Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
One In A Billion [M]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 20:15:58 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

the routes leading up to lavaridge town were their own reward for traversing; it tested not only one's speed, but their stamina when it came to scaling the inclines and climbing over the occasional rock or two. mika considered it a good challenge for when she wanted to do more than just a casual run. though by all counts and measures, she was on a casual run, pumping her legs and arms and pacing herself for the rest of the trail ahead. once in a while, she'd nod at the people she passed by on the trail, whether it was a trainer, traveler, or another person trying to get the most out of nature. [break][break]

however, something crossed her path, and it wasn't any normal pokemon, either. while it moved with such speed that it practically blurred, mika could make out the defining tails of a ninetales, but instead of the off-white, cream color it normally is, it looked paler. brighter, somehow. its gleaming eyes and streaks of blue had mika agape: was it shiny? [break][break]

it seemed to be on the run, and it darted away from mika after a second of hesitating. mika figured that a rare pokemon like that might be worth chasing, or at least investigating to make sure it wasn't injured. however, they realized they weren't alone, and they spotted another figure just up ahead the path of her. "hello," mika began to say, "did you see that ninetales just now?" perhaps they could look for it together, since it did cross their paths, after all. [break][break]

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

mission: shiny hunt

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#596DB3;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
One In A Billion [M]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 19:53:43 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It was part of his training routine, well at least one of them....Normally he would just use a treadmill at home, but he had been cooped up in the manor, and by extension the HQ far to much lately. It was beginning to feel claustrophobic, and now that he had a team of three working under him, he was going to have a lot more responsibility. So he was on a familiar path heading around Lavaridge, the rocky, and heated terrain was a suitable challenge. Amor needed this sort of challenge, it tested his endurance, his durability, and his ability to avoid obstacles at a moments notice. However he wasn't jogging, instead he was going full tilt, sprinting as fast as he could on the path.

That was when he saw it....It was a Ninetails? Though the coloring of it was completely off, and it dashed past him, and even though he tried to keep up with it, it soon vanished away from him. Trying to keep up with a four legged pokemon was not wise, and now he was hands on his knees gasping for breath. Forcing his body upright so he could suck up more air into his deflated lungs he tried to pinpoint which way the fox went. It had been a bright silvery color, it's tails tipped with dark blue. It was almost like a calligraphers dream.

As he was catching his breath he heard a new voice call out behind him, and he looked to see a stranger, well he would say stranger, but judging from how they were dressed, and the light bead of sweat. They were probably on a jog, or run like he was. A charming smile graced his lips at her question.

"Yeah....I tried to catch it on foot....It didn't go so well...." He mused with an easy smile.

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
One In A Billion [M]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 0:52:55 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

as the other spoke, it gave mika a moment to assess the person in front of her. to call him athletic might just be a bit of an understatement, he had a build and a drive that mika envied if only because it meant she still had a long way to go until she was satisfied with her own training. still, she wasn't expecting such an easy smile, a charming affectation that didn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. [break][break]

she smiled softly, a small breath like a laugh escaping her lips. "well, you're quite fast, then. you might have even caught up to it if i didn't keep you waiting." maybe if she hadn't stopped them both to think about the matter, they'd both be on its trail, already. "perhaps we can go after it together? it's heading up the path, after all." and they both seemed dedicated to the cause of staying fit, not to mention that if they still wanted a physical challenge, then following the ninetales was the way to go. [break][break]

and it'd give mika a chance to really push herself, after all. it wasn't everyday you met intriguing people on runs like these. "oh, my name is mika, by the way."

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

mission: shiny hunt

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#596DB3;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights