twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,891 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: IA
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 10:38:55 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"i'll pick up where i left off. well, as much as i can, anyway."

because some may not require him; a ghost of the past; some may have already moved on.

like illeana, for example.

"the league needs all the help it can get."
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 14:33:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]pick up where he left off…

once, that had included her. now? she’s not certain it does.

”the league could definitely use your help.”

she sounds more like a colleague than anything and it hurts, she realizes, to feel a wall slipping up between them.

and it could easily be avoided… if she would just say things left behind.

”are you picking up where you left off for anything else?”

it sounds innocent, mostly.

15 search for suitable locations to set up camp/base (e.g. an abandoned building).

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,891 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 7:58:24 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"i've tried," he responds, somber at first, "but i found that the world doesn't wait for me. it moves on, and rightfully so."

his gallade shifts suddenly, turning to send a PSYCHO CUT at the darkness on the other side of the room. and then another. and another. but it's no use in stopping the swarm that rushes toward them.

"—!"

KZuu14ug
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 13:30:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]mild anxiety begins to claw its way through her system.

”about that… i have something to tell you.”

is it too late?

”i’m — !“

the swarm of megalopolans quickly cuts off whatever she had intended to say, their jaws snapping together in supernatural ways. they reek of iron, of carnage and disaster, and she has to bite her own tongue to keep from succumbing to fear. a pokeball is yanked clean from her belt and released, the hulking golurk within rising to full stature. the megalopolans get closer and she swallows down bile.

”go!”

her golurk manages to pull shadows from the world around them. it wraps them up in a frenzy before unleashing them upon the megalopolans, z-move: never-ending nightmare trapping them within the shadows. she reaches toward alex and all but yanks him toward the door, her golurk following behind to guard their back as the trapped megalopolans snarl after them.

15 search for suitable locations to set up camp/base (e.g. an abandoned building).

🗺️ utilize a z-move in an advantageous way.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">