WEAVE ME INTO STARDUST
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 1:23:54 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","border"]
[attr="class","lyric"]YOU'LL BE THE RUIN OF ME, WON'T YOU?

[attr="class","textbody"] He isn't sure what is and what isn't. By the time that Beast takes him to the Medbay, Jayden spends the next several hours in a cursed sleep. It's not at all like the peaceful slumber incurred by 's DARK VOID.

[break][break] It's hours of feverish nightmare, full of fitful sleep. As if he's being plunged into deadly waters by Dmitri's hand, again and again. The sight of a snarling , which warped into the memory of plunging a sword into his chest again and again.

[break][break] Eventually, when the sky dips into purple-black paint and stars peal across the night-time sky, he lapses into wakefulness. The admin groaned, shifting, expecting to see by his side but instead sees his sister.

[break][break] "Nomi...?" he says, ice crystallizing around his bed. "Is.. is that you?"

[break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".maomao"] --accent: #7F6779; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maomao"] width: 480px; margin: 0px auto; background: #111; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; } .maomao b { font-family: Poppins; color: var(--accent); } .maomao i { color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 0.5px; } .maomao a { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/10px 'Playfair Display'!important; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao:hover .pkmnlist { right: 20px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist { position: absolute; right: -50px; width: 50px; top: 5px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist img { margin-top: -10px; height: 45px; filter: grayscale(1); } .maomao .pkmnlist img:hover { filter: none !important; } .maomao .top { height: 250px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/02/6c/e0/026ce08459bb4fe642c90c0bb0188a80.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 30%; } .maomao .lyric { font: 12px/15px 'Playfair Display'; text-align: center; color: #999; letter-spacing: 10px; padding: 0px 30px; } .maomao:hover .lyric span { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; font-weight:bold; } .maomao .border { background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.8); padding: 10px 0px 5px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom: 2px solid #333; } .maomao .textbody { margin: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 12.5px/15px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; color: #ddd; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 30px 50px 10px; border: 1px solid #222; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); position:relative; } .maomao .oocbox { padding-top:5px; font:11px/11px 'Roboto'; text-align:center; border-top:1px solid #222; margin-top:20px; letter-spacing:10px; } .maomao .oocbox a { font-family: Playfair Display!important; color: #444!important; font-weight: bold; padding-left: 10px; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao .bottom { background-color: var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; opacity: 0.5; height: 20px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
WEAVE ME INTO STARDUST
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 11:51:16 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

She wasn't the first to visit him - she'd accompanied to the infirmary (blood dripping from bruised knuckles, a confusing mess of deja-vu) and then she'd had to deal with the book. She hadn't wanted to leave Parker's side, but the other woman had insisted Nomi do what the "big bad" Rocket Boss wanted...and anyway, the book was dangerous, wasn't it?[break][break]
The last thing they needed was more suffering.[break][break]
As she locked away the mysterious violet book in her office, intent on studying it as soon as possible with 's assistance, she'd convinced herself that 's presence ought to be enough to keep safe - stable - until she could go to him. She hastily discarded her blood-soaked blouse and skirt in favor of the spare clothing she kept in her office, then hurried back to the infirmary. She rushed over to Parker, only to be urged to go sit with Jayden - "I know you wanna check on him, Nomes."[break][break]
Except, then she'd been called away to the RKS Machine. Then she had nearly died at Holo's hand. Then she had become an Avatar and her world changed forever.[break][break]
It was two days (an eternity) later when she finally arrived at Jayden's bedside, skin pale and clammy, expression haunted even as he lay unconscious before her. Fern had departed - to wash up or find food or get some sleep, she figured. As she sat, she took one of Jayden's hands in her own, and found it so cold, she worried for half-a-second that he might really be dying. When his eyes fluttered open, she noticed the ice spreading out from his body, coating the metal bedframe with a crackling groan.[break][break]
"It's me," she assured him softly, doing her best to hide her distress. "I came to check on you. Are you...how do you feel?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Directly following the events of DISSEMINATE II

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
WEAVE ME INTO STARDUST
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 16:11:40 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","textbody"] The sight of Nomi jerks him awake. He flinches for a moment, overcome with the sight - the memory? - of her screams. Of shards of glass and diamond. Of a snarling beast and 's call for his removal.

[break][break] Moonlight streams into the window, his sight growing blurry. It nearly feels the way it did that night at Sootopolis Bay, PALKIA'S influence tearing apart the seams of reality and ultra space. Then, looking at Nomi, he is back again.

[break][break] His fingers grip the edge of his bed, crystallizing the edge of the blanket into a sheet of ice.

[break][break] "Where am I? What happened?"

[break][break] Breaths of air puff out laboriously, his forehead clammy with feverish sweat.

[break][break] "Did I die?"

[break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".maomao"] width: 480px; margin: 0px auto; background: #111; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; } .maomao b { font-family: Poppins; color: var(--accent); } .maomao i { color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 0.5px; } .maomao a { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/10px 'Playfair Display'!important; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao:hover .pkmnlist { right: 20px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist { position: absolute; right: -50px; width: 50px; top: 5px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist img { margin-top: -10px; height: 45px; filter: grayscale(1); } .maomao .pkmnlist img:hover { filter: none !important; } .maomao .top { height: 250px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/02/6c/e0/026ce08459bb4fe642c90c0bb0188a80.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 30%; } .maomao .lyric { font: 12px/15px 'Playfair Display'; text-align: center; color: #999; letter-spacing: 10px; padding: 0px 30px; } .maomao:hover .lyric span { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; font-weight:bold; } .maomao .border { background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.8); padding: 10px 0px 5px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom: 2px solid #333; } .maomao .textbody { margin: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 12.5px/15px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; color: #ddd; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 30px 50px 10px; border: 1px solid #222; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); position:relative; } .maomao .oocbox { padding-top:5px; font:11px/11px 'Roboto'; text-align:center; border-top:1px solid #222; margin-top:20px; letter-spacing:10px; } .maomao .oocbox a { font-family: Playfair Display!important; color: #444!important; font-weight: bold; padding-left: 10px; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao .bottom { background-color: var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; opacity: 0.5; height: 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
WEAVE ME INTO STARDUST
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 17:11:12 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Die?[break][break]
"Oh Jayden..." she breathed, and this time, the grief came unbidden. The pain must have been horrible, for him to, upon waking, assume he had died. "No, you're alive. We - we saved you."[break][break]
Had they saved him? If 's Avatarship was any sort of testament to the life one lived after bonding with a ruinous beast, Nomi couldn't help but wonder if killing him would have been the greater mercy. It wasn't resentment that rolled off Jayden in waves, as it did her, but there was...something. An emotion bubbling beneath the surface of his weakened state, a storm threatening on the horizon.[break][break]
Hate, she thought, remembering. Chien-pao's weapon is hate.[break][break]
She ran her fingers over the ice until they met flesh that was nearly as cold. With a sudden fervor, she grasped Jayden's hand tight in her own.[break][break]
"You don't remember any of it?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
WEAVE ME INTO STARDUST
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 8:41:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","textbody"] 'Saved me.'

[break][break] Jayden's thoughts can barely connect, so fraught they are are with pain and suffering, but one look at seemed to stitch it all together.

[break][break] His sister's inherit warmth and concern stitched him back into the pieces from just a single look.

[break][break] But her fingers ran over his stained flesh (stained with blood, with hurt, with hate) before suddenly gripping his own. He flinched at the contact.

[break][break] "I - "

[break][break] What could he remember? He couldn't remember.

[break][break] "I can't -"

[break][break] Sudden panic gripped him as the inner recesses of his mind struggled to combine all the thoughts and feelings that he had at once. It was overwhelming. His fingers gripped her harder, perhaps a little too tightly — Jayden gripped onto like a man on the edge of a cliff, desperate for safety.

[break][break] Flashes of a memory took over him. The sight of and burning amber. The dagger-sharp smile of Alexei dawning upon him, threatening his very existence. The look of betrayal from the likes of as he disappeared behind the border's smoke.

[break][break] He shattered.

[break][break] Hands slipped into his hair, gripping with a sudden ferocity as agony tore through him.

[break][break] "I can't...!"

[break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
WEAVE ME INTO STARDUST
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 21:23:50 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

He flinched at her touch, and it stung more than Nomi would have liked to admit. It's not you, it's...he's under a lot of stress...[break][break]
But then his grip on her hand tightened and he pulled himself closer to her in a frenzied panic. She'd seen this look on his face before - a lonely corridor, a sudden anxiety, the ghost of 's love - and it scared her: Jayden was normally so calm, so stoic, so serene.[break][break]
But when ice was too cold, it burned.[break][break]
Nomi did not know what to do. She wasn't a doctor, and she wasn't a therapist, and she wasn't actually anybody's sister by blood. That doesn't matter, a part of her insisted. But what if it did? If she and Jayden had grown up together, would she know how to take care of him? Would this feel more natural, easier, less heartbreaking?[break][break]
She did the only thing she could think to do, lest he rip his hair out in his distress - or, Arceus's forbid - attempt to claw out his own eyes. She directed her thoughts at Kallistatus and demanded, mentally, HELP HIM![break][break]
All of a sudden, they were ripped through time and space: no longer in the infirmary, but laying together beneath an infinite starry galaxy. Jayden tumbled over her, and she caught him, holding him close in her smaller form, both of their breathing coming in quick bursts.[break][break]

The Unown Dimension. Kallistatus had brought them here. Nomi gaped at it, the second time she had been blessed by its ethereal beauty. Would being here temporarily remove Jayden from Chien-pao's influence?[break][break]
Even if it doesn't, it should weaken it. Maybe enough to actually get through to him.[break][break]
"Jayden...?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
WEAVE ME INTO STARDUST
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 19:27:18 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","textbody"] He sucked in a sharp breath.

[break][break] In an instant, the world whirled beneath his feet and then, all of it was gone — everything. Ground dissolved into an expansive void, blue-tinged space swallowing everything in it's path. When Jayden blinked, he realized that he was no longer in the Rocket sub. Was no longer in the hospital room, where things went to die.

[break][break] They were somewhere else, no longer confined to the restrictions of the normal world and the new sort of suffering that he had inherited from his patron's bond.

[break][break] It felt, suddenly, easier to breathe.

[break][break] His sister clutched at him and his fingers curled around her shoulders, already feeling the warmth seep into his skin. Whether it was because of the influence of the Unown cloud that swirled above them or her presence itself, his heart stuttered eventually into silence.

[break][break] "Nomi," he whispered, as he held her in his arms. "What did you do?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
WEAVE ME INTO STARDUST
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 14:05:21 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi felt tears of relief welling at the corners of her eyes. Jayden was looking at her with wide-eyed confusion - but there was a lucidity to his gaze that hadn't been there before. She could actually see her brother staring back at her, instead of the crazed, panicked, unfamiliar man in the hospital bed.[break][break]
"I took you to the Unown Dimension," she explained, hugging him close. "I thought - I thought maybe it would help."[break][break]
Ruination has no power here.[break][break]
The Unown danced and swirled about, forming incoherent sentences with their letter bodies - every so often, one would separate from the larger group to loop around the two humans, curious and whimsical. Nomi smiled at them, reassured by their presence.[break][break]
"Isn't it amazing?" She squeezed his hands, as if to ground him amidst the stars. "It's one of the powers the Unown bestowed upon me. The ability to take people here."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
WEAVE ME INTO STARDUST
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 5:20:33 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","textbody"] 'I took you to the Unown dimension.'

[break][break] Understanding dawned on him as soon as his sister spoke the words, but despite of what she may have expected, it was not relief that followed it. He did not feel an ease upon the absence of the frigid emotion in his chest. He did not alleviated at the absence of the crushing weight of his hateful potential being released from his senses.

[break][break] No, instead, he felt an ache. A loneliness that could never be sated, echoing forever in the crater that was now his heart.

[break][break] He blinks slowly at the floating shapes in the sky, suddenly remembering the report that he'd only heard murmurs about. Behind closed doors as he flashed in and out of a feverish sleep.

[break][break] The Unown? What? They -

[break][break] His mind suddenly clear, the pieces finally came together.

[break][break] "You're an avatar too."

[break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
WEAVE ME INTO STARDUST
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 3:45:04 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The word had grown far heavier as of late.[break][break]
"Yes," she answered, that simple admission carrying with it the storied history of all creation: as if it were an incantation - or perhaps a softly spoken magic spell. "The Unown call me The Visionary."[break][break]
As they pulsed with white-hot cosmic power, ethereal and lovely, the Unown spelled out various words - innovator, seer, prophet, dreamer, kin - and as they did, shimmering blue crystal sprouted from the ground and morphed into a wide, flat slab: the Unown Dimension's version of a projector screen.[break][break]
Within the crystal, a scene began to play out: Nomi and , venturing into the RKS Machine. Things go well, until Nisa Holo of the DRK Triad traps them inside the simulated universe, hoping to kill them. When all seems lost, Nomi is able to summon the full set of Rocket Unown, and together, they help her and Isaac escape to their dimension - the one Jayden and Nomi are standing within at that very moment.[break][break]
As the scenes from Nomi's ascension played out over and over, on a continuous loop, she let her gaze drift back to Jayden. Hesitantly, she reached for him, taking his hand. It was so very cold.[break][break]
"Does...does Chien-Pao call you anything? Did it...give you a title too?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights