it'd be so much better, then, if everyone simply admitted what they are?"[break][break]

As the SOLGALEO charged in its dauntless inferno, her TSAREENA stood in place, a pitch-black TERA SHARD spinning as the creature became the glistening ebon sheen of a DARK-TYPE. The former Grass-Type crossed her arms in front of herself, weathering the blow even as she winced.[break][break]

"I don't think your little Aqua Assembly would last a day, if you did. At least Rockets know we are the villains in the story."[break][break]

All the same, an irritatingly upbeat sensation began to bubble to the surface of her laughter, leading to a giddiness of a different sort. She bit it back as best as she could, sensing it was as unnatural as the BERSERK FOG she'd cast the Champion in.[break][break]

"Unless you put them under the influence of some kind of sedation?" she snapped suddenly, annoyed by her unwanted change in mood. "What is this?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x11).[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 18:33:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"huh? league?" kyle shares her laugh back with a chuckle.

"why did you bring that up? are they living in your head rent free? i thought this was a one-on-one conversation between two individuals unbound by their office of employment."

projection is all kyle can conclude. he smiles at his judgement, unoffended that he's being referred to as a symbol of the league even though he's nothing but a piece in their board.

"what you said is something i agree, so i'm not sure why you laughed. i will correct you though. it's exactly because they're honest with themselves that it's on the verge of collapse every time. funny. i now get why that got you smiling."

that's why aqua is fun. the chaos and the drama behind each spat during the meeting was entertainment, even if it was a headache. as long as he's not the one in charge of it, he's willing to be a spectator.

eventually, her disposition changes. he joins her in some lighthearted banter.

"what is what? i'm the avatar of ho-oh. the only sedation his legends mention is death. do you want death?"

the solgaleo continues to fight with the grass-type in the background.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 6:28:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

This time, there was a genuine ring to her burst of laughter. It confused her Tsareena into pausing mid-battle, watching her mistress in evident confusion.[break][break]

"Why am I not surprised," Elisabeth said, shaking her head. "Everything in Hoenn is dysfunctional. Why not the Aqua Assembly, too?"[break][break]

Leaning against a nearby cliff-face, she attempted to hold herself and prevent this fit of mania from taking hold of her. Her expression shifted from amused to irritated, unable to decide between the two.[break][break]

"I must say, I didn't expect to joke about death with the Champion of Hoenn today." She exhaled sharply, doing her best to control the pace of her breathing. "Why? Do I seem like I have a death wish, Lopez?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x12).[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 0:39:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hmm, you're serious, confident and you're actually trying." he analyzes her right in front of her. his conclusion is vague, but not something that can be said to everyone.

"rather than a death wish, i'd say it's more like you're trying to live than just survive." he raises a brow, accompanied with a smirk. "you can't really say you lived if you play it safe, right?"

the solgaleo cloaks itself in fire like it's a fire-type and attacks the tsareena in its moment of getting distracted. heat crash crashes towards the tsareena in the background.

"i get why you're friends with matias now." he sheathes his knife. "you're not boring. i don't have to carry a conversation alone, even though we have nothing in common."

it's a subtle jab on how he treats his own life.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 3:56:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Withstanding his scrutiny felt odd, like being a specimen assessed in a zoo. He seemed pleased with whatever he found, at least, although she found that baffling, too.[break][break]

"I don't know that I'd call us friends," she said absently, the feeling that had come over her slowly ebbing at the mention of that man. was... an alliance, she supposed. A tentative one, as she supposed all relationships with him were, regardless of their origin. "He'd still kill me, I think."[break][break]

But was right. She wanted to live. Death frightened her more than anything else, because the dead frightened her. had proven no one really left this world; she'd buried enough corpses that she didn't want to face again.[break][break]

"You're not boring either," she conceded, regaining her bearings as her Tsareena did the same, just in time for HEAT CRASH to collide with the DARK-TERA TYPE. The Tsareena retaliated with a TERA BLAST, bursting with dark energies. "Though it's rare to hear I'm good for conversation. From people like you especially."[break][break]

People who should want her dead.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[break]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission (x13).[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
- 10 MP use terastallization in your thread.[break]
- 10 mp for incorporating interdream mist or spawning paradox pokemon.[break]
- 25 MP for using an ultra beast in your thread.[break]
- 10 mp use an avatar power in your thread.[break]
- 50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
- 100 mp for completing a rt mission (SHORE 2/3).[break]
- 200 mp for "winning" a rt battle/mission.[break]
TOTAL: 585 MP

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 4:10:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you're to blame for that," he tells her, tapping his temple. "it broke my filter up here, you know."

springtide storm becomes the solgaleo's ender as it fends off the dark-type move. necrozma's influence on him did make him resistant to such moves.

raikou and suicune both appear by kyle's side, but instead of attacking, they clear the skies. rain dance from the electric-type extinguishes the flames brought by his wounds and tailwind from the water-type sweeps any other impurities in the scene.

"you're free to go now," he tells her. "i think i already took much of your time."

the presence of two other pokemon, despite the friendly gesture, was still a threat by any means, whether kyle meant for it or not.

"you just haven't found your people yet if no one else says that." he chuckles. "but i'm not really surprised given where you are."

there are multiple interpretations of his words, but kyle leaves it ambiguous. it's the truth she cannot deny, and one that isn't as simple to fix.

130 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
20 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.
10 MP use an avatar power in your thread.
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.

TOTAL 620 MP

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 23:50:52 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: