pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
secret: temp and amor
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 4:29:33 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest grumbled as the place on his side pulled.[break][break]

He sat heavy in the chair he had been offered by , a needle and thread in hand as he worked on his own wound. Not enough time for the medical tent. He had too much shit to do.[break][break]

Amor would learn something very interesting about Tempest during all of this. He could and would overwork himself if Amor allowed him.[break][break]

It wasn't pretty to watch as Tempest knit his own skin together, but he just gave the occasional wince before glancing up at his boss.[break][break]

"How has the code cracking been going?" Last he had heard, not well.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 15:11:20 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor was not a master hacker like his friend Athena (), but that didn't mean he was entirely incompetent. was probably better than him at this as well, but sadly they weren't here to hold his hand this time. Whomever the League had hired to up their security he gave them props.

"Slowly, but....I think I'm going to manage...." If Amor had to cheat to win then he would it was that simple. Though he had finally found a crack in the League's defenses, a single chip that he could hammer away at, and then bulldoze his way through to get all the intel that they needed. "Jarvis....Get ready for download, because the moment I do this we are going to have less than three minutes to get all the intel, and then get out of here." It was risky to do what he was about to do. In order to get what they needed, he would have to temporarily giveaway their location, which meant the ones on the other side could track them.

Looking back at who was stitching himself up.

"How are you holding up? Once I get this data we are going to have to move quickly. Are you up for it?" Amor simply asked, though the question was moot. If Amor had to give the man a piggyback ride to safety then he would. He wouldn't abandon him, nor anyone else if he could help it.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 5:40:34 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I'll be fine. You don't need to worry about me." Deflected, but Tempest did offer a smile. It almost would seem like the truth.[break][break]

Tempest would run even if the stitches popped so long as his companion got away. His life was worth less than Amor's.[break][break]

(There was a lot that Amor would also learn to unpack from Temp's head.)[break][break]

"I don't have any mons that can fly left and I don't have any that can teleport. If we need something quick like that, I'll have to rely on you." He did have his Dhelmise, who could use it's ghostly abilities to phase him elsewhere but that did take a bit of charge up time.[break][break]

"You think the info we'll get will be any count in the end?" He hoped so.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 20:08:38 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

There were many things to unpack, but this wasn't the time or place. Already the bar on his computer was beginning to light up, and Amor just flashed Temp a smile.

"I've got it covered, you just stay breathing." Amor said simply as he watched the bar continue to fill up, it felt painfully slow. "All information is good, it might not always be apparent that it is, but it always has a use. It's up to us to find the use." That was something Amor sincerely believed, and in preparation he summoned his Gallade. Walking over to Temp he would extend a hand to the man to help him to his feet.

The download was almost complete, and the moment the bar was completed, Amor would eject the USB drive, and tuck it in his pocket. Grabbing his Gallade, he would just look at Temp.

"Brace yourself...." They wouldn't be able to travel to far in one go less it stress out his wounds further. Short bursts it would be. A bright light would flash around them, and suddenly they'd be about a hundred yards away from their site. "Jarvis....Activate cleansing protocol...." With that, there would be a very loud, and large explosion behind them presumably at their previous site.

"That should buy us some time...." He chuckled easily as he supported with his arm around the mans waist, and his arm around Amor's shoulders.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 19:01:30 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest was as braced as he could be. Which, was to say, he had already written off the wound as something to deal with later no matter the consequences. The help is appreciated, though, and Temp gives a small grin to when it's offered.[break][break]

Soon enough, they've got their data and they're out of the frying pan.[break][break]

That does mean, though, they're in the fire.[break][break]

The explosion was one problem, sure to draw attention. The other was the cloud of interdeam mist they had Teleported into. It hadn't been here before, so it must have rolled in while they were occupied.[break][break]

"Fuck." Is hissed out. Things loom in the shadows of the mist, peering at them. But were they real or fake?[break][break]

Either way, Tempest flicked out a pokeball. His Sandy Shocks stood tall, as strange as the mist that made it.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 21:28:55 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The mist....It was everywhere, and for a brief moment there is panic on Amor's face....Something in the mist that may or may not be there terrifies him, but after that second he composes himself. had dealt with him. Amor hadn't heard his voice since their foray into the mists together. Whatever she had done had silenced it, and Amor felt himself lighter as well. He just had to trust that, it wouldn't show up because he didn't know if he could protect Temp, from himself.

"I am starting to really hate this island....Next time, you, and are to find a resort where we can vacation." He stated it in his usual flat tone, but there was a hint of a joke there. "Zahak!" He called out, and from his shadow a Dragapult rose. "Disperse anything, and everything that gets to close to us...." He gave the order to his ghostly dragon as they started to walk through the mist. Amor needed to give Temp to recover from the first Teleport before they did it again, less he injure the man further.

Though that didn't stop Belus, the Gallade, from erecting a Protective barrier around them to keep the two of them safe from any, and all harm as they walked.

Between Temps, Sandy Shocks, and Amor's Dragapult he hoped that they would be enough to see the two of them through this.

TLDR
Amor summons Zahak the Dragapult!
Belus the Gallade uses Protect to keep them safe!
Amor has a moment of legit panic!

MP Total
+3 Posts +30
Participation +50
for incorporating Interdream Mist +10

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 0:08:47 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There was a mechanical whirring noise from Dog as it eyed it's trainer and . The other Paradox mon also drew it's attention. But it flitted it's eyes away, shaking out it's body in a noodly, strange dance; a Sunny Day that did little to help light up the thick mist.[break][break]

But it did illuminate a shadow.[break][break]

Massive. It let out a mighty cry before a Hurricane buffeted them. It blew the mist apart, revealing the giant, purple bird.[break][break]

"Icicle?" Tempest questioned the Galarian Articuno. It was her- the very same one he raised from an egg. He would know her anywhere.[break][break]

But she had no warmth in her eyes, just a red glow as she screeched again.[break][break]

Readying herself for battle.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 20:05:20 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The moment the bird came into view, Amor began to wonder if it was the same one that had appeared out of thin air at the meeting, but upon hearing call it by what he could only assume was a nickname. Amor frowned. This was not friend, only a foe. Amor had an injured Temp, and Belus was focused solely on protecting the two of them, if they Teleported now....It would be risky, there would be a moment where the barrier wasn't up.

"Zahak, deal with the creature!" He gave the order as his Dragapult turned it's full attention to the Galarian Articuno. With no hesitation the Dragapult unleashed a powerful Thunder Bolt at the bird in order to kick things off. While Temp may have held feelings for this thing, Amor didn't know it, or have any such relations. It was just another obstacle keeping him from getting his friend medical attention at the moment. Belus stayed close to them keeping the barrier up denying entry to everything hostile around them.

If he was cursed for his decision so be it.

TLDR
Amor tells his Dragapult to thrown down with Thunderbolt on Icicle!
Gallade keeps the Protect up!

MP Total
+4 Posts +40
Participation +50
For assisting another character/pokemon +10
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 17:52:06 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The bird shrieked again, a loud cry to the heavens. Wings lifted- and with it came chunks of the earth. Lifted by psychic force, the rocks hovered for a moment before being flung at , Tempest, and their pokemon. The Ancient Power trying to slam into them.[break][break]

"Why is she doing this?" Temp muttered, loud enough for Amor to hear. The mist was cruel- so far it had given him glimpses of a life he could no longer lead. And now, it was making him fight one of the pokemon he had raised from an egg himself.[break][break]

Icicle moved with a fury- but it was sluggish and strange. The memories that Tempest had of the quiet and calm bird not matching up with the fury he saw in front of him.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 8:46:08 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor heard the loud musing of his teammate, and he didn't have an answer. The Mist wasn't an exact science. Sometimes you got a crystal clear personification of what you wanted, and other times you got a nightmare amalgamation that couldn't be dealt with by ordinary means. If he could, he would like to soothe the thoughts in Temp's mind, but that wasn't in the cards.

"I don't know....But what I can assure you is this. That is not real, it's not your friend....If you trust me on anything do it on this. That thing is a corrupted memory, and the only way forward is to deal with it...." Amor spoke in his usual calm tone as his Dragapult unleashed another powerful Thunderbolt on the Galarian Articuno. Those few brief words were all the comfort that he could give his companion at this moment. The Ancient Power crashed helplessly against the Gallades continued protect, and Zahak took a hard hit from the chunks of mystical rock.

TLDR
Dragapult uses Thunderbolt again!
Gallade keeps them both shielded!
Amor talks to Temp!

MP Total
+5 Posts +50
Participation +50
For assisting another character/pokemon +10
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 0:48:14 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: