Yuina Higashi
Sky: Lasciel & Yuina [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 23:37:42 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

After her first run in with a rocket in the air... Yuina was hard pressed to be back up patrolling a perimeter in the air around the island... The last thing she wanted to do was get knocked out of the sky again, but really was it any worse than the threat of getting lost at sea and drowning or perhaps fall into a hole in the island and fall to her death? There... weren't a lot of great options, for helping out in this fight... And she was doing everything that she could to push those away, just at least until something gave in... She couldn't break down now, and refuse to fight, not when they were in the middle of everything... But what needed to happen for this to be over, for this 'war' to end?[break]
Suppressing what she could for now, Yuina was mounted with Sapher the Charizard, and had Bronson out with her, the Tropius patrolling along with them in the air. She just hoped that this time wouldn't end up so bad as the last time she fought someone in flight...

notes[break]
Sky Mission RT with [break]
+50 MP participation; +10 MP Mission Post[break]
Total MP: 60MP[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
31 (appears way younger due to distortion)
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
170 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 17:05:53 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
Why was the air so full of people this day? Well, probably more of a rhetorical question. Lash knew the answer. People were trying to stop one another from reaching the island and the potential distortion within. Well, she probably was the only one who cared all that much about the latter. But, by now she was used to people trying to bar her entry into those anyway. Given the situation, she had outright assumed that the league would at least try to do so. It was in their nature. She would say that she did not fault them for that – but she very much did. So, she didn’t.

Instead, she simply bet on the fact that both sides in this dumb conflict were notoriously disorganized. As she flew into the airspace of the island on top of her Hydreigon, she simply assumed that no one would be able to tell friend from foe at a distance anyway. The League would probably be prone to letting her go anyway and she had good reason to not trust any of them either way. Hence, the one still looking like a middle-schooler continued onward at full speed, even as she spotted two silhouettes ahead of herself. “Get ready to dodge whatever, just in case,” she ordered hr mount while steering straight into the gap between the two fliers. If she could just leave them behind then that would serve her just as well, be they friend or foe.
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,251 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 18:59:59 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Sat astride Sapher's shoulders and donning her ranger's uniform, Yuina kept a close watch on the surrounding air space as Bronson moved through the air just below them, but Sapher snuffed and bared his fangs as his keen senses caught on to something moving towards them. Yuina feared the worst, at first, she couldn't know what to expect from everything she had faced thus far, but as she turned with Sapher who keyed in to the strange black and blue Pokemon that moved through the air, the person sitting atop it wasn't wearing a mask... But she definitely didn't recognize them as someone she should know...[break]
Yuina motioned Sapher foward, putting herself between the girl and their Pokemon and the island space, looking out to the pair that was approaching.[break][break]
"Who are you, what are you doing up here," Yuina called out, it was the only way to assess the situation, she couldn't just go attacking anyone who came close to her, though on some levels she felt like the instinct wouldn't be too uncalled for given the gravity of everything that was going on...

notes[break]
+10 MP Mission Post[break]
Total MP: 70MP[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
170 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 20:03:44 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
Well, at least they did not attack immediately. That was good. Well, for them it was probably bad. An aerial blockade really did not work if you tried to stop someone with words. Even now, Lash was not going to just stop, really. They were not going at full speed, no, but she would still pass between the two of them unless there was some actual intent to stop them. She only slowed down a bit so that she could actually hear what that girl was saying.

That voice did sound vaguely familiar, after all. Just blazing through would probably be more likely to lead to a fight. As was, that person could at least follow the dragon. “I’m Lash. And I am flying,” she replied, casually and with a bit of a smirk. That was a perfectly valid answer to the question, after all. So, she would have liked to just leave it at that.

However, she sighed, knowing that she would have to elaborate a little more. “I got business on that island. No intention of fighting anyone but I can’t afford to let a chance slip me by.” If there was even a chance that the distortion rumours were true, she had no time to waste. Hence, she would fly on, picking up speed once that one had a chance to reply or whatever she wanted.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,251 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 1:27:27 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Well, that pretty much said everything it needed to say, the way the girl was just going to brush her off and try and get to the island anyway. Yuina was almost offended, rocket or not, surely this wouldn't be just some civilian flying around, but in any case, how were they just going to scoot on by and pretend like nothing was about to happen?[break]
"Uh, yeah, that's not how this is going to go," Yuina returned, moving Sapher again, and the Charizard moved on his wings to get in front of the strange blue dragon again, and Bronson moved to keep close to Yuina.[break]
"I don't know if you're just a civilian or what, but you can't go to the island," she said, she wasn't sure what the girl thought was going to happen, but Yuina wasn't just going to let her go by like nothing.

notes[break]
Total MP: 80MP[break]

close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
170 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 14:33:26 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
Another sigh. What a silly woman. All League people were like that, weren’t they? Then again, looking at this person, Lash could not really think of her as a League person. Yeah, she looked derpy to her, but that probably due to their current dispositions rather than any actual factors. She looked vaguely familiar. But right then, Lash was too preoccupied with their current situation to really care much about that.

“And why not? Because you say so.” She shrugged, exaggeratedly. “Please, Alex, that’s just stupid. It’s just an island. And if there is some distortion or wormhole or whatever, then everyone has a right to check it out. I mean, what else are you going to do about it? Protect me by attacking me up in the air? Now that’s just flawless logic.” She sighed again. That name felt natural. Maybe she had met this one before. If she had, it had been a while. “Besides, for all I know you could be a criminal trying hide criminal evidence. So get off your high horse there.”

- wormhole
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,251 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 17:49:49 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

This was... Yuina wasn't quite sure what to do? The girl wasn't attacking, but she wasn't going to stop either, and then she called her a name like she knew her? Yuina had definitely never seen her before...[break]
"Okay, first, that's not my name, I don't know you. Second, I'm not a criminal. I'm with the rangers," Yuina argued, but she still wasn't backing down.[break]
"Look, I don't care if there's infinity energy or a portal, or what on this island, unless you give me a good reason to let you through, like showing me you're not with Team Rocket, then we're not moving," she returned. Did she need to attack if she wasn't being attacked, not necessarily, but then again, the law of the land here was pretty different and morally gray, something Yuina had learned very quickly. That wasn't how she wanted to act, but she was out here for a reason, and she was going to uphold that and maintain her perimeter of the island.

notes[break]
Total MP: 90MP[break]

close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
170 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 20:46:08 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
“Anyone can claim that,” she simply replied, shrugging. Could have sworn that was the right name. Well, not really. Honestly, she didn’t know at all. It didn’t quite matter to her, one way or another. If this girl did want to introduce herself at some point, she could easily enough do so.

Not that it would change things. Not like Lash could prove that she wasn’t with Rocket, either. Proving a negative was difficult at the best of times. Granted, it was more difficult when it was actually true, but only nominally so.
Hence, they did not slow down, either. That girl was not attacking yet either, which probably meant she was not the type to just up and do that to random strangers. Probably the best proof that girl could give that she wasn’t a jerk.

Didn’t say a thing about Rocket or League though. They both were capable of either being decent or rude, after all. “I could write ‘I am not with Rocket’ on the most official looking page of my notebook if that helps you,” she added with a shrug. “But what does it matter anyway? You might not care about the wonders of the world like distortions or infinity energy or whatever. I do. I am going to take a look for myself. The only thing that matters is what kind of person you are. Do you shoot at those that don’t antagonize you because of vague orders like a good little drone, or are you an actual person making her own decisions?”

- wormhole, infinity #2

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,251 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 21:10:03 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Lofting there in the air astride Sapher's shoulders, Yuina just... Couldn't bring herself to do it... In all of the incidents she had faced thus far in this conflict, the idea of battle and conquering the given field was mutual, or even in most cases the rockets were always the ones that attacked first... Rocket or not, without being able to confidently say so, how could Yuina call herself better than those rockets if she just out right attacked with little to no good reason...? It... She couldn't justify it, for better or for worse... Was it her assignment to maintain a perimeter and keep anybody from getting through, yes, but, what did that assignment mean if she had to blindly and without forethought attack anybody that came through just... Just because she was 'supposed to'.[break]
Yuina could be sure that the girl was a rocket, she'd almost blatantly enough identified herself as such, but it just felt so wrong to attack without real cause, even though the smallest, tiniest part inside of her, something in the very very back of her mind, it was like she could almost feel something screaming at her, that this wasn't how she was supposed to handle the situation...[break][break]
Yuina held off Sapher and motioned for Bronson to stand down, but she didn't say anything as she watched the girl pass, what could she say? Nothing about the situation sat right with her, and if she had her choice, she was just going to pretend like this whole interaction never happened. If only she forget a handful of things all over again...

notes[break]
+10 MP Mission Post; +100 MP Mission Complete; +300 MP Mission 'loss'[break]
Total MP: 500MP[break]

close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
170 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 21:21:31 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
No response, eh? Well, that wasn’t unexpected. She noticed that girl slowing down and stopping the pursuit. “Thanks for being decent,” Lash called out before she got out of earshot, though whether that was meant in a genuine or in a sarcastic way remained to be seen. After all, she was still very much abusing this.

Then again, she only abused this because the League had decided that she had no right to go there. Lash did not care if they found a legendary slumbering turtle-pokemon that unbeknownst to man was actually the foundation of Hoenn’s landmass there, the remains of an alien spaceship that crashed there through a wormhole or whatever.

Lash just wanted to check for distortions. She was willing to beat up any League person that tried to get in her way, but she liked this too. Sometimes, one could win just through words alone, after all. Though, she definitely had to chuckle to herself. This small frame definitely did have advantages after all, didn’t it? With a smirk and a smile, she carried on. But she figured that this would not be the only obstacle, so she returned to her game-face soon enough.

wormholes 5

5 Posts x 10 MP=50 MP
Complete = 100 MP
"Win"=200 MP
Total= 50+100+200=350 MP

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 19:07:38 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: