Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
A Thousand Words [M]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 4:53:32 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"it looks like we got lucky with the weather today." mika stood at the outskirts of petalburg, staring out at the sky and the beautiful trees lining the horizon. seemed like the most perfect, inoffensive place for a photoshoot like theirs. mika was thankful to find a photographer who'd been available for hire on such short notice, commissioned for what could only be described as a moment of whimsy. [break][break]

for all her excursions with her pokemon, she never had the chance to give them something material as a gift (other than food and necessities, of course). while they didn't necessarily understand the occasion or the need for the photos taken, they cooperated enough. mika wasn't too picky, and simply wanted some candids and a single group shot. so far, things were going smoothly, and petalburg city was as peaceful as it was uneventful. [break][break]

"ah, my bronzong tends to be a little airheaded. bronzong, please don't wander so far." other than guiding her pokemon to the right spot, though, she let the pokemon and ever do all the work. if he needed any help at all, she'd provide it, though her expertise laid far beyond that of a photographer. but she knew he also had experience as a ranger, so maybe being around all that nature helped, or maybe he just had a natural talent. she'd have to ask him later when she got the chance. [break][break]

for now, she was content with knowing that everything was going according to plan, although they did amuse themself with a simple thought: what does the world look like through his lens?

[break][break]

+ | hope this is a good place to start!

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#596DB3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
A Thousand Words [M]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 0:47:22 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

It really was such a beautiful day, but of course, that meant it didn't match his mood. He was tired and definitely wasn't feeling all happy and stuff, not that anyone around would be able to tell. His face was completely devoid of emotion as he set up his equipment, only looking away briefly to acknowledge the woman's comment.
[break][break]
"The perfect day to take pictures," he agreed, turning his face towards her. His blue eyes were hidden behind sunglasses, but even if they weren't, it would be unclear what he was thinking. As always, he wasn't too upfront with his emotions. Even his response to aiding her with this had been short and to the point.
[break][break]
With him just saying, 'I'll do it,' there hadn't been any beating around the bush or follow-up questions to her request. Just a simple response to her request to take pictures of her Pokémon. He hadn't even made a fuss about it being short notice when others might have. That just wasn't the type of person he was. And he loved his second job too much to turn down the opportunity, not that he would ever say as much.
[break][break]
Setting up didn't take long, and once he had finished, he grabbed his thermos of coffee and let it do its job of making him feel more awake. Though it couldn't completely make him feel awake, days on end without sleep would do that. The fact that he had brought coffee would be the only indicator that he was tired since it didn't show in his expressions or actions.
[break][break]
Putting the thermos down, he got to work. Taking pictures of her Bronzong was hard since it would sometimes move. Though usually, when that happened, his trainer would guide it back so he didn't have to follow it with the camera. It didn't faze him, though. Pokémon being unable to sit still was something he was used to in both lines of work.
[break][break]
So a Pokémon just not sitting still didn't really phase him. When she apologized, he waved it off. "Don't worry about it, I've had worse. One time, I was taking pictures of a Pachirisu, and the way it acted, you would think it was the one drinking coffee," he told her, thinking back to that job. He had managed to get the pictures, but it had been hard.
[break][break]
Speaking of pictures, "You can come check the pictures to see what you think so far. If you want, I could even add effects to the photos. Though you wouldn't get them back today if I did that since I would need my laptop for that," he told her as he gestured for her to come over.
[break][break]
He could just hand his camera over, but he wasn't sure if she really knew her way around a camera. If she didn't know her way around a camera, she could accidentally mess things up. And to ensure that didn't happen, he would handle the camera while she looked through the pictures.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + it’s fine

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
A Thousand Words [M]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 20:39:28 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

there was a small exhale of relief, and a tiny smile stretching itself on mika's face. she was happy to work with someone like ever, not only because he was willing to honor her request, but because his sense of professionalism made it easy for her to be around him. as in, she didn't have to fake being sociable or bright, and instead fell into an easy rhythm around the other. [breka][break]

at his comment about the pachirisu job, she couldn't help but give the smallest laugh. "hehe, i see! your experience as a photographer really shows, then. you're very impressive." he made it look easy, and mika appreciated that, because it made her feel like all she really had to do was stand back and watch, which in essence, is all she did. [break][break]

at some point, ever gestured for her to gather near, and mika obliged. her pokemon were relieved that they could act freely again, if only for a moment, and mika was simply thankful that they didn't get too rowdy, especially knowing the unpredictable nature of her bronzong and the fiery temperment of her talonflame. "sure. and yes, that sounds reasonable enough. i'll wait however long i need to, don't worry. oh..." [break][break]

"these are lovely so far." her voice was filled with a heartfelt nostalgia and gleam of happiness. the pictures were already perfect, so she could hardly imagine how much more perfect they'd be with the added effects. would her pokemon be embarrassed if she asked for a copy with some hearts floating around in the shot, too? the thought made her laugh, but then— [break][break]

"what's that in the background?" mika likely noticed it at the same time as ever: a small shape in the distance, the unmistakable form of a pokemon laying underneath one of the trees. it looked like a taillow: perhaps it was injured? [break][break]

mika glanced up from the camera and in the direction of the tree in question. sure enough, the navy blue blur was still there, barely moving, its pained chirping barely audible over the clamor of mika's pokemon. oh no.

[break][break]

+ | appreciate the patience!

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
A Thousand Words [M]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 23:22:43 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

As she spoke, he nodded. "You wouldn't think that I had just started out. I've only been into photography for a few months. It was only supposed to be a hobby, but you can see how that turned out. Once I found out I had a knack for it, it was pretty easy to turn it into a second career," he said with a small shrug, talking more than he normally did. Though he talked more than normal, it was still said in a monotone voice, like he had read all of this off of a card.
[break][break]
He had captured some pretty good shots and, wanting to see what Mika thought, he gestured for her to come over. When she said she wouldn't mind waiting, he nodded. If she wanted to add effects, he would have to hear what they were. After all, he wouldn't do anything to a picture that the customer didn't want.
[break][break]
"Thanks," he said, his attention fixed on the camera. Gratitude always left him a bit flustered, not that he really showed it. It was always more noticeable when he looked at the person, though, since he had an easier time keeping himself from reacting when he wasn't looking at the person. He was able to keep the blood from rushing to his face.
[break][break]
He was about to tell her everything that could be done to the photos when he noticed something in one of the photos. Behind his sunglasses, his eyes narrowed a fraction. It looked like a Pokémon. Was it a Taillow? Was it injured? That's what it looked like.
[break][break]
It seemed Mika noticed it at the same time he did. Instead of responding, he looked at the spot the photo had shown. And, like on the camera, he could see a Taillow. Even from where they were standing, he could see that it was injured.
[break][break]
Barely casting her a glance, he slowly approached. It didn't react as he made his way closer, probably too injured to do so. "Don't worry, everything is going to be fine. We'll get you to a Pokémon Center," he reassured the Pokémon, his tone softening like his expression.
[break][break]
Before they did that, he wanted to treat it a bit. Looking through his backpack, he retrieved some medical supplies. Although these were more effective on humans, they would suffice for treating a Pokémon in an emergency. At the very least, they would provide the Taillow with some relief until they could reach a Pokémon Center.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
A Thousand Words [M]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 0:20:20 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

ever's skill in photography was something admirable, alright. that he only just started out, but quickly picked up on the skill to the point where he could make a living off of it? certainly something, indeed! and it had been the photography that helped cultivate an eye for detail. the injured taillow might have gone unnoticed had it not been for the camera, after all. [break][break]

she wanted to say you're welcome, but attention shifted to the taillow, and the words died in her throat. still, she figured that it'd be fine as long as they took care of the poor injured pokemon. as ever approached the startled thing, mika gathered her own pokemon, and put all of them inside their poke balls with the exception of bronzong. "we'll come back to this later," mika explained. they had hoped to keep kronos out all the while, though, to get them used to being around others. [break][break]

the blue-haired ranger caught up to the other, carefully regarding the injured pokemon, as well. "how is it looking?" he had mentioned a nearby pokemon center, mika figured she could carry his things or ask her pokemon to assist them with moving. "thankfully we're not too far from the city's pokemon center. it won't be long at all for the little guy." [break][break]

she felt a sting of sympathy. any creature, pokemon or human, deserved a chance to thrive on their own. whatever struck this poor taillow was lucky that the bird was only injured, and not dead. fallen navy-colored feathers and dark spots on the grass told a story about an ambush, though mika felt grateful that the pokemon had survived such an attack. "do you need me to carry anything for you?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
A Thousand Words [M]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 6:04:55 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

In the background, he could hear Mika talking to her Pokémon, but since he was focused on the Taillow, he wasn't really sure what she was discussing with them. However, that didn't mean his guard was down. He just believed that a conversation paled in comparison to an injured Pokémon. That's the way he saw things anyway. Then again, he had always had a soft spot for Pokémon.
[break][break]
While she dealt with her Pokémon, he slowly approached the injured Taillow so as not to spook it. Not that he thought it was in any condition to try anything, but it was better to be safe than sorry. So he would approach the Taillow as he would any Pokémon that could turn aggressive.
[break][break]
"Its injuries are pretty bad, but I don't think they're life-threatening," he explained upon hearing her question. Even so, it had to be in pain, and he didn't like the idea of a Pokémon being in pain any longer than necessary. So even if the Pokémon Center was close, he wanted to at least reduce its pain.
[break][break]
Unfortunately, the best he could do was tend to it with human medicine. Though it was kind and safe for Pokémon, so it wouldn't harm it, it wouldn't have as much of an effect as medicine meant for a Pokémon. But something was better than nothing.
[break][break]
"I know we're not too far, but I don't want the Pokémon to be in any more pain than necessary...." he trailed off as he realized what he was doing. "I mean, we could at least reduce its pain until we get to the Pokémon Center. I have some Pokémon-safe medicine that could reduce the pain, at least to the point where it's more comfortable. It's more effective on people, but something is better than nothing."
[break][break]
After saying that, he started tending to the injuries as best he could. Once he was sure the Taillow was more comfortable, he turned back to Mika upon hearing her question. "Sure, could you carry my camera bag? I can carry him as long as I'm careful, but I'm afraid if I try to carry too much, I could jostle the Taillow."[break]

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
A Thousand Words [M]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 20:48:51 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

a sense of relief flooded mika the moment ever said it wasn't life-threatening. though the ranger had guessed as much, herself, it always helped to hear other people say it aloud, too. [break][break]

he had normal medicine available for the taillow's use, though it seemed that both him and mika had been thinking the same thing: a pokemon center would be much better. still, there were a walk away from the nearest center, and it would be important to help the taillow in the meantime. [break][break]

"i think you're doing a great job," she commended, voice falling to a gentle softness so as not to disturb the taillow anymore than it had already been. "this will help keep it stable until we reach the center." she hadn't much experience in the way of treating injured pokemon, but she'd certainly take ever's proactive mannerisms into consideration whenever the opportunity next presented itself. [break][break]

"yes, of course i can carry that for you. don't worry about it. i'll be careful, as well." her training would always be put to good use no matter what. in this instance, mika felt confident that she could do that for ever, at the very least. she went back to the space where their things were, and started packing everything up and carrying it in the most efficient manner possible (she ended up giving her own bag to bronzong, who held it sturdy with its heavy metal arms). [break][break]

then she returned to ever's side, nodding at once. "i've got everything. we can head out once you're ready." [break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
A Thousand Words [M]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 15:20:08 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Compliments always made him a tad uncomfortable. He had spent sixteen years never receiving one, only to receive them quite frequently over the past three years. It just wasn't something he knew how to deal with, so a lot of times he just chose not to deal with it.
[break][break]
At the moment, he was dealing with it by focusing all his attention on the Pokémon. He wanted to make sure he didn't make things worse, after all. "He probably would've been stable anyway, but it's better to be safe than sorry," he pointed out at last, deciding not to tell her that he had done it to prevent the Taillow from feeling any more pain than necessary. Not wanting to get into that again.
[break][break]
Returning to the task at hand, he didn't even pause from what he was doing as she asked her question. After answering her, he was relieved that she would be able to carry his stuff and would be careful, not that he really showed it. He did give her a nod as a way of saying thanks, though.
[break][break]
Once he had tended to the wounds to the best of his ability, he would carefully pick it up. "I'm ready now, let's go slowly. I don't want to jostle the Taillow," he said as he began to head in the direction of the Pokémon Center.[break]

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
A Thousand Words [M]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 1:19:29 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

she nodded. she wasn't one for compliments, either, but a few close people in mika's life taught her the value of positivity, no matter the form it takes. everything was already in place, she simply awaited ever's judgement. [break][break]

"i still think it's nice that you took the initiative in the first place. and we can never be too careful about the kinds of dangers we meet out here." his words were plain as day, yet mika couldn't help but wonder if there was some hidden meaning behind them. if there were, it wasn't her place to probe. [break][break]

as ever stood to his feet, the injured taillow delicately held in his arms, mika nodded and brought along their supplies and pokemon, handling everything as gently (but firmly) as possible. "alright, i'm following right behind you." [break][break]

they slowly made their way towards the pokemon center, quiet in their journey so as not to disturb the taillow. as sure as the sun rises and sets in the sky, mika was sure this taillow would recover, but it would only do so thanks to ever's effort. as they entered the threshold, the blue-haired ranger nodded at the other, a feeling of pride and goodwill swelling within. we did a good thing today, they thought. and that was a fact.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
A Thousand Words [M]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 0:31:51 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

With her carrying his belongings, the walk to the Pokémon center was made easy. He didn't have to worry about maneuvering the Pokémon that way. She was content enough to go at his pace, which in retrospect wasn't that fast, unlike his usual brisk walk. But then again, he didn't usually have an injured Pokémon in his arms either.
[break][break]
As they walked to the Pokémon center, silence lapsed between them. Not that he really minded. In fact, he usually preferred not talking, which was part of the reason he tended to wander around so much outside of ranger duties.
[break][break]
The walk wasn't long, and before too long, the center came into sight. He walked into the building relieved to find it relatively empty. That was good. It meant they wouldn't have to wait to have the Taillow seen to.
[break][break]
Head raised high, he made his way to the counter. "Hello, we found an injured Taillow," he said, pausing to gesture towards Mika before continuing. "And we would like to have it seen to."
[break][break]
With that said, he passed the bird Pokémon over to the nurse, who assured them she would take care of its injuries. Watching her walk off, he turned back to the woman. "They have this handled. It probably won't take too long."[break]

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
A Thousand Words [M]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 22:59:05 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"that's good to hear. thank you for your hard work, ever." the day certainly got away from them. at the very least, they accomplished what they set out to do, and even got to help out a wild pokemon on top of it all. overall, it felt like a success, and mika once again felt gratitude towards the other for all he'd done. [break][break]

"i'm glad we were able to help out. you were pretty inspiring today — i'll have you to thank for not only some nice pictures, but for helping out that taillow back there." she'd want to be in his presence again, that much was certain. perhaps next time, when mika came to pick up the photos, they could spend even more time together. [break][break]

"maybe that'll be a venture for next time, then." they would mark their calendars, and count themselves lucky that kind people like ever still existed in the world. maybe they'd even get into some ranger escapades next time, as well! [break][break]

for now, mika was content with returning ever's belongings to him, and letting the day go as quickly as it came. [break][break]

a promise for next time. [break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Thousand Words [M]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 23:46:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: