played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 22:23:15 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

why are tinkatons so violent? momo had thought her own tinkaton, aimi, was already a little on the aggressive side, but hers is nothing compared to the ones roving throughout hoenn, knocking down corviknights and destroying metal structures. then again, she vaguely remembers her time spent in paldea, and how when her parents allowed her to get a tinkatink from the region during their vacation there, and yet they were advised by many to 'never let the tinkatink evolve if they know what's good for the world.' [break][break]

so this violent fate is universal for tinkatons, after all... "aimi, please, remember you're better than these other tinkatons, okay?" momo tells this to her pokemon, knowing full well that if she left her eyes off the tinkaton for even a minute, the hammer pokemon would be joining her sisters in this reckless destruction. "come on, don't look at me like that. let's just keep the other ones away! we can't have them terrorizing everyone like that..." as a tinkaton trainer herself, momo feels obligated to help, and scaring away a group of tinkaton that managed to bring down a small radio tower in rustboro city is a good way to start. [break][break]

of course, she's not the only interested party. it seems people have been trying to rid themselves of the tinkatons for some time, and so this is just one of many incidents of its kind. momo makes a note of all the trainers around her, careful to not let aimi be mistaken for a wild tinkaton, instead. yet, she spots someone in the distance, using their own pokemon to scare off the tinkaton, but not realizing there's a small one trying to sneak up on behind them. "not so fast! aimi, use your gigaton hammer!" [break][break]

thankfully, the wild tinkaton is smaller and weaker, and aimi's bigger hammer is enough to send the wild thing packing. great! momo thinks to herself. wouldn't want to see other people getting hurt, after all. she runs up to meet this other trainer, giving a wave. "need some help? there was one sneaking up behind you, y'know!" then she quickly gestures to her own tinkaton and shakes her head. "oh, this one's mine, don't worry!"

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heart"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@open

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".momo"]--accent:#F08EB2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 20:04:01 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[googleFont=Lato][googleFont=Abril+Fatface][googleFont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

"Get rid of 'em already!" Roy ordered his Charizard. Letting out a brief roar, the oversized lizard continued torching the dirt while pressing forward. The intention was to scare the hammer-wielding goblins away instead of burning them alive. It was nice to help out the locals, but Roy was really only there for a quick buck. The sooner they accomplished their goal, the sooner they could stop playing the role of pest control.

[break][break]

Unbeknownst to Roy, one of the coral-dyed gremlins had planned an ambush. Balmung, his charizard, was too busy to notice either. Fortunately, a certain coordinator was there to protect him, but her assistance would be mostly overlooked. "I'm fine, but thanks for the help." Roy didn't even offer a glance. His eyes remained on Balmung and the Tinkaton he was scaring away. "Just make sure yours doesn't get mixed up with the..." The trainer's eyes skimmed over the coordinator's partner pokemon, but his mouth paused once his eyes reached the coordinator. "... rest." Roy was taken back by her appearance, but only temporarily. His vision quickly returned to his starter pokemon and his constant stream of fire.

[attr="class","roynote"]

Charizard is chasing the Tinkaton with a Flamethrower!

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon charizard"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon squirtle"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon ivysaur"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

[newclass=.roybg]width: 400px; background: #2b2b2b; border-radius:5px; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roytext]width: 300px; color: #aaa; padding: 50px; text-align: justify; font: 12px Lato; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uNjbxq7.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roytext::first-letter]float: left; font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; padding:2px 2px 0 0; color: #d59e39; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roynote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmn]width:70px;height:70px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;border:1px solid #232323;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333;background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2ZyrNC.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 0 0 10px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost]margin: 5px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost b]font-weight:normal;color:#d59e39;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost table td]vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-box]border: 1px solid #232323; width: 80px; height: 80px; box-shadow: 0 0 0; background: #333333; border-radius: 10px; line-height: 80px; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-value]line-height: 80px; color: #d59e39; font-family: Montserrat; font-size:30px; padding-top:0px; letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 7:42:09 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

whoa, momo thought. he's so cool! the other trainer seemed very skilled, and with his charizard blasting warning flames towards the tinkatons, very reasonable as well. most other people would resort to killing first thing, and in the case of tinkaton, momo could understand the need to fight violence with violence. so how nice of this guy to not do that when it'd be a totally valid option to go for! [break][break]

"oh, you're right about that! aimi, c'mere!" after summoning her tinkaton closer to her, momo pulled out a long, white, sequined scarf from her bag. because momo was a coordinator, first and foremost, and had more accessories and clothes in her bag than she knew what to do with. but the other's advice held true, and momo tied the scarf around the hammer's head, making a neat bow at the top. surely this would indicate that her tinkaton was not one of the wild ones—that, and the fact that momo would be sticking to her pokemon as close as possible. [break][break]

"and you're welcome! thank you for helping clear them out! and nicely, too." well, as nice as raging flames from a charizard's mouth could be, but nice enough. "i'm momo, by the way! hehe, let's do this!" she turned to aimi, and nodded once. "see that other tinkaton over there? scare her off with another big gigaton hammer!" [break][break]

aimi the tinktaon did as she was told, and smacked one of her wild sisters hard with her now-decorated hammer. the sequins caught the sunlight and reflected, making for a beautiful (but, again, violent) display. momo staying near her new and old allies, all the while. [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 15:02:24 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Roy appreciated the compliments, even he wasn't there to socialize. His soft smirk would make it evident to those that noticed. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, Roy appreciated the attention, but only in this circumstance. He was fresh off the boat, after all. He didn't plan to make friends this way, but he wasn't necessarily against it either.

[break][break]

"I'm Roy." Although most of his focus was on the dragon making scorch marks in the soil and brick, Roy took minor glimpses at the coordinator and her pokemon every time she spoke. He made note of her particular Tinkaton. Even without the bow, the candy-colored dwarf stood out from the rest. Maybe it was the fact that she had a trainer, but this particular Tinkaton appeared to have a different kind of bearing. Even her attacks seemed different.

[break][break]

"Nice work." He complimented the coordinator's efforts, but he ignored his own Charizard. Balmung continued without his trainer, rounding up the Tinkaton into a single pack with just a steady stream of fire. "Are you from around here?" Roy wasn't one for small talk, but he felt obligated.

[attr="class","roynote"]

Roy is makin' small talk.

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

[newclass=.roybg]width: 400px; background: #2b2b2b; border-radius:5px; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roytext]width: 300px; color: #aaa; padding: 50px; text-align: justify; font: 12px Lato; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uNjbxq7.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roytext::first-letter]float: left; font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; padding:2px 2px 0 0; color: #d59e39; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roynote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmn]width:70px;height:70px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;border:1px solid #232323;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333;background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2ZyrNC.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 0 0 10px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-box]border: 1px solid #232323; width: 80px; height: 80px; box-shadow: 0 0 0; background: #333333; border-radius: 10px; line-height: 80px; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-value]line-height: 80px; color: #d59e39; font-family: Montserrat; font-size:30px; padding-top:0px; letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 1:58:22 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

momo exhaled, taking a step back as aimi wreaked havoc on any tinkaton that so much as got near them. there were times where aimi stared longingly at the fallen parts of the radio tower, but a sharp "don't you dare!" from her trainer discouraged any unruly behavior. [break][break]

as aimi dealt with many same-species skirmishes, momo turned her attention on roy, smiling. "roy, it's nice to meet you! and thanks, hehe!" at the rate her pokemon were growing, though, it might benefit the coordinator to fit in battles or gym challenges in between contests. she thought of this the same time as roy spoke, his words bringing her back to reality. [break][break]

"and not really! i was just passing through, and felt bad for the poor radio tower." the screeching metal and sounds of battle resounded throughout. momo was a stark picture of pink alongside the tinkaton-centered carnage. she merely giggled and said, "actually, i'm pretty new to hoenn myself. but when aimi acts out like this, it already feels like home-sweet-home! what about you?" [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 16:21:02 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Working alongside Aimi, the tangerine-colored dragon maintained its assault as the pair of humans continued their conversation. If the coordinator's pokemon pushed them back on one side, Balmung would press on the other. The goal would be to pin the pests into a single heap so it would be easier to get rid of them.

[break][break]

"The tower could sure use the help." Roy smirked. With his toes pressed against a spare piece of radio tower debris, the trainer would knock it over with a gentle kick. Bending his leg to balance himself, Roy would use the piece of rubble as a step but for only one foot while the other rested on solid ground. This would be his perch as he continued to watch the pokemon evacuate the tinkaton from the landscape.

[break][break]

"I'm new too." He flinched, feeling somewhat disingenuous. "Well kind of, but not really." He corrected himself by moving the fingertips of his right hand to the back of his scalp. "I was born here, but I've been gone for quite a while." He probed the scenery for a moment before returning Balmung to his vision. "Now I'm back."

[attr="class","roynote"]

Balmung is working with Aimi!

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 3:19:33 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

momo stepped forward, stopping at the place where the tower debris pressed at the ends of her shoes, standing beside roy and looking out at the scene with him. his pokemon and her pokemon were scaring all the wild tinkatons into a group, while other trainers and constructors in the area were taking turns capturing various tinkaton, or scaring them away on the sidelines. could tinkaton mega evolve? momo shuddered at the thought — they'd be truly unstoppable if that was the case! [break][break]

a moment of quiet settled over them. momo's hair blew in the wind, hands held delicately behind her back, gaze thoughtful and bright. "those tinkaton sure made a mess of this, huh?" she laughed quietly, finding the hammer pokemon's antics somewhat cute despite everything. perhaps it was just her sensitivity to the fairy-type, to begin with. "so you took a break from hoenn, huh? in that case, welcome back home!" she smiled at roy, kind and curious. "is it nice being back? did things change much since you were last here?" [break][break]

she wasn't born here, but she was slowly growing an attachment to the region that became her new home. even if it seemed to have more than its fair share of troubles compared to other places, it was better than nothing! [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 19:20:46 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Roy's eyes glanced over the debris following the coordinator's statement. She was right. The wild tinkaton had surely made a mess of things. In a weird and crooked way, the destruction was a like a piece of art. "Let's make this quick." The trainer wiped the sweat from the corner of his mouth with the back of his wrist.

[break][break]

"I appreciate the warm welcome." Roy's eyes would wander back towards Momo every time her mouth moved. He stretched his arm towards the upper part of his spine, scratching at whatever he could. "Uhh..." He closed his eyes, giving himself a moment to think. "There's a lot a different, but it's mostly the same." After remedying the itch, Roy returned his hand to his pocket and turned back towards the girl. "What about you?" He questioned.

[break][break]

"Where are you from?"

[attr="class","roynote"]

Roy wants to know where Momo is from!

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 22:44:41 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"hehe, of course! well, i'm glad not too much has changed since you were last here!" she maintained eye contact throughout the entire conversation, having been used to looking at people (and cameras) thanks to her experience in the contest world. and yet, there was no feeling of being forced to maintain this connection. rather, momo enjoyed meeting new people and talking to them, the stories of their experiences acting as anchors with which she could hold onto. [break][break]

but then roy asked about where she was from, and momo had to consider this. except for the people who already knew her, momo hadn't been completely forthright with her past or where she'd been before hoenn. not that she had anything to hide, but it was almost like speaking about such subjects would remind her of her circumstances, and how her life looked a lot different than what she imagined for herself as a kid. [break][break]

looking shy for the first time, momo tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, glancing away from roy and instead staring at the destruction before them. "i'm, um...from kanto." the words were a lot lighter than momo imagined them being, but they felt distant, as though someone else were saying them, and not her. "hehe, but i've always wanted to be a coordinator, so i ended up coming to hoenn for the contest scene! life is kinda funny like that!" [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 15:39:59 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Following the reveal of the coordinator's initial location, Roy felt himself more invested in the conversation. Although briefly, the trainer had heard a bit about Kanto and its current infestation of Team Rocket. From this alone, Roy was able to conclude pieces of Momo's history, even if he was incapable of picking up on the way she delivered her words.

[break][break]

"A Coordinator, huh?" He grinned, looking back to his charizard and then to Aimi. "It looks like you have your work cut out for you with this one." He motioned to the specific Tinkaton with a scarf. Roy honestly didn't know much about the coordinator scene, but he did like watching it when he was younger. While Roy inherently resonated with the role of a trainer, contests glorified pokemon battles for him and played a role in some of his current battling techniques. Despite not being part of it, the entire concept was interesting to the trainer.

[break][break]

Roy continued the conversation to prevent any open space but intentionally danced around the topic of Kanto. "Do you perform anywhere close?" He wondered.

[attr="class","roynote"]

Roy wants to know if he can go see Momo perform!

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 20:03:25 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

she was glad that he didn't ask further about her home. did he sense the inner sadness, staining the edges of momo's rosy world in shades of blue and grey? or did he just know the same way everyone knew, about schemes greater than the two of them, about forces stronger their pokemon and the people around them? [break][break]

regardless, momo appreciated the interest in her coordinator endeavors. her eyes lit up, and her grin matched his in pure joy and excitement. "you've got that right! aimi doesn't make it easy, but she's very spirited, at least! though when i'm in contests, i will say that my sylveon, silque, is a lot more graceful." but she loved all of her pokemon equally, still! even if it was clear that aimi was more suited to breaking things and stealing than she was at performing in front of a crowd. [break][break]

speaking of which... "i perform anywhere i can! though the major contest halls are in slateport and lilycove, i've also been to competitions in petalburg, rustboro, and mauville, too!" the bigger cities have a better chance of hosting something that grandiose, but there's opportunity everywhere in hoenn. momo looks for it whenever she can. "you should come by and see one sometime! oh, i mean, um, if you really wanted to, that is!" [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 22:15:55 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

While keeping his perch on the piece of debris, Roy tilted his body towards Momo without removing the distance between the two. His grin grew tighter as the coordinator revealed her other pokemon's name. "A sylveon?" The trainer delivered a rhetorical question as he pretended to remember which eevee evolution that one was. He just wanted to echo her energy. To Roy, Momo appeared very passionate about the particular subject of contests and this also interested him.

[break][break]

Mouthing the words to each location behind his lips, the trainer made a mental note of every location mentioned. As the girl continued, Roy's mind played with the idea of seeing her performance somewhere in Rustboro. His narrow daydream was cut short once the coordinator was finished with her words. "I think I'll take you up on that offer." He revealed another grin, but this one was subtle. Roy reached for his pocket and uncovered a cell phone, ready to exchange contact information if Momo was willing.

[break][break]

In the distance, Balmung had already finished his role in all of this. Most of the tinkaton were scared off while the others had given up to other trainers in the area. Using the same throat that breathes fire, the charizard dispatched a reptilian roar to catch his partner's attention. "What do you want!?" Roy screamed, feeling interrupted. Balmung responded with a shrug and his trainer followed-up with the same exact expression.

[attr="class","roynote"]

Balmung is gettin' in the way...

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 4:21:46 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

she nodded. "a sylveon! i guess you could say fairy-types are my specialty, but i like all cute pokemon equally!" [break][break] she had also gotten into battling and catching pokemon as of late, little things she could do on the side to train her friends in between participating in contests. today's fight against the tinkatons was one such distraction, but she was grateful for them because it let her meet such nice people like roy! [break][break]

"aw, thank you so much!" pinkness flooded her cheeks, emboldened and encouraged by roy's matching energy. it was one thing to talk about the prospects of the future, but another to promise it. and rustboro was a nice town, it would be nice to come back here for a contest or two in the future, not to mention actually having someone in the crowd that would be cheering her on. [break][break]

because for all of momo's kindness and sweet mannerisms, she didn't have many supporters yet, and while she managed to make some friends in the region, many of them had their own business to worry about—fate the only force that could bring such wayward souls together. [break][break]

the sound of roaring charizard and retreating tinkaton echoed around them, a sudden spike in volume that caused momo to jump in her skin. thankfully, she'd seen him take out his phone, and smiled because she wanted to exchange contact information, too! she pulled out her rotomphone, and waved it in her hand enthusiastically. "hehe, let's exchange numbers! then the next time i'm in rustboro or wherever, i can invite you to one of the contests!"

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
311 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 16:24:54 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Frustrated with his dragon's response, Roy returned a message with just a single hand while Momo continued talking. Using his index and middle fingers to point as his eyes, the trainer ended the expression by pointing back at his pokemon. Balmung was on thin ice in Rustboro City.

[break][break]

"That sounds great." Roy sounded optimistic. His thumbs danced around the touchscreen of his phone, filling all of the required fields based on the information the coordinator gave him. "Just let me know the next time I can see you." The trainer motioned to his phone before returning it back to his pocket. Then he stood up.

[break][break]

"It was nice meeting you." Roy provided another subtle grin before his retreat. He took a few steps towards his pokemon before releasing another message. "Let's go already!" He rushed Balmung to close the distance between the two. With palms resting on the back of his head, Roy was off to claim the rewards from this little mission.

[attr="class","roynote"]

Thanks for the thread!

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Nailed It! [M]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 1:52:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: