POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 10:19:42 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Mailmen

"...Do you think they'd know if we opened the bag?"[break][break]

It had been the one instruction given to them, alongside the actual order to carry supplies through the winding tunnels of this mystery island. Don't open the bag. No explanation on why not to open the bag, not even a tiny hint as to what was inside this thing. Even the feel of the bag somehow defied description, as if the whole thing was stuffed full of foam.[break][break]

But really, hadn't they earned the right to look at it? Mysteries always needed solving, and with all the grunt work Alba had been performing, he deserved a little excitement in his life.

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

Resurfaced Treasure: Supply[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x1)[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

Total: 60 MP

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#3628c5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .fainted img"]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
723 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
Supply: Alba & Shred
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 16:25:44 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
"Oh no, I'm not falling for this."

You're busy peering through your binoculars at distant battles, but you don't need to look at Alba to tell what's he's thinking. You can already tell from the tone in his voice that no matter what you say or do, he's made up his mind. Even if Declan Walsh himself was here, that wouldn't stop the man from opening the bag. Hell, you're not even sure that Arceus himself could prevent him from pulling the zips and undoing the clasps.

"Look bud, normally? I'd be more than happy to indulge this curiosity, but I've kind of got a thing going on right now." You fruitlessly attempt to protest. "My schedule is completely packed. If I don't get this job done in fifteen minutes time, it screws up everything else, and that's bad for... reasons. A lot of reasons."

Reasons you can't tell him, lest he screw it up, but that doesn't matter. He doesn't need to know about "Operation Yoink", so you're not going to tell him. You just need him to not throw any wrenches in the works.

"Didn't they ever tell you about... Fuck, what was it? It was like, about curiosity? And there was a Skitty, and something happens to the Skitty, and... Look, it doesn't matter, alright? Just don't worry about it."

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
241 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 22:24:29 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Mailmen

Shred wasn't wrong; up until about fifteen seconds ago, Alba was going to open the bag no matter what his partner in crime said. What could this random guy possibly say to overturn the natural order of things? Bags were meant to be opened. That was a fundamental law of reality. Nothing would ever change that.[break][break]

Except for one word, that was. Or, well, it was technically the whole sentence, but one word in particular was the one that made the man stop and pause.[break][break]

"Reasons, huh?" It was sort of like holding up jerky in front of a dog that was trying to grab some other jerky. The gears in Alba's head clicked forwards and backwards, trying to figure out the path he wanted to take.[break][break]

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm not a Skitty, so clearly whatever you're trying to say doesn't matter here." It was bait. It was an obvious lure— no, more like a disco ball attached to the end of a fishing rod, trying desperately to be seen with its million spotlights. After all, he still hadn't opened the bag yet.

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x2)[break]

Total: 70 MP

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
723 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 19:39:19 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
"Oi, who're you calling a Skitty?"

Uh oh. You've taken the bait. Then again, how were you supposed to avoid it? What, were you just supposed to stand there and let him insult you like that? You won't tolerate it, and ESPECIALLY not when it comes to Skitty! With a scowl on your face, you snatch the bag away from Alba, pulling it close to you. Your hand rests upon one of the many clasps, as though making some kind of threat.

"Would a Skitty do this, huh?" Your fingers tap upon the metal, as though emphasising that supposed "threat". Any thought of Operation Yoink is pushed aside by the need to prove that you are, in fact, sick and cool. "Would a Skitty open the bag, huh? Would they? Would a Skitty do something that mattered?"

...Yeah, this isn't your finest moment.

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
241 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 20:17:01 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Mailmen

"Yes."[break][break]

No. What bit are you even saying yes to? All of it? Well, you definitely didn't mean to call him a Skitty — okay that's not completely true, but it hadn't meant to be this personal — and a real Skitty would be too stupid to open the clasps, not have the opposable thumbs needed to even do it, and not give a damn about the bag to begin with. They liked moving objects, and that bag seemed determined to keep every crease, fold and bend in exactly the same place.[break][break]

…But it's way too late to say anything about that now. That's completely untrue, of course, but it seems more fun to let this pantomime play out. So the look of surprised turns into an entertained smile, one that wouldn't look too out of place on a Purrloin, and that "Yes" keeps hanging in the air, with no other words to accompany it.

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x3)[break]

Total: 80 MP

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
723 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 21:20:02 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
"...What?"

You've lost track of the conversation. Are you supposed to open the bag, or not? Which of those options makes you the Skitty in this scenario? You idly tap your fingers upon the clasps, trying to untangle the mess of a question you asked and the answer you received, before calling it quits and giving up entirely.

"Alright, look: I'll meet you halfway." You declare, extending half of the bag over towards Alba, as though offering it to him. "You open one clasp, I'll open one clasp. That way, neither of us are Skitty, and we get to see what's in the bag. Deal?"

You think it's a pretty good deal. After all, it means you won't take full blame when this stupid decision inevitably backfires on you.

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
241 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 19:55:01 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Mailmen

"Uh, sure…?" This is… technically what he asked for, but somehow it felt like he was losing by doing this. Or maybe he was winning? "Yeah, that makes sense." Alba reaches for the outstretched bag slowly, not necessarily out of caution, but more because the entire thing had spiralled completely out of his understanding in the span of a few minutes, if even that. But if you didn't know where you were going, you might as well head forwards, right?[break][break]

Below the cavern floor, the Heatran writhe. In some other part of the underground, Team Rocket and their mortal enemy fend of a pack of the Lava Dome Pokémon, but this fragment was meant for them alone. A faint rumbling is all that reaches the ears of this… whatever this was. This business deal? That seemed about right.

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x4)[break]
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.[break]

Total: 100 MP

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
723 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 17:22:48 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
With both sides in agreement, you open your clasp, and he opens his. Just like that, the bag plops open, revealing the contents inside, that being... Pokeballs? Lots and lots of Pokeballs. At least a dozen, if not more. Thinking about it, you suppose this makes sense. After all, this is an active warzone, and winning a war means you need plenty of troops.

Still, though, it doesn't really answer the question. Sure, you know that they're carrying Pokeballs, but that's almost the same as saying that you're carrying more, smaller bags. What's inside the Pokeballs? Idly, you grab one of them and tap the button, releasing... a gaggle of mice?

"Ma?"

"Us?"

"Ho?"

"Ld?"

Awh, fuck yeah. Look at these guys! They're sweet!

"Dibs." You claim, tapping the button again to return the Maushold to their Pokeball, before unceremoniously attaching it to your belt, along with all the rest of your team. Then, you push the bag over towards Alba. "C'mon, you pick yours, too."

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
241 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 23:30:25 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Mailmen

…Yeah, that made sense. The fact that it was something that made sense was almost disappointing? All that mystery and intrigue and all-around confusion, only for it to be a bag full of Pokéballs.[break][break]

Wait. Hold on one second. The things that were in the Pokéballs were…[break][break]

'Hold?' Inside the Pokéball Alba picked as his own was a Maushold.[break][break]

'Maus!' Inside the Pokéball Alba picked up to double-check was a Maushold. (Was he… a grandfather now?)[break][break]

'Haus.' Inside the next Pokéball was a Maushold.[break][break]

'Auuu…' And the next.[break][break]

'Maushold!?' And even the final one. No less than twenty-four tiny creatures were now roaming about the cavern floor. It was an almost sinister sight.[break][break]

"Shred. I think the real Skitty is whoever's orchestrated this." A shadowy, under-the-table plot to bring entire families of mice face to face with the horrors of war… That was the only possible explanation for all of this.

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x5)[break]
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.[break]
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

Total: 510 MP

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#7269d6;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
723 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 3:03:03 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Wow, that sure is a lot of mice. What did Team Rocket need with so many Maushold? Perhaps you would be better off not knowing the truth of this matter. Whatever the reason, it couldn't be good.

You take a moment to watch the mob of mice as they mill about. With so many household of Maushold all together, it almost seems like there’s a whole community of them gathered here. You could even call it a Vermillage… A Rattown…? A Cheesecity? Okay, look, not all your names can be as good as Ursabloodmoon. You’ll leave the evolution of this yet-to-be-discovered Maushold evolution to the scholars.

…Well, this was fun, but you should probably get going.

”I don’t think any Skitty would orchestrate this. A Raticate, maybe, but not a Skitty.” You shrug, handing the bag over to Alba as you check your watch and look to the horizon. ”Now, we’re already two minutes late, so pack it up and let’s get going.”

MP TOTAL:
SUPPLY - 100MP
5 IC POSTS - 50MP
ASSISTING A CHARACTER (HE HELPED ALBA OPEN THE BAG IT COUNT) - 10MP
COMPLETING AN RT MISSION - 100MP
PARTICIPATION - 50MP
LOSING (THEY WERE TWO MINUTES LATE :WORRYPOINT:) - 300MP
TOTAL = 610MP.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 23:35:40 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: