Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 20:02:37 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Wow, Hazel. Your house is pretty nice."[break][break]

Frank let his gaze wander the space within his friend's home. While he wasn't very knowledgeable about interior design, he felt that the décor suited a professor and history buff well.[break][break]

"Thanks for inviting me over. I could have just stopped by the school, you know," Frank said as he followed Hazel from room to room.[break][break]

Yet his wide smile revealed how pleased he was to be there. To have a friend.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".frank2"]--accent:#C8D2DA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us. these, our bodies, possessed by light.
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 0:12:06 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]“Ah, thank you. It’s been an exercise is personal comforts.” He was far less extravagant than his other half, but their home had become a blend of the two men. Classy and well kept, but not over-stuffed with Hugo’s gaudy knicknacks.[break][break]
He waved a hand, brushing off the suggestion. “Don’t be silly, you’re a friend. You’re welcome here.” He cast a smile back toward Frank as they made their way to the kitchen. “And in any case, it was kind of you to visit.”[break][break]
The breakfast nook there was a comfortable one—with soft seats under the wide bay window that allowed the warm afternoon light stream in. “Sit, sit.” From one of the cushions, his espeon cracked on eye open at Frank. Then yawned and turned himself around, tail tucking closely around him.[break][break]
Despite his recent efforts toward recuperation, there was no way that Hazel had forgotten how to play good and proper host. It was bred into his Galarian nature. Prim and proper and well-versed in social nicety. He spun on his heels and moved to the stove.[break][break]
“Do you prefer coffee, or tea?” He busied himself with his own cup in the meantime. Earl grey was an immediate choice, made as easily as breathing.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- mission: putting on a front[break]
- buddie... :3

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.enzo]--accent:#b0a7db;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 15:28:21 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank did not need to be told twice to take a seat; the breakfast nook seemed delightfully cozy. He lowered himself onto the cushions next to the Espeon and made himself comfortable. If the Pokémon allowed, he would attempt to pet it, too.[break][break]

"Coffee, please," Frank said. "And if you have milk and sugar, or creamer, that'd go a long way." He could not be considered a coffee connoisseur or snob in any sense, for he liked his caffeinated drinks sweet.[break][break]

While he waited, he removed a thick envelope from the briefcase he had brought with him. Inside were printed photographs of various objects of interest from the Ultra Desert. These were the purpose of his visit.[break][break]

Unfortunately, none of them were exciting sarcophagi containing MUMMIES, but Frank supposed real life was nothing like the movies.[break][break]

"So how've you been, Hazel? Anything new going on in your life?" he asked as he slipped the stack of photos from the envelope.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us. these, our bodies, possessed by light.
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 22:19:36 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]Nicodemus humored the offering of pets. The feline’s head tipped up, chin stretching on his neck to show that he would like his scritches there, please.[break][break]

Hazel glanced back again to eye the espeon with amusement. “He must’ve taken a liking to you, he doesn’t usually warm easily. Took months for him to come around to Hugo.”[break][break]

He poured the coffee from its pot at the response given, then turned to grab a small carafe of milk from the fridge. “Sugar’s right there already,” he nodded at the ceramic container in the center of the table. He offered the mug of steaming liquid out to Frank before going back for his own cuppa.[break][break]

There was a brief pause as his eyes lighted on the envelope that had been set out—keen with interest. But it could wait, he could be patient.[break][break]

Sliding in the seat opposite, he let his hands curl around the mug to warm his cold fingers against the radiating heat. “Better than I was before,” he relented, a somewhat exasperated sigh slipping free. But then again he was prone to exasperation wherever his health was involved. “Nothing interesting has happened, unless you count grading midterm papers as the pinnacle of entertainment.”[break][break]

A small laugh followed, no more than a scoff, really. “But what about you? I’m certain you’ve had much better luck than me.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 15:14:57 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank accepted his cup of coffee, added a teaspoon of sugar, then poured enough milk into it to make someone lactose intolerant suffer from GASTRO ACID. After stirring, he sipped the warm brew and let out a contented sigh.[break][break]

"Perfect."[break][break]

Frank sat up a little straighter as Hazel joined him at the table. "Hey, sometimes no news is good news," he said cheerily.[break][break]

He was not about to admit that he often found that kind of life boring, even if he was not going to begrudge someone else for living it. Instead, he pushed the stack of photos toward Hazel.[break][break]

"I got these for you from my trips to Ultra Desert. I want to go one more time, and I thought if you were feeling better, you'd be interested in joining me."[break][break]

He sighed again, this one a little more wistful. "It'd sure beat dealing with all the shit at work."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 14:45:36 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Hazel watched Frank add the milk to his coffee, a brow lifting in amusement. “I think you prefer cream with a splash of coffee, actually,” he teased lightly, laughing as he idly dunked his teabag a few times to stir the flavor and allow it to diffuse a bit more.[break][break]
His fingers slipped down to rest on the table, tapping idly as his chin dropped into his other hand. “I suppose you’re right about that,” he said on the edge of a sigh. He had come to expect that much of his process was an exercise in baby steps. Which, for Hazel, was a bit of a challenge.[break][break]
But Frank was right. It might have been monotonous, but at least he was up and moving rather than facing that tedium while ill, and stuck in bed.[break][break]
The photos, however, were a welcome distraction. This was what he would have liked to be doing in his spare time. Very much so. Hazel visibly brightened, bit by bit as he sifted through the shots that Frank had procured. “Oh! These are so fascinating. You got so many!”[break][break]
At the offer, his hands clapped together and his eyes rose to meet Frank’s with the sort of delighted fervor that could probably only be found in a complete and total nerd. But of course, Hazel had always known that about himself. “Yes! I would enjoy that greatly—this would be exactly the breath of fresh air I’ve been looking for.”[break][break]
He faltered a bit, though, at the added remark. A small frown pulled at his mouth and he sipped at his tea for a moment, head tilting. “What do you mean? I thought things were going well?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 17:48:25 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank chuckled at the quip about his coffee preference, but otherwise watched in silent amusement as Hazel flipped through the photographs. His smile only widened when the other man agreed to join him on the next trip.[break][break]

"Great! You'll want to bring strong Pokémon if you have them. There are some FIGHTING-TYPES and desert Pokémon that dwell there."[break][break]

His smile vanished, however, as soon as his friend prodded about work. Frank sighed and sat back. He sipped his coffee before answering, "It was going well for a while, but we invested a lot into RotomTV when started working with us as a client.[break][break]

"However, they changed their mind—they wouldn't say why—and took their business elsewhere. We've been dealing with a black mark on our reputation ever since. We've been losing clients, especially the big ones."[break][break]

He shook his head, an uncommon gloom shrouding him.[break][break]

"I thought I could start over in this new country, Hazel. I have someone here who depends on me. I can't let him down like this."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 14:26:59 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
“I should be able to accommodate that, certainly!” While he might not have had the buffest team, he could at least attest to the fact that it was comprised of natural foils to fighting types. It lifted his mood considerably—something to look forward to in the coming weeks.[break][break]
Though his enthusiasm curbed as Frank went on to explain. “That’s a terrible stroke of luck,” he murmured, still listening as the whole ordeal expanded into something significantly impacting.[break][break]
Opportunity, however, stirred in Hazel’s mind—a consideration of what options Frank might be able to take. But he kept his civilian life quite separate from his affiliations. His ties to Rocket not quite as well known as others might’ve been. So to speak of them with Frank was a risk.[break][break]
It wasn’t often that Hazel found himself friends that he considered himself fond of. They might not have been too alike in many ways, but he found himself reluctant to risk the loss of that connection should he find Frank vehemently against the likes of the organization.[break][break]
His fingers toyed with one of the photographs, the pointed edge poking at the pad of his pointer finger as he hummed in thought. “I suppose then, it’s a matter of what lengths you’re willing to go in order to avoid that.”[break][break]
When he looked up again, he smiled, not unkindly. “I can understand, though. The risk of disappointment is a terrible feeling.” One he grew up with and knew like a bedfellow.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 17:46:00 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

"It's not just that, though." Frank set down his coffee on the table, suddenly feeling as if drinking any more would turn his stomach into a pot of GASTRO ACID.[break][break]

"I've already disappointed this person once before." He paused, unsure how Hazel would react to the truth. But he was the first person Frank had ever considered a friend in a long time, and friendship had to mean something.[break][break]

So Frank sighed and steeled himself for Hazel's disapproval. "I've been to prison. This person was depending on me, and then I was incarcerated for three whole years. And I don't think he's fully forgiven me for it yet."[break][break]

A rueful smile curled his lips as he shook his head.[break][break]

"I'd do anything to make sure that doesn't happen again."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 19:16:29 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Hazel's frown only deepened as Frank continued. Setting down his cup, his hands laced together neatly on the table in front of him. He'd never considered himself the sort to be adept with giving advice.[break][break]
But at the very least, he could provide an attentive ear.[break][break]
"Surely if they're this important," he replied carefully, "then.." Okay, so Hazel was a lousy reassurer too. Friendship, real and authentic, was difficult to navigate, he decided then. But worth the effort, yes? No matter how awkwardly Hazel fumbled through it. He liked to think so.[break][break]
"Oh." The silent ah followed as understanding settled in. He wondered if Frank expected him to react negatively. Maybe he would have, if he'd been void of his current affiliations. "May I ask what for?" It seemed like pertinent information. And in any case, his words were laced with curiosity rather than criticism.[break][break]
His head tilted as he mulled over a response. "I can see why that might be cause for concern." Each word was a slow, measured tread forward.[break][break]
Should he have been angry? Lashed out over the omission of this particular detail of Frank's history? Well, that felt terribly dramatic and silly, if he was being honest. A careful smile returned to echo his friend's. "Then it's all about the connections you forge now, no? Anything is quite the insinuation."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 11:56:01 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

So far, Hazel seemed to be withholding judgment, so Frank pressed on despite his nervousness. He despised feeling awkward and vulnerable like this; it went against his nature as a charming guy who made people comfortable.[break][break]

Better to rip the bandage off, then, instead of tiptoe around it. "Embezzlement, tax evasion, and money laundering," he said, bluntly.[break][break]

Hazel's careful smile was reassuring, at the very least. Frank found himself smiling back, trying to soften the blow of honest admission.[break][break]

"And yes, you're right. The connections I forge now matter the most. I thought the RotomTV connection was solid, but even I could not predict their change of mind."[break][break]

He did not dare mention the business contract he'd entered with , a known criminal, whose deep pockets were keeping Frank's own company afloat for the time being. But one client alone could not support an entire business.[break][break]

It was only a matter of time before Caffey Financial Group went under.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 19:44:34 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
It wasn't difficult to tell that Frank seemed out of his element in sharing this information. Hazel found that he could relate - apart from his partner, he had a difficult time being so prone and expressive about personal matters himself. It was practically akin to pulling teeth, so he was patient as Frank chose his words. Understanding of it.[break][break]
"At least it wasn't for murder," he finally remarked in light response, his words an attempt to draw some sort of levity to the moment.[break][break]
"Perhaps that's the danger of dealing with media and news outlets." He lifted a shoulder in a short shrug. "Fickle." His finger tapped at the tabletop methodically in thought. The option remained - to suggest ties that could be forged, or not. Was the risk worth it?[break][break]
"Those charges, though, all lend to a proficiency with money management," he said, pausing with a rueful smile, "aside from the bit about being caught and charged, of course."[break][break]
He hoped that the tease was enough to indicated that he was not put off by Frank's revelation. "Which makes sense for a financial group. but if that's not panning out, there are always other means to utilize those talents."[break][break]
His fingers steeple together in front of him. "It's a matter of whether or not you wish to continue keeping your hands clean."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 23:50:19 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank was taking a sip of his coffee when Hazel voiced a subtle suggestion, a promise in the pause between his words. Frank's eyebrows shot up into his forehead.[break][break]

First, because upstanding citizen was surely suggesting something illegal. And second, because the prospect of salvaging his own financial situation was incredibly appealing. And what was a little dirt on his hands, considering what he'd already been through?[break][break]

Setting his cup down onto the table, Frank said firmly, "I said I'd do anything, Hazel. I meant it."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 5:11:35 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Hazel exhaled slowly, fingers tapping together. He deliberated only a moment later over showing some of his hand, but perhaps trust could work both ways.[break][break]

He’d proven that he wouldn’t hold Frank’s history against him. Hopefully the same could be said of Frank. Hazel did have Hugo to look out for too, after all.[break][break]

And he would do little to jeoparadize his husband (even if he was the more flippant of the two of them.)[break][break]

Frank repeated himself, and Hazel understood. He supposed he could understand— wouldn’t he also do anything possible to ensure that he avoided disappointing or hurting his partner?[break][break]

“In that case, your talents might prove useful within Rocket rank,” he said simply. As if anyone might suggest such a thing offhandedly as a solution to an issue.[break][break]

Swift, efficient problem solving.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
BUSINESS AS USUAL [M]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 19:23:57 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank's eyes grew wide at such a casual mention of Team Rocket. Those words had been the last ones he expected to hear out of Hazel's mouth. That could only mean his friend had some connection to the criminal organization.[break][break]

Frank could not help but wonder what a sickly academic like Hazel did for them. History? Recordkeeping?[break][break]

Taking another sip of his drink, Frank contemplated his response. Finally, he said, "I've actually thought about that before, especially given my criminal record. I told Damien I'd stay clean this time, but…"[break][break]

He ran a hand through his silver hair, weighing the pros and cons of working for a crime syndicate with the kind of reputation Team Rocket possessed. "He'd understand, I think. I hope."[break][break]

Frank raised his eyes to meet Hazel's once more. "What kind of work do you think I'd be suited for, knowing what I can do?" he asked.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission | outfit

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]